Why is czech superior to other slavic nations? while other slavic nations are still poor shitholes

why is czech superior to other slavic nations? while other slavic nations are still poor shitholes

ur mum

>Czech Republic
>Slav
Kys

Half Germanic/Slavic

They know how to czech dubs

Exactly.
They're passive-agressive.

Czechia is barely richer than Poland and Slovakia

>6 posters
>6 different flags
kys samefag.

>Germanic

actually they're Celtic

Based on what?

Because we are very close to autistic hardworking germans. They taught us how to work properly while we stole their cuisine, technologies, qties and so on.

If not for autistic hitler, we would still be bros.

If not for comunism neme, we would be probably as rich as them (or maybe slightly less) now.

This
>barely
difference is very crucial mate. You wouldnt know the difference when you have to drive bmw and have very high living standard, but in poland they are so poor they have to drink vodka to forget the shit life. We just have to drink beer to do the same.

Anyway please send more €. And no, we cant let rapefugees in simply because life here wouldnt be improvement from their original countries for them anyway.

Sup Forums has problem telling which category we belong to
>german
>slavic
>celt
>german rapebabies
>russian rapebabies
>white
We are one big mix and that is the reason we have the best qties in world!

Op doesnt count towards it you mong

they got habsburged

Of course he does, he's counted as a poster, the fuck are you on about? He just wanted to bump his own thread.

Czech women are gross and fat

>gross and fat
Says probably some gypsy or magyar from fake nation.

Czechoslovakia when?
All your clever slovaks are already here in our universities so what is the deal?

Good post.
On genetic research.
They're Celto-Wenedic hybrid.

Celtic scum

>no racist qt czech gf
why even live?

>On genetic research
prove it then

The gay parades are happening only in prague. And honestly, how does two gays fucking each other in private threaten you? Live and let live.

We have reserved whole town for russians. It is called Karlovy Vary. There are so many russians you dont need to learn our language at all.

Average heigth for males is 180cm. Be careful if you have balls to compete with big celtic cock :-)

That hurt, I wasn't expecting that from you. Are you Jeollan?

I don't know what else do you want.

Both Germany and Austria are populated by Germanised Celts, Western Czechia clusters with those parts. The land was inhabited by Celtic Boii.

Praqgue was described as being much swarthier than the rest of Czechia by many people through history.

Here, quotes.

For example. Eastern and North Germany are mainly populated by East Germanics(hence more l1 than in the rest of Germany) and germanised Western Slavs.

South and West are Celt.

Because most Czech women (and a lot of the men too) suck foreign cock for money, so they've got a lot external cash rolling in and stimulating their economy.

celtic blood

here are Czechs, they have darker complexion and darker and thicker hair than the rest of West and East Slavs.

czechs literaly look half arab half english

Are Czechs Sorbs?

>nous etions celts
why do fr*gs do this?

That's because Celts assimilated a lot of native Europeans that looked like A*abs.
Both are similar and close to each other.
Sorbs have less Celt admixture though.

This was before the Germanic expansion and the migration period. Celtic subclades are not that frequent in Austria and Czechia.

>This was before the Germanic expansion and the migration period
In case of Germany? Not at all.

When Charlemagne slaughtered l1 Saxons, their place was taken by R1b colonizators that are the same genetically as French.

>Celtic subclades are not that frequent in Austria and Czechia.
It's enough to make one part different than another.

Germanics were more l1 and R1a anyway.

Courtesy of the French user.
That should explain it.

I guess they also slaughtered the Saxons all the way into Britannia? Otherwise you'll have a hard time explaining why R1b-U106 is so frequent in England (not in Celtic Wales)? But yeah, I'm talking to a retard who has no idea what a representative sample is, therefore you're falling for one of the most stupid posters on this board.

I am Slovakian and live right next to the border and let me tell you it is utter shit. Might want to check Slovenia for the best Slav country.

You can call me a retard if you want. But it's you who fails to graps any of it.

Germanic culture already existed before R1b expansions. It was formed by R1a Kurgans colonizing l1 cro-magnons.

Because it is closer to Western Europe while take for example a Balkan country, it is far from more wealthy countries.

Wrong. R1b people brought the Germanic language (related to Italic and Celtic languages) to the R1a-I1 people.

>But it's you who fails to graps any of it

Okay, since you're still not getting it: A small sample from East-Central Germany is not representative for the whole of Germania. It's not even representative for that particular area since those peopole likely formed an extended family. Just like one Anglo-Saxon sample isn't representative for all Anglo-Saxons.

