Your country

Your country

What is your favorite superpower? America or Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tixKopGjn5s
youtu.be/Ti5cVpEloaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America

Commonreich

Poland is the only country with stealth tanks, so they win.

Poland. Already invested in Eastern Poland. Any day now we should be colonizing mars.

Greece

>la culture française
youtube.com/watch?v=tixKopGjn5s

Why everyone memes us but never shitholes like Romania?

>There are certain things in this world that are at once intensely loved and intensely hated. They are naturally things of a strong character, and either very good or very bad. They generally give a great deal of trouble to everybody, and a special sort of trouble to those who try to destroy them. But they give most trouble of all to those who try to ignore them. Some hate them so insanely as to deny their very existence; but the void made by that negation continues to exasperate those who have made it till they are like men choked with a vacuum. They declare that it shall be nameless, and then never cease to curse its name. This curious case is perhaps best illustrated by example. One example of it is Ireland. Another example is Poland.
G.K. Chesterton

because you are xenophobic agressive savages towards everyone, i don't remember any good post from polish

>Karelija for Finland
pola~~

It doesn't work if it's incredibly unbelievable. I also don't think I've seen proud Romanians.

POLAND = best youtuber from germany -> i start youtu.be/Ti5cVpEloaw

BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE REAL MAN

No Polacks aren't real men. Their lazy drunken ass fathers buy them every ninja turtle and power ranger, so their spoiled brats can meddle at school. But if anything happens to their toys or if they get hurt.... they get butthurt and cry. And this behaviour continues

Poland STRONG

>Austrian
lmao

>butthurt because kids from a third world country still get anything they want from their parents while you got a chocolate once a month because your parents didn't lvoe you

KEK

>
You're an idiot

We slavs now

Poland by far

Flag

Poland

I hate the great satan

it's what remains of the polandball meme's corpse imo

France

>because you are xenophobic agressive savages towards everyone
>flag