What would you do if North Korea strikes and you see a brilliant flash at the horizon

What would you do if North Korea strikes and you see a brilliant flash at the horizon.
Hide under the couch?
Try to make it to the basement in time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hide under the table obviously.

Run outside screaming Creed lyrics with my arms to the sky, "What's this liiiiifffeee fooooorrr?" While not expecting much to happen because this is all a simulation anyway.

Well I do not think their blast could hit me (midwest fag), so id figure out how to prepare for the fallout

>brilliant flash at horizon
>I am not permamently blinded
>conclude explosion is far behind the horizon, "meh", go back to sleep

well hiding in the basement not gonna save you anyway.

>Malaysia
I don't think we'd be a prime target so maybe I'll just sit back and let the world have their war.

I will run towards the flash.

Some people say that NK may already have nuclear bombs in the US. In ship containers.
If You dont look at it during the first ten seconds, you should still be able to see. Some guy survived a 30kt detonation right above his head in Hiroshima.

Just do a barrel roll, lol

Middle of Québec, Canada. Must be the safest place on earth for North Korea and their little firework.
So, Sit down, prepare pop corn, watch news.

I'd grab my bugout bag, contact my friend who I've decided to try to survive with and move as far away from big cities and the blast as I can.

Meh sounds like bull shit media hysteria to me

>In ship containers
although shipping containers get moved about the country most are in ports, on the coast. Im in the midwest

Even with dubs. I wouldn't bet that NK isn't able to do that.

Better question what sort of anti-nuclear weaponry measures does the US have?

Could we see the missile coming before hand? could we detonate it before it got to us?

Do we have submarines all over the place just waiting to boil Korea off the face of the planet if they ever tried?

Im sure there is all kinds of things put in place that we didnt even know existed to stop thing like this.

There are several anti missile systems installed. Patriot to name just one.
ICBMs fly high. But they can get intercepted even outside of the atmosphere.
Theyy have 20.000 mph or stuff you wont belief. and if the intercepting missile misses, because the icbm can dance around it, there will me millions of deaths.
MIRVs and MARVs

The media same the shit about Al Qaeda when they were "our biggest fear" years ago

It's not like 9/11 wasn't scary.

Thats pretty fucking interesting.

Get a load of the Fractional Orbital Bombardment System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System

North Korea does not have the capabilities to reach the country I'm in. Simply put they are not illegitimate threat to me or my country.

They have star detectors for navigation.
I' don't want to know how much time, energy and money went into the development.

Shit, they could do this in the 60's.

Just think of what alien tech they have by now.

>My country is not interesting enough as a military target.
Good for you.

That's not a sunrise

this is my biggest fear right now and its making me want to just do it myself. I want to find my girlfriend and reassure her and make sure she feels like everythings gonna be okay and everything will be the same after it happens. Convince her that we can go the arcade where we first met, and go to disneyland which was our big first road trip.. we would act like all of our normal every day routines like the conveniences of eating a family cooked meal, anything you want , all the time because you can just go to the store and get anything. I refuse to live in a time where food is survival. I hope that if they do it, they do it quick, everywhere, without warning. So we could all go together...

If it's a hydrogen fusion bomb it technically a tiny cute man made micro sunrise.

Submarine-launched ballistic missiles are such a powerful weapon. With one single submarine you could level a dozen cities.

>Try to make it to the basement in time?

Shit, nigger, this is /b, most of us never leave the basement, we're like roaches, everybody called us cucks and losers living in the basement, and with the nucs popping off, we will EMERGE from the basement! Yes, we'll all be cuck lor....oh gotta go, mom's calling, she's got my ovaltine ready.

Uh...ONE Trident II missle, with a Mark 5 MIRV can carry up to 14 W88 (475 kt) warheads and be independently steered to destroy 14 individual targets x 24 missles per 14 Trident Submarines (however, due to START treaty, this has been limited to 1,152 warheads)