Ancient Germania was l1.

I don't care what kind of nonsense you spout.,

>no arguments

lol

The frequeny of R1b-U106 in England is pretty much proof that Saxons (and Angles) also had high frequencies of that subclade before they came under Frankish rule; Denmark wasn't even ruled by Franks and still has high levels of U106.

Btw the French poster this Pole is referring to is picrel, some schizophrenic pube faced 15 year old.

The polish poster is equally autistic. I'd be funny if he posted his face as well.

U106 and P312 (Celtic) share a common ancestor that likely lived no more than 200 years before either of them - probably less. They may well have shared a common ancestor within their living memory. The ancient U106 and P312 burials we have suggest the two were not separated by more than a few hundred miles at most. They likely originated in very similar parts of western Europe. Their modern distributions overlap considerably, and it is only strong founder effects (e.g. from L21 or U152) that make the populations that different.

Although the oldest specimen from R-U106 up until today was found in Sweden, there is relatively low amount of U106 in Scandinavia and after all there was a large-scale immigration from the continent (and perhaps from the British Isles too) to Scandinavia. All evidence so far point towards a spread from the south to the north of U106.

Also, a confirmed Anglo-Saxon ancient DNA sample from England was I1.

There is ample evidence that Proto-Germanic language was strongly influenced by Celtic. There were Early Celtic loanwords in PGMc - including words for iron, king, kingdom, doctor, mail armour and town - which may indicate Celtic elite dominance in Early Germanic society. This is further confirmed by Celtic-sounding names of some of Germanic chieftains mentioned by Roman sources.

Hallstatt anthropological type is most common in Scandinavia today, but it is named after skulls from Celtic Hallstatt culture.

So all of this indicates that there were Celtic migrations into Scandinavia in the Early Iron Age.

ayoooo hol up
we wuz R1b, R1a, l1, E, N and H

Stop. Germanic culture became a thing when IE Kurgans that were R1a(with some R1b minorities) conquered Scandinavia and North Germany. Further R1b expansions don't change the fact that original Germanics were l1 and R1a-Z284.

because we are mix of Germans in denies and self awere Poles

OGA BOOGA
*pisses himself so his tribe can recognise him through smell*
HOYYY LUUUPP
*picks berries*
SO YAV BEE SEEEYIN
*barely kills a small animal with a rock*
SO YAV BE SEEYIN
*falls face first in his fathers poop*
SUME FINNA
*gets his village conquered by R1a Kurgans and daughter used as a cumbag*
ARYANS N SHIT

>we wuz germans
>the posts
Look I have a life so I can't post on Sup Forums 24/7 like you guys, but I'll be back later to make corrections and generally humiliate you autists

They had some good overlords over the centuries

Friendly reminder that this guy is an Arabo-German who belive that Hitler and Napoleon were muslims, he also belive that the Reich was a mutliracial paradise

What the fuck are you talking about autist?
I never did claim Slavs are Germans. I simply stated what was already confirmed Kurgans shaped Germanic culture. If you deny that, you're a fucking retard. Simple as that.

hurrrrr i can prow you vronk :DDD
You can only shit yourself like you did previously.

this

First the "Japanese" who loves Poland and now a "Korean" who loves Czech Republic. WTF is going on? Will we have a "Chinese" who loves Slovakia next?

Also, you 1/64 german, american larper are a prime example of someone immune to already established knowledge.

You always try to hard to prove that your dear Germanics are something more than a mix of different peoples and cultures.
Just like you denied that South and West Germany were HUNN'D.

But you will always fail, no matter what.

You're just a rape baby m8

You should know your place

Post Czech boipucci

You are ugly too though

Forgot the pic

>Slov*k insulting our women
>meanwhile in Slov*kia you can't tell the difference between a women and a goat

>how does two gays fucking each other in private threaten you? Live and let live

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

maybe czechs being germanic isn’t so far fetched

AHAHAHAHAH

Ahahaha, I've already disproved all of your fringe theories!

Claim 1 made by the autistic Pole-
>Le based R1a Kurgans raped I1 women in Scandinavia, we wuz rapists n shiet!
WRONG

The evidence- There is ZERO samples of I1 from ancient Scandinavia. Every single sample so far has been I2. I1 first appears in Neolithic Hungary and does not appear in Scandinavia until the beginning of Nordic Bronze age which suggests it entered Scandinavia like R1b or R1a did bringing the Germanic culture with it.

Claim-2
>GERMANICS HAVE NO CULTURE! THEY IZ MIXED RACE!
Wrong again, at least in the way you think of it.

