Hei Sup Forumstards ask a Polenta anything

Hei Sup Forumstards ask a Polenta anything .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrima_di_Morro_d'Alba
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot

A̶̛̠̰̝̣̟̟ͪ̐ͯ͊̉͗̍͆ͫͬ́̋ͭ̚͝R̶̴̵̨̝̺͚̪̘̹̟̩͕̙̼͎̹͎̩ͨ͂̿ͮͯ̓̈̇̉ͪͪ͑ͫ͟ͅͅÉ̵̼̫̜̜͇̥̘͓̥̐͊̃̌̏̄ͫ̏ͯ̑̚͜ ̡̺̣̦̬̯̈͋͗̒͑̃͋̆͌̚Y̴̯̙͇̮̣̜̬̤̩̱͚̞͖̗̱͆ͧ̈ͭ͒͛̓̈̈́̈́̾̇̈̋͛̍̃́̕ͅŎ̡̪͙̰̣̜̟̫ͨ͗̇́ͦ̕Ų̢̪͎̳̱̭͉̘͎̦̳̗̣͉̥̦͔̺ͣͪ̏̐̂̎̈͂̐͘͜͜ͅ ̨̜̝̙̻̮̳̳̫̳͓̻̺͔̗̂̐͗ͮͬ̾ͨ̿͒͐̓ͭ̀̎ͦ͝Ȁ̢̡̦͕̟͕͖͉̥̙̦ͨ͋̊̃ͩ̈͡ͅ ̶̡̭̠̤͓͍͕̜͖̦̦͓̣͇͖̄̑͗̏̇̓ͦ̔ͦ̄̓͐̉̀̚̕͞ͅF̴̢̱̮͙̺̟̳̪͇̘̹̘̹̬͕͔̐ͤ́̂A̶̼̱̯̪̖̜̯̳̜͍̤̳͐̏̎̈ͬ͑̓ͧ̍ͮ̈͜G̶͖͍̣̟̤̜͎͗̑̆́͠Ģ̸̮͚̙͖̞̠̯̣͙̟̘͔͕̖͎̤͇̙ͮ̑ͣͣ͂͐ͭ̀̊̑͆̓̕͞Ö̸̸̙̥͚͖͔̬͍̗̮̳́͒͋ͧͭ̾ͤͫ̐̃ͭ̍̀̏̊̿̈́́͠T̜̥̮̝̭̜̝͍̬͓͉̺ͧͪ̾̐ͮ̽͠?̵̧̰̩͉͉͎̱̻̼͉̬̟̜̒ͧ͋̃̃̆ͣ̏́ͨ

What's a polenta? Isn't that just Mexican food?

Faggot.

i m a polenta. good polenta.

Looks tasty, OP. what did you wash it down with?

Italian oldschool food ! water,maize flour and sauce of tomato whit varius type of meat

dumb amerifat

any life goal, polenta friend?

Do not stay attached to the cooking pan and find a good polenta girls for a tomato sauce orgy .

thanks, I know what it is, I also enjoy polenta. I was asking what you drank with it - wine, beer, water, whatever.

Sorry /bro .. not good in english , i drink some red wine of my zone " lacrima di morro d alba " ..

That sounds pretty amazing.

>everyone should know where every food came from

>everyone should know where every food came from

Yeah, cause google and shit ... you know?

I'm from lombardia and here we don't use tomato sauce afaik. Where are you from?

excellent - polenta with a nice red!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrima_di_Morro_d'Alba

Sounds like a fucking great regional wine, too! I envy you :-)

My naked sister whitout parmesan and pepper..

Some of us don't use Google. Most of us have conversations to learn new things

I know u eat white whit whimushrooms and sausage...From Marche on appennino umbro-marchigiano

I was just trolling, user

Thank u bro !!! i made it whit my 87 yo grandmonther ....her family recipe ....

Nice to meet you, do you know my friend piatto del barba?

>What's a polenta? Isn't that just Mexican food?
>Faggot.

It was a "conversation to learn a new things? sorry I misunderstood

yup. With cheese or deer meat too

Hei, pleasure is mine ! We must meet some time !! and organize an army against shit food like fast food or other trash

My sauce is whit : bunny,ground beef,calf,dorsal spine of pig , a little bit of chicken..and a mix of bones of varius of these animals