Share some knowledge - things you wish you knew earlier in life

Share some knowledge - things you wish you knew earlier in life.

>college is a waste of time if you don't know what you want out of it
>you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar
>learn how to change a tire
>work out

Do not give up when you fail at something try try try again.Just like when you're playing vdya geams.

When you are older, you will regret what you didn't do more than what you did do. Try things.

Twice a year dental checkups? Yeah...get them.

That tattoo / brand / piercing that's so great now won't be all that great later in life.

If you're a female, and your boyfriend says, "Don't worry, I won't show them to anyone"...he's lying.

i wish i could go back to the moment i chose to be born and change my mind

never trust a fart - never waste a boner

agree.... dentistry

If you're gonna do something and pussy out, get angrier than fuck at yourself for being a coward. Then use that rage (to have balls) to do what you were going to originally do.

>angrier than fuck

People will be assholes to you sometimes... you won't remember most of it later in life. You will remember the times you hurt someone else.

Never loss yourself in a relationship, no one is your other half. Keep your own interests - and keep making self improvements. You can love someone completely, but the best way to make love work long term is to be independent instead of dependent. It's almost like imagining you will be single soon, so you stay fit, educated, career minded, and your car vacuumed. If your relationship ends, you will be sad about that - but you will bounce back fast if you are smart enough to avoid dependence. Remember that independence does not mean detachment.

Call your parents. Or call your grandma if are a nigger or something, and never had a family. My advice is for whites, and honorable mentions races. One day your loved ones will be dead, and you will regret it if you lacked a relationship with them.

if you ever find yourself in the friendzone, move on because you know it's never gonna work out. Find someone else.

no purpose to life just is whatever u want it to be no god nothing after we die make the most of urself now chase ur soulmate get marreid have a few kids get a job enjoy urself be nice find peace this is it and thats all it is

>don't browse Sup Forums

>greentext for no reason

Such an under-rated post

>if you go to college don't pick a retarded major, use the OOH
>if you don't go to college get into a trade
>only get 15 year fixed mortgages
>never buy cars new
>never loan money/things to anyone and expect them back
>never let people know how much you are worth
>budget
>take care of your body, eat right and work out
>moderation instead of habitual use of everything: drugs, alcohol, vidya, fast food, fappin, tobacco, etc
>carry a gun
>get a prenup
>remember that everyone is a stupid, greedy, lazy, piece of shit
>don't give up on dating
>take care of the people you care about while they are around
>do not fuck with heroin

Five steps of affirmative prayer. It's all God. God is with me. I name my good. Give thanks and I let go and let God.

Learning to be able to defend yourself will have an amazing impact on your quality of life, confidence and overall mindset.

I have a few bits of knowledge that I'd like to share :)

•If you're in secondary school– always stand up for yourself. Always. Even if you're the real quiet kid like I was, the only way to stop getting bullied is to teach the bully a lesson.
•If you can– try to avoid smoking weed or hanging around with those who smoke it. Why? Because no matter what you say, weed is a "drug" that makes you very lazy and unproductive. It's a "drug" that makes you want to stay in bed all day instead of going to work. So even if you don't smoke it but your friends do, you should try to find new friends because you won't get very far in life being in their company.
•Most drugs in general are a complete waste of money and you usually feel fuck all effects from them.
•If a girl says it's over– it's over. Move on, because trying to win her back will only push her further away and it will make you hurt for longer.
•Don't get into arguments that you don't need to get into. Sometimes, the best thing you can possibly do to avoid fights is to just pretend you're wrong... even when you're right.

you sound like the biggest retard honestly

you sound like a cuck

How? Just giving honest advice.

I sincerely wish I could agree but I met my gf here ._.

Scolding/ridiculing/harrassing people for shit they can't change in a 10 minutes isn't cool.

dont listen to what people say , watch what they do
"know them by their fruits" if you will

Harm noone. Live well.

"It is easier to find a job when you already have one."

"If you're going to dig a hole, you're gonna get dirty."

it's how you quote you faggot ass newfaggot

deep post

Pic related

Here's some knowledge for you:

Life is a fucking nightmare, but it's a nightmare that we've been having for so long that we aren't scared of it anymore. We can never wake up, everything we acquire will be taken from us, and we will never find true happiness. We trick ourselves into a sense of security and joy, but in reality we are just turning a blind eye to the horrors that we've endured.

The monsters in the dark never went away, we just pretend they aren't there and hope that we can deal with the pain of them clawing at our backs until we finally return to that black abyss from whence we came.