The Nordic Bronze age(1400BC) is considered the beginning of Germanic culture. This predates the existence of any Slavic culture by almost 2000 years. Every culture results from an amalgamation of prior cultures and the Germanics are no different, same with the slavs.

You also seem to think that Slavs are some kind of pure descendants of the original R1a carriers yet the culture of the early slavic people were less advanced than those of the bronze age R1a people. Specifically the metal workings of the slavs were rather poor and their pottery work and households very simple compared contemporary and even earlier Iron age and Bronze age people.

Also the samples from R1a people from Corded Ware Germany match autosomally with modern Germans so it's not like they were anymore related to you than germanic people. Likewise, genetically the Yamnaya samples are a mix of west and eat europeans, reflecting their place as being the ancestors of both east and west europeans. They are not mostly east european like slavs are. Scandinavians also have the highest proportion of Yamnaya like autosomal ancestry.

Claim three-

>GERMANS GOT HUNNED MOTHAFUGGA!
Nope, wrong once again.

The Y-dna Q in Scandinavia is a subclade that is only found in Europe and downstream from a subclade found among ancient indo european samples.

>idiotic behavior and small mindness
>not even real country
>not even real language
>implies we're worse
laughable

>Czechoslovakia when?
>All your clever slovaks are already here in our universities so what is the deal?

Why on Earth would you want the retarded rest of them? We've got enough gyppos as is and if we take them back, there won't be a place where we can deport Babiš eventually.

SUDETEN
U
D
E
T
E
N

yes

>The Y-dna Q in Scandinavia is a subclade that is only found in Europe and downstream from a subclade found among ancient indo european samples.

There is more Q in Europe than just Scandinavia, and a different subclade as well

You can. Slovaks just don't bother to.

WILL
I
L
L

This. Also LOL at Czechiadevelopment praise when their goverment just fell because a Slovak ex-secret police man owns them all.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

>The Nordic Bronze age(1400BC) is considered the beginning of Germanic culture. This predates the existence of any Slavic culture by almost 2000 years. Every culture results from an amalgamation of prior cultures and the Germanics are no different, same with the slavs.
>You also seem to think that Slavs are some kind of pure descendants of the original R1a carriers yet the culture of the early slavic people were less advanced than those of the bronze age R1a people. Specifically the metal workings of the slavs were rather poor and their pottery work and households very simple compared contemporary and even earlier Iron age and Bronze age people.
>Also the samples from R1a people from Corded Ware Germany match autosomally with modern Germans so it's not like they were anymore related to you than germanic people. Likewise, genetically the Yamnaya samples are a mix of west and eat europeans, reflecting their place as being the ancestors of both east and west europeans. They are not mostly east european like slavs are. Scandinavians also have the highest proportion of Yamnaya like autosomal ancestry.
lel, R1a-Z284 is slavic now?

Burger, bitte. Du bist wirklich sau dumm.

>You also seem to think that Slavs are some kind of pure descendants of the original R1a carriers yet the culture of the early slavic people were less advanced than those of the bronze age R1a people. Specifically the metal workings of the slavs were rather poor and their pottery work and households very simple compared contemporary and even earlier Iron age and Bronze age people.
What do you mean by Slavs? Zarubintsy culture? Lmao

Lusatians were far more advanced than eastern shit-eaters. M458 is Polish and West Slavic deal with it.

BE
E

I guess together we could be a little less insignificant. Because the /v4/ isnt really working because politicians say A and do B all the time.

Our gov even tried to squeeze more € by striking some deal about immigrants with germany instead of sticking with rest of v4 on the subject.

>deport babiš
Lol. Babiš is cool guy. He has so much money he got bored and decided it is time for some power as well.
If he was just stealing tax monies like everybody else nobody would bother. But no, he went full retard and tried to buy all media. It was just a matter of time.

But he will win the election anyway you will see :-)

YOURS
O
U
R
S

MAYBE
A
Y
B
E

I would be for it. Also Babiš is literally your average Slovak politician in terms of scumminess, except with better business sense.

>>GERMANICS HAVE NO CULTURE! THEY IZ MIXED RACE!
>Wrong again, at least in the way you think of it.

But you are a mixed race

lol

Including this into a "most satisfying" video would be god tier trolling.

Huns(since they were a confederation as majority of Germanic tribes) carried also typical "Caucasian" haplogroups, similar to Scythian and Sarmatian ones as far as I know.

There is a lot of it in South Germany(but none at all in Poland). probably brought by them. Huns travelled relatively through South Europe.

