What do you hate the most about YouTube?

What do you hate the most about YouTube?

I can't stand clickbait but particularly, those red circles people put in their thumbnails to highlight something that has nothing to do with the video.

Pic related.

Kek

Oh, another thing I hate is people that are way too hyper in their intros.

"wwwWHATS UP GUYS, MY NAME IS PUSSY SLAYER 420 AND TODAY I AM BRINGING YOU SOME MORE MINECRAFT BUILDING TUTORIALS SO BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE"

Like holy fucking shit, that's annoying.

Bump

I instantly dislike every time someone else asks for a like

>wwwWHATS UP GUYS
holy shit that that build up. spot on user

Don't forget to subscribe!

and dont forget that cancerous 3d intro with the even more cancerous pop music

Lets plays. They're played out, boring commentaries by unfunny faggots, anyone willing to spend any amount of time watching this shit instead of playing a real video game should be shot.
Also, female acting on YouTube has me convinced that women are just retarded attention seeking whores who don't have half a brain.

Like Britney Venti? The only good thing about her is that she's hot. Apart from that, her acting is terrible.

>hot
>foot wide nose
>pasty skin
>disgusting voice
>Brian a Pepper eyes
Next opinion.

People who have an instantly loud shitty 45second intro on a 3min video whose content isn't theirs to begin with.
People like VeganGains who uses identical thumbnails of other bodybuilders to steal clicks in the 'related' list.
People who label their video "roller coaster accident" or the like, and it turns out to be an 8min vlog about NOTHING.
People who title their videos with a Question. "Is this famous guy really a reptilian overlord!?" Turns out to be another 8min Vlog about NOTHING
People who talk to damn slow or two damn much. "How to tighten a bolt" (6 minutes later) So... you....pick....up....a...spanner...and....(One eternity later) click here for part two

Youtube itself:
>Have varied selection of recommended videos
>Click on one GoT or Who's line is it anyway video
>Recommended video page is now all GoT or Who's line

>watching this shit instead of playing
Have you heard of twitch?
Let's play's might not be your thing, but people enjoy watching the top ranked people play their games. LoL and Dota have 100-200k viewers at any given time, PuBg's has 50k+ hell even the top 3 Mario64 speed runners get views in hundreds.

I play a game where i'm top 100 world, and I still watch the hell out of the top 10

Jesus, this it the best thing I ever read on Sup Forums, I agree with all of it

That the genuinely useful and well made content is less popular than the clickbait shit.

Like facebook, youtube promotes videos with more viewing time because more kids watching 5 minutes of mindless shit = more ad views. So they only give enough of an advantage to useful insightful stuff as they do that the older audience thinks youtube has good quality shit and keeps coming back.

It's a pain in the arse because every website (including Sup Forums surprisingly) eventually caters to the lowest common denominator which is mindless attention grabbing bullshit.

How the fuck did I hear that just by reading that

Cause it's what 90% of gaming channels say.

>people who use click bait titles
>people who extend transition slides so they can get ad revenue
>people who repeatedly talk about a topic to get views
>people who 'roast' other people enen though the person looks like the fucking grinch.
>people who put gameplay and talk over it.

Guess which YouTuber I hate the most?

And those stupid seizure inducing minecraft intros

People who say they aren't on YouTube for the money and don't post much any More due to the demonitazion thing YouTube is doing

Bump

Keemstar?

Rediculous shit. Usually 12 year olds that discovered the special effects setting in Sony Vegas

Jesus Christ it pisses me off when thumbnails have those stupid arrows and circles for no fucking reason. Most of the time the video are absolutely fine and they don't have to be suck faggots about stupid shit in their thumbnails.

OP here and yay, finally someone who agrees with me. It's extremely unnecessary!

I think you're forgetting the crop of a person's head whose face is making the most extreme frightened/surprised expression possible

The copyright laws.

'nough said.

I fucking hate that youtube doesn't display videos from my subscription in my sub box. Then I see them in the recommended section as they're
'new'. Defeats the purpose of the entire website.

SJWs in the comments.

It's gotta be Leafy.

I'm starting to feel like the anons here watch YouTube daily from their responses and how much they seem to know about the site.

are you fucking retarded? who doesn't watch youtube daily?

CORRECT! You deserve a gold ⭐

Exactly, it's one of the most popular sites on the internet, just after Facebook and Google.

Do you mean kwebbelkop?i cant stand 5 seconds of his intro

Shitty gift card giveway
>Hello guys i do a gift card giveaway and to participate you have to SMAASH the like button LIKE A BOSS rape the subscribe button and comment "ur mom ghey"
like they cdant know if you liked, if you subscribed, dor if you even commented unless you are extremely lucky and they see you in the comment section...

>"Ur mom ghey"
kek.

I completely agree, though!