Explain

Explain.

Your my shiney bran new toy, you a boy

>not dressing your cute little boy as a girl and molesting

it's pretty self-explanatory

I want to kiss that cute little bulge

Self-explanatory

>shadman

I thought that the kid was his daughter. Nevertheless, the new suicide squad Harley's costume was a bad choice to begin with. The DC comics version was bad-ass and less sexualized.

Joker is too shit nobody wants to be him

Schrieber was praised by many media outlets as father of the year for taking his faggot son out in drag. That's the world we live in.

I was speaking to my mum about this subject the other day, and I jokingly asked her if she would be ashamed if I cosplayed as Suicide Squad Harley, she said no. Guess I know who I'm going as this halloween :^)

you and a million other unoriginal chicks

he pry smashd

I'm a boy, at least biologically

This is what actors have to do to ensure they stay employed by their jewish overlords.

Wasn't he the guy who played this CEO in the movie where they cover the abuse of children by priests ?
Kek how ironic

I'm not the dude you responded to but....

What about "you and a million other unoriginal chicks" states what sex you are?

What's unique about this user is that he's a faggot

Seriously, I got nothing against Jared Leto, but that was the worst Joker I've ever seen.

so progressive

Oh, thought he was saying I was a chick too, my bad lol

so tolerant

I'm transaged

At first I thought why the hell people freaking out about girl cosplaying, but now everything make sense.
Of course it's wrong. Those parents throwing their kids in the middle of drama cesspool just to prove a point. Obviously kids don't give a shit and know nothing about sexuality and other bullshit, this is parents initiative. Kids should be kids and parent must do everything to make sure that they spend their childhood in healthy environment. This is just straight up child abuse.

how old are you?

well if you're biologically a boy then you're a boy... there is no other way to be a boy

I would shame any faggot child of mine that played dress up past the age of 3.

Yea being an edgelord queer now is so ho hum yesterday. its all about race now.

>2017
this