How do i blackmail my Exgf? ii still have quite a few nudes of her, but she will know that its me if i do it...

How do i blackmail my Exgf? ii still have quite a few nudes of her, but she will know that its me if i do it, and even if another guy would blackmail her, she would assume he has the pics from me. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDi5w8R4-Y&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are you planning on blackmailing her if she doesnt know its you?

stop being a faggot and move on with your life????

i dont want her to know its me, bc black mailing is illegal, and shes the type of bitch that would run to the cops i guess

>has trips
>doesn't say something wise and smart

Wise and smart. Moving on is smart

>"Doesn't say something wise and smart".
OP is a whiny bastard who is sad because he isnt getting his dick sucked anymore. Why does he deserve wise and smart?

>Pic related, its probably even you.

Dump pics plz

Dump pics

Its not illegal to share pics with your friends.
What do you want frpm her tho, more pics?

What the fuck are you looking to get out of black mailing her?

Nudes.

If thats her ass in op, then I'm guessing shes been with other dudes and taken similar pics

>tattooed fingers
You fucked up by even dating her.

I read it in his voice. Every. Time.

That is fucking beautiful!!

That's henna your fucking mong.

OP deserves

What is this?

Nuts obviously

Well, if he has the chance to do it, why not? I mean, I've had 3 gfs and from the 3 of them, I successfuly blackmailed 2 of them using their nudes /3rd one had a new bf, similar to chad, didn't went as planned/, to get even more nudes /including videos/ and even convinced one of them to give a bj, so... nothing wrong into that. Also after I got what I wanted, I just stopped texting and calling them.

Seen this pic before no his exgf at all. OP you sound like a birch and stupid as fuck. If you blackmail her you will never get back with her, she will go to the cops you will not enjoy black cock prison gangbangs. If you blackmail her meet up with her and no texting no emails just out of nowhere tell her what you want and what your willing to do. Then if she doesn't follow through and your going to "share" her nudes post online weeks before how you got hacked. All accounts its the most stress of your life. Go get new bank cards, credit cards all of it. So when the cops look into it well it wasn't you. Also don't post nothing from your internet's and devices and hide away the images. Good luck you stupid bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDi5w8R4-Y&t= show her this and tell her she will die if she doesnt do everything you say at all times, then break her knees if she disobeys.

You already have nudes, so you're gonna use nudes to get more nudes? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

If you're gonna blackmail someone, you gotta swing for the fucking fences, not threaten them with shit they willingly distribute to every chad they date anyway.

Best bet, dump them here with some info and let Sup Forums do the rest

Yeah sex would be mine. Anal, bj, hj, pussy and the money shots. Why more nudes? Let me guess he wants her new bf dick pics

If only there were an easy way to get naked pictures electronically. Maybe one day our children will figure it out...

>using their nudes
Share them

I leave you the number of this bitch publish results here +529932214194

joshuataylorbsl

send me pm on kik ;)