In my short time on this earth here are the things i have found useful

Pick a few honest good friends and keep them. Fucking having more than like 10 friends, this will be way too complicated to keep them close. Sure you can have more than 10 "pals" but nurture good relationships with a small group of people. most of my friends live out of state now but i make it a goal to call each one of them at least twice a week and stay connected with them

work out and write down what you eat or drink. you don't have to be a nut with it but do some 80/20 shit. Don't drink or fap everyday. both are a slippery slope to addiction or a negative habit. To break any habit either workout or just go the fuck out side or hang out with people who don't do that shit. you cannot stop a addiction unless you replace it with something else

Don't be in such a rush to move out unless you have a good job and money. I see so many dumbass 18 year olds rush to get out of their parents house only to move back in 2 years later with horrible debt.

Get a hobby besides Sup Forums and video games. Learn guitar, take Brazilian Jujitsu, write stupid ass little stories, work on cars, something.

do not move in with a girl unless you plan on marrying her

if you are not 100% into her by year 2 fucking end that shit. Don't get married unless you have been dating a girl for at least 3 years. if you have given up on getting a gf you are just not trying hard enough

Cut out toxic people. If you have people in your life who have no goals or are constantly negative or anytime you say you are doing this new cool thing or going to school or getting a better job and they go " pshhh that's dumb" or put you down for it fucking cut them out. They just want you to be a loser like them

TL;DR just don't be fucking dumb

I've given up on getting a gf because I realize that all women are THOTs and are only good for pump and dump

Fuck bitches, suck my dick and get out my fucking house.

in that case my friend just fuck and leave them. Just know that those chicks are bonkers and you have to do it the right way.

heres what you do. Find one without a dad. Wear a leather jacket and a plain white v neck shirt. buy them a drink and tell them you are looking for a relationship. when you go back to their house on the second date assure them you are not just looking for a hookup. they will then fuck you and then you leave and never talk to them again

kek

kek

Women with daddy issues are the worst. I was able to convince this one girl to cheat on her boyfriend with me. Took me maybe 2 days of talking to her and making it seem like I actually gave a shit about her before she was jerking me off then sucking my cock.

When I told her that she was basically cheating on her boyfriend with me, she just said "it's not cheating if he doesn't find out" like bitch wtf are you even talking about?

Oh yeah, here's some knowledge. If a girl ever says "I wouldn't cheat on you because I know what it's like to be cheated on" or "I only have guy friends because it's less drama" she's a bitch with daddy issues. Don't fuck with them. Pump and dump.

>>don't give up on dating
what
explain

Don't spend your life chasing hot women. They're almost ubiquitous in their shitty character.

All of these except the honey thing. All Learned within my 18th year of life

if someone talks (negatively) about other people around you, they likely do it to you when you're not there. don't do the same - people will respect you more. ignorant people constantly find fault with others.

being regretful is a sign of a poor life lived. don't regret what has happened or what you "didn't do". you'll always be regretful if so.

avoid being extremely happy or extremely depressed. try to keep your mood neutral, both extremes are delusions.

attachment is the cause of most of the problems we have. you can enjoy something without being attached to it.

it is only our opinions and principles that render us unhappy.

there is no soul or self. this goes back to attachment and the reasons why we're fundamentally unhappy. (read up on Anatta in Buddhist philosophy if curious)

last but not least: when worried, if you can do something about it then do it, otherwise stop worrying.

>Drop out of school
>Smoke weed
>Do drugs
>Drink every Friday and Saturday night
>Fuck bitches

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tits or GTFO

There are hundreds of MILLIONS of women out there, no need to be stuck with the first one that comes your way. Its OK to be picky. One woman can ruin your life..

Anger perpetuates anger.

You are 85% correct. Fuck dating.
Otherwise, pack that heat, workout, buy a used car and fuggin fix it yourself.
DONT FUCKIN TOUCH HEROIN

this is correct

dont cook while drunk

Brush your teeth
Socialize
Discover your own actual identity
Try things
Strike a balance between making long term and short term decisions
After 25 every year starts feeling the same and life starts flying by faster and faster
Don't waste all your time working
Don't waste all your time procrastinating
Learn about everything. The world, finances, culture, politics, cars, just have common knowledge about things.
Make people laugh but have deeper conversations too

Yadayada etc

I ANT WON JAK A LOT FROM THE SQUATTERY THE LOTTERYS SHOULD BE THE JACK SQUATTERY CAUSE I AYNT JACK SQUATTING A LOT Y THEY SHOULD RENAME THE LOTTERY TO THE JACK SQUATTERY CAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER WIN IN IT!!!!!

If you're the young one don't overdo the booze else you'll slam a monument at freeway velocity.