Please help me Sup Forums

Please help me Sup Forums

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something. She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex. We fucked three times last night. This morning, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. I fell asleep almost immediately after that.

I just woke up 30 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

What do?
Pic is her

be a man and fuck her you lazy stupid cunt

You can either talk her into understanding your viewpoint or bail out. If sex is just fun for one party, it dulls.

Ew

If you're not the one giving it to her, it'll be someone else.
You either try to keep up, or be ready for a lot of bitching.
>You're about to learn a life lesson with that one, son.

No wonder you can't keep up. She's hideous.

Dump her, she was probably molested at a young age, I'm Sure an "uncle" dropped a digit on her at some point in time.

Does she do anything else excessively (drink, party, smoke)?

Trust me you are going to be in a world of hurt with this one. Good luck.

Her picture screams insanity

If you want some help I will volunteer. We can tag team her for 2 hours at a time. And if you need a break I'll just fuck her by myself. Win - Win

Talk to her, find a compromise. Maybe fucking less would feel better, orgasms would be better, tell her that. You can say you are worried it will become a routine and you want it to be an enjoyable thing

found the virgin

>pic is her
Thought it was you
Lel

You come on Sup Forums and expect to get sympathy for having sex 4 times a day. Half of us would literally kill to be in your position

other half is made out of traps

My advice is to try to find enjoyment now if the accompanying insanity isn't too bad. At 20 I was married to another version of that person and it was like a goddamned rollercoaster the whole time but now 10+ oldfag years later I've never gotten a second chance living with a legit fuckmonster. Just know it probably won't last and try to make some great memories/stories for later. Try to think how and older you would see it.

Ugly, why fuck in the first place?

Thanks, Dad
She drinks and smokes a lot. Sometimes even 3 packs a day. There's cigarette butts everywhere
Where you live bruh? She's crazy enough to do this.

>She drinks and smokes a lot. Sometimes even 3 packs a day. There's cigarette butts everywhere
dude, dump her.

had a gf like that too. it was fun. good memorites. but she wasnt wifable.

Reading more of these comments makes her sound super shitty. You should try to get your fuckit list done with her asap and dump her.

>"She drinks and smokes a lot. Sometimes even 3 packs a day. There's cigarette butts everywhere"

That's a red flag, m8.

Maybe she is bi-polar dood, manic states can lead to hypersexuality

just screams "imma burn your appartment down cause i lost my cell phone." buy the ticket take the ride. good luck user.

lookit these dybs of truth user. time to an hero.

Holy shit guys this is so fake. Talking about making a come-come-hither motion on her g spot so she squirts, and claiming he fucks for an hour each time. Can you virgins not tell this guy is a virgin making shit up?

Not trying to ruin your day, but she had got classic symptoms of a serious addition problem. If she is willing to see an addiction counselor you might have so.e hope, if she doesn't want to. Prepare yourself for a wild ride... Why the fuck did you move in together? You must have seen some of these issues coming?

>addition problems
yeah, we hate math

Get really good at eating pussy dumbass. You know how long it takes most of us to find a girl like that? Shit if not sent her my way. I'll cum four times a day and eat her out another 5.

If they're having sex multiple times a day is it really far fetched to think he might not come as quick the subsequent times?
My gf can't even suck me off if I came recently, and intercourse takes way longer than getting sucked at least for me.

I was gonna make that joke

It's not unreasonable to think that but he also implies he shoots quick and the whole thing is full of classic virgin speak. I wouldn't buy it.

Leave her ugly ass before she starts cheating /thread