The burger thinks I'm claiming Kurgans were Slavic.

That is true, but the Poles claim that haplogroup Q in Scandinavia is Hunnic is completely false

>oldest evidence to date of the presence of haplogroup Q is Europe is a single sample from the Khvalynsk culture (5200-4000 BCE), excavated in the middle Volga region and tested by Mathieson et al. (2016). This individual belonged to Q1a2-Y4827 (under L527), a subclade now found almost exclusively in Scandinavia or in places settled by the Vikings or other Scandinavian tribes (including the Burgundians in France, around Savoy). The Khvalynsk culture is ancestral to the Yamna culture, which represents the Late Copper Age and Early Bronze Age homeland of the Proto-Indo-European speakers. Q1a-Y4827 would have travelled alongside haplogroup R1a-Z284 (via Poland) or R1b-U106 (via the Danube) to Scandinavia. All modern carriers of Q-Y4827 seem to descend from a single ancestor who lived only 3,000 years ago

>L804 branch, which descends from the same Northeast Siberian branch as the Native American M3, is now found exclusively in Germanic countries, including Scandinavia, Germany, Britain and northern France. Like the other Scandinavian branch (L527>Y4827), its genetic diversity suggests that this lineage expanded from a single ancestor living approximately 3,000 years ago, presumably in Scandinavia, in what would have been the Nordic Bronze Age. At present it remains unclear when and how Q1a2-L804 reached Europe in the first place, but it might have been a very long time ago, during the late glacial period or the Mesolithic period. It may well have arrived at the same time as Q-Y4827. Alternatively, L804 might have come as a minor lineage accompanying haplogroup N1c1 from Mongolia until it reached Northeast Europe during the Neolithic period some 7,000 years ago

No one is saying that

Lusatians weren't a slavic culture and they were so advanced they practiced Cannibalism

I already said all cultures are an amalgamation, picrel

>Lusatians weren't a slavic culture
Hm? What the fuck do you smoke?

They were a major origin of the West Slavic ethnogenesis.

So

When Slavic R1a reach your territory they magicaly become Germanic, and when Celtic R1b do the same they also magically become Germanic

I suppose that since pic related reached your soil they're now Germans as well

>Hm? What the fuck do you smoke?
Lmao, are you crazy!? No one believes they are slavic, in fact is was originally believed they were a germanic culture. I took a course on slavic civilization and we discussed how the Lusatian culture was a disappointment for slavs because they realized they werent related to them.

>When Slavic R1a reach your territory they magicaly become Germanic, and when Celtic R1b do the same they also magically become Germanic
*magically

Nope, that's not what anyone is claiming. Celts and Slavs didnt even exist at the time when the Germanic culture arose.

>Lmao, are you crazy!? No one believes they are slavic, in fact is was originally believed they were a germanic culture. I took a course on slavic civilization and we discussed how the Lusatian culture was a disappointment for slavs because they realized they werent related to them.
Nonsense. Unsourced, last resort. Nonsense.

West Slavic culture was the same as East Germanic one. Simply because the people were closely related.

Part germ and part of the 1000 year, after white genocide innzcevh it became more shit

Except Czechia was the industry of the A-H.

Czechs were always clever and resourceful.

Where does it say the Lusatians were slavic? It does mention how some thought they were germanic though, but I dont buy that.

After white genocide iafter ww2 Czech became turd world

Both Lusatian and Trzciniec Culture were M458.
Which dominates among West Slavs, specifically Poles. It isn't Germanic.

To this day, there a lot of differences between West Slavs and East ones, not to mention South ones.

Communism.

Inhumane system created by Germans

>Complain that people say that there is no such thing as "Germanic"
>Start doing the same with Slavic and Celtic cultures

LMAO

But why even bother,
He thinks Germanics just landed from Venus and conquered lands n shit.

For example. I never mentioned Slavs in any of my posts about Germanic culture, yet he thinks he debunked it by claiming R1a in Scandinavia isn't Slavic? Wtf.

If the Lusatians were slavic how come all slavic words for ocean/sea and that have to do with life living near the sea are borrowed from foreign languages like Latin? The linguistic evidence points for their homeland being away from the sea.

>Both Lusatian and Trzciniec Culture were M458.
Do they have samples or is this speculation? Either way it wouldn't make them a slavic people, their material culture is nothing like the slavic material culture.

Simply because Germanics and Celts had a big touch in creating West Slavic ethnogenesis, which I never denied mate.

All Polish names for rivers in Poland come from East Germanic language.

It's not really that hard.

Superior celtic bloodlines