I watched one Japanese TV introduced Italy where normally their houses have two doors (front and back) to have sex with...

I watched one Japanese TV introduced Italy where normally their houses have two doors (front and back) to have sex with another wive and husband which is based on their agreement secretly and culturally with mutual consent before marriage. Is it a true thing?

lies
second door is for Jesus

Simpli ebin :DDD

stai zitto animale

Z

What the fuck?

?

>dumb shit

no

Seeing how jealous Italian man always are i think that this is bullshit.

the Sodom and Gomorrah episode explains that He doesn't like the second door
Lies

I have never watch and hear such tv programs, you moron.

I was thinking the same, but trust me this was on aired a year ago. I was trying to find a video source but I couldn't find it.
I meant I posted this for mocking Italians, but I wanted to confirm it is true or not.
I still cleanly remembered that a couple of Italian wife on this show testified it saying it is true and we have back door near bedroom to escape for not being found by their wife or husband. Do not get me wrong. I know we have a shitty media in the world.

*for NOT mocking

sorry about that

>believing anything you hear

I am sorry i am a zitto potato.

I guess it's safe to believe most japanese women get fucked by octopuses on a regular basis then, thanks Jiro.

>this was on aired a year ago

prove you right already, fug.
さっさと証拠出してみろよ

I watched this on Japanese television a year ago, is it true or not that Japanese housewives are always in danger of getting raped by big muscular black men?

it's true, I have a tiny door in my bedroom where I go to escape my hand and fuck some other stranger's hand from time to time.

this OP could be a proxy and the infamous spammer now spamming at Japanese thread.

must be korean

ZITTO ANIMALE

maleducato

I think I watched the TV programme too, but I'm not so sure.

Ok fag
In Japan , doesn't air such programs on tv.

it's just a joke
there are windows for that

like a gloryhole for handjobs?

for spicy meatballs

Zitto animale.

>meatballs
>spicy

never understoop this meem

I think it is an italian-american meme.