You can lie lads, but your mouth can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNLJBqCQaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Angrylad was right

Regarding what?

Morning Gents

FAST AND BULBOUS

I feel like we've become closer as a general lately.

I love you all

You helped me through dark times

The part time job I work at only pays me cash in hand, and I have visited the bank for several weeks, so I have this drawer in my bedroom that it literally overflowing with banknotes. Makes me feel like a rich cunt

Hope the bank doesn't get suspicious if I turn up with the cash tho. They might think I'm a drug dealer.

>frogweeb hasn't posted in about 12 hours
Think he might be dead lads.

:3

Prince Philip is dying soon lads, good

shame, he was a right lad

He had some meme worthy quotes here and there but fuck the English crown

The next step of technology is prolonging human life, then with that you can live hundreds of years when we can make 2D a reality. Stay strong user

>fuck the english crown
Why lad?

I did 206km/h in my car a couple weeks ago. My newest record.

Make, model and reg?

>Brits campaign to block irish beef
Farmers get fukt

British farmers are fucked

Me

What's with Sheerans obsession with /éire/ lads

Again?

He has Irish heritage

>and thanked the pop star for even thinking about Ireland
Abhorrent.

waterford whispers news lad
ireland's version of the onion
>irish heritage
the plastics strike again

who is this cunt and why is he so popular in ireland these days

Who the fuck cares?

Why are our government so out of touch?

I hate Ed Sheeren so much. He's such a little beta-reject bitter neckbeard. Every single song is him crying about some woman and how he didn't get his own way or some shit or how he fantasizes about random women the whole time.
I want to break his prick jaw.

You're just jealous.

>He's such a little beta-reject bitter neckbeard. Every single song is him crying about some woman and how he didn't get his own way or some shit or how he fantasizes about random women the whole time.
literally every modern "love song" these days

Sheeran knows he's huge here with Irish slags and normies so he wrote a TAYTOS IMMERSION HEATER ALIVE-O tier song. Smart cunt, Ive to give them that. Stupid cunts are eating that shit up

>how he fantasizes about random women the whole time
Why is this acceptable? All the women say go mad over James Blunt but they'd hate it if there was an actual man on the bus obsessing over them.

le orange man with like one grandparent from ireland
he's a bit obsessed with the place
i hear him on the radio at least 4 time an hour
this song in particular, which is fucking cringe as all hell and basically a big love letter to ireland and how he wishes so desperately he was irish
quite annoying tbqhwymd

>Taught that was real until I saw WWN

let me make you hate him a little bit more

Stop listening to the radio then

You can tell he's a pedophile and dreams of raping women just by the state of him.

He is far from beta. All his songs are about either having fun when he was younger and not trading it for the world or about women. He also a boring white person on guitar which women love. He's probably the most marketable pop star of the 2010's

Why'd he make a song with the same name as another song? Could he not have gone with
something like Waterford Woman, Laois Lady, Fermanagh Female, Sligo Slag, etc. instead?

>stop listening to the radio then
they play it over the PA at work

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNLJBqCQaY

What's the point of this? Does this mean that Sup Forums is for generals only and everything else goes there?

Is this the 4th random board we have now?

The subjects of his tattoos are a lot more colourful and positive than most and with an aspirational meaning behind them.

Presumably.

ooh na na ay don't act like u know me like u know me
ooh na na ay i am not ur homie not ur hom-ooh na na ay
ooh na na ay
ooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ayooh na na ay

You you fucking cunt get the fuck off your threads you autistic fucking reject and stop yours stupid fucking larping and bootlicking you poundshop anglo cunt

I don't like change.

Just finished work btw lads :)

Okay?

I want to dominate nico. Wipe that dirty frown off her face.

I don't think she'd consent to that.

Gonna go cook my bolognese even though the meat is out of date.

She'd do it for any amount of money.

We two threads master race now.

Pedos.

She would reluctantly love every minute of it.

She's the one interested in a first year girl.

>Split the threads
>Both threads die

And /éire/ dies for another time

What's the rule on stuff like xanax? And how long until you'll be able to drive again after taking it? Asking for a friend haha

Who knew a detox thread could actually have a negative effect on /eire/

/bant/ moves too fast. It'll be dead within hours.

It's about the ninth desu. Here, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, [s4s], /qa/, /vip/ and now /bant/ apparently. That's more than futaba now, I think they have eight.

Board quality aside Sup Forums does still have a subject.

Yeah it's not that bad now, at least it's mostly vidya there now, the rest of them qualify as random though. Why the fuck did Hiroshimoot not make /intg/ instead, that was needed far more.

Because int is already effectively intg?

/bant/ is a containment board for Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

Irish Travellers Now A Recognised Ethnic Group - Multiculturalism Doesn't Work

That makes it even more necessary, the generals and the rest of the board outside generals barely interact at all, most of them aren't even in English.
It will take some of the Sup Forumstraffic though.

What I mean is that if 90% of Sup Forums are generals then it makes more sense to move the 10% somewhere else rather than the vast majority.
Is /bant/ not the kind of thing you want from an Sup Forums without generals?

What is Donegal laughing about?

It was created as a containment board for Sup Forums meaning that the most of the posters there will be Sup Forums realistically. Sup Forums board culture won't become dominant there. What is best for Sup Forums is to not post there and to just post here as usual - both generals and the rest of the posters

Don't really care about Sup Forums as a board.

A lot of people are only here since they cracked down on off-topic social threads in places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums so don't care at all about Sup Forums. They just want somewhere to casually talk about current events and life blog without getting banned. If I could do that on a board with a topicality more in tune with my tastes I wouldn't even be here desu.

Aren't you the same lad who said a poll from the Journal wasn't representative of the public at large and it's only representative of the Journal readership?

>Forgets /s4s/
This makes me sad for some reason

Not really, it's more a Sup Forums containment, being red and having IDs makes it different enough anyway, I don't want a place full of Sup Forumsacks.
We have the same problem with generals on Sup Forums before the /vg/ split, where people outside them don't like the generals, and the people inside them don't like the rest of the board, when there's too many generals like here now a split is needed as neither of the groups interact or care about eachother.
I actually forgot /trash/, [s4s] is there in it's proper form. /j/ and /test/ might count too, most people don't know what happens on those boards.

If we can't even integrate people who are basically Irish, what the fuck does this mean for people who are not?

In hindsight we were probably a little rash and hysterical in presuming frogweeb killed himself.

Doubt anyone actually believed it. So few people ever really kill themselves.

Honestly I think he's creeped out how much some people here obsess over him.

Or maybe he likes the attention.

I did.

I was on the fence after the weekend past desu

It was an ominous last post, if he's genuine he should understand why people would wonder when he disappears after that.

who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?

hope all personality posters migrate there permanently so we can discuss important matters like politics, water and ethnic supremacy.

I can post twice as much Nico.

Lads I wiggled my throat a bit and it gave me a massive pain in my ear.

This is normal. Stop sticking cotton buds in your ears.You probably had an infection too at some stage. My ears are always like this for about 10 years now. You can't get rid of it no matter how much you syringe them.
It's your eustachian tubes.

ear and throat are connected by the nervous system, you probably shook it too hard.

How are you supposed to clean your ears.

With cotton buds. But there's a limit, you don't need to do it so regularly that you're hurting your ear drum.

>new board
getting tired of mook already

rip