Doesn't this Nigger know we have Rambo?

Doesn't this Nigger know we have Rambo?

Why is Sydney red spot

kek'd heartily

Big town...

Why is one called no dong why would they name it that

>Nigger
Oldfag

Meh, he thinks China is going to protect him, or that the US actually gives a fuck about him gassing South Korea.

I wonder if the Indian's are praying to Ganesha that China starts something so they can side with the US and start the 3rd world rat war.

My question also

bump

its a reference to kims lenght

Holy shit....
USGS data suggests this was an above ground nuclear detonatoin, that would mean it is the first above ground test in several decades. This also means we will be getting the first video of a nuke going off above ground in modern times...

Data is also saying there was a collapse 8 minutes later. Probably the side of a mountain falling down

M 6.3 Explosion - 22km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea

Time
2017-09-03 03:30:01 (UTC)
Depth
0.0 km

M 4.1 Collapse - 22km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea

Time
2017-09-03 03:38:31 (UTC)
Depth
0.0 km

>Korea
nah, no. USGS cant tell if it's a 100 meters below ground at that specific location or not. it was underground. nobody would be so moronic to detonate overground. you can now sit down

Dude, back in the day, Pakistan threated to test its first nuke over New Delhi.

When Tango posts this, I doubt Jong Un has anything to fear.

He aged a bit. Well, NK is a small country, should still be enough, I guess...

>Meh, he thinks China is going to protect him

Actually yes. Them and the Russians will never allow US forces that close their borders (think united Korea).

And no one wants a US hot war in their part of the world. Everyone's seem what's happened to the middle east.

Another foreigner coming to America's aid because America has nobody to do the job?

Same Shit Different Decade?

You think they will protect him after he posted this today?

WTF Conspiracy, Trump tweet pic is being blocked with another faggy oil painting pic.

Lets try this again

The last test they did a few month back was detected and read by the USGS as 1km below the surface. The latest test was meant to be more powerful. 100 meters below the surface would not contain the explosion.

Also, a hydrogen bomb would not leave much radioactive material to be hazardous so they wouldn't worry much about that.

don't worry, Trump promised to take care of him

Must mean it is true, because he dealt with ISIS in 30 days didn't he.

>tips fedora
m'fucker