I've just watched this documentary and apparently *spoiler alert* Europe is pretty great and America is pretty shit

I've just watched this documentary and apparently *spoiler alert* Europe is pretty great and America is pretty shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYW5I96h-9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>laughter laced and his funniest film by far

Obviously to keep all of the drooling retard's attentions occupied, no doubt.

Point 1: In Italy they get 8 weeks of paid vacation a year and their economy is great. They even get a 13th month of salary free to pay for their vacations.

America? They get zero weeks.

Point 2: In France school lunches are 5 course meals with a wide selection of delicious cheeses and are very healthy and are made by a trained chef that has never even tried a burger once in his life.

Pic related is French kid's faces when they see American school lunches.

Point 3: In Slovenia university is completely free and is of a much higher quality then American universities which is like high school in comparison. Even foreigners can go to university for free in Slovenia.

Point 4: In Norway murders and rapists are rehabilitated in summer camp like prisons where they are free to walk around in nature and can create art and music or just go for a bike ride. They live in their own apartments with cooking facilities and private showers.

Point 5: In Portugal drugs are completely legal and they have no problems from this. Addicts are given treatment instead of jail time.

Point 6: In Iceland women are often in charge. 40% of board of directors positions must be women by law. The result is a much more caring and peaceful society. Men are often only out for themselves.

So basically murder is the ticket for eternal NEETBUX?

It's not eternal. You can only get like 10 years for murder. Even Brevik is only serving 10-21 years.

>Canada
can we rangeban these chinks yet? I mean come the fuck on, this is ridiculous

there is so much cucknadian shitposting that I haven't seen an Australian in weeks

if you are a nigger dick loving cuck it might look like it

If Michaelle Moore loves Europe so much maybe he should go move there.

So in other words, like the stern father, the us spends on a military to protect the family while the ingrate kids piss on dad while they play with their fun toys.

sounds about right

wew lad

>watched this documentary
>Michelle Moore
Why?

Unfortunately he can't, as he knows the tax rates would fuck his multi-millionaire fat ass.

He'll continue to reap the benefits of being an American, all the while talking shit about the country that made him rich.

One day, he'll hang. In this life or the next.

I was on a 13 hour plane ride.

Wow that's so fucking progressive I actually gagged.

>women are equal to men
>but women are much more caring than men

Which is it?

>free neetbux and all you have to do is murder some cucks
lol

He didnt show in the doco how al those luxuries for the population would soon be ending. Importing mudslimes by the millions..the people will have no more paid holidays and fancy shit because now they have to pay for migrants.

poor iceland will not last the century

You understand its hardly us anymore, right? Americans and Aussies just keep using leaf proxies to completely fuck our reputation on the board.

then how come there are no slovenian universities in top 100 world universities and over 50 american universities in top 100 and 6-7 american universities in top 10

They dont even come into world ranks til 400's

Kek. Absofuckinglutely Ameribro.

Well as long as you have hands you still have the capacity to murder and receive your free housing again.

>Europe is pretty great and America is pretty shit.

And?

Nothing wrong with that observation.

If anything, the US is even inferior to Canada.

Don't worry. Soon all those nice refugees will make it law to lose your hands after a crime :^)

why does this idiot look like an old fat tranny? does evil sometimes manifest itself in bad looks?

>study ost-indian basket weaving and nigger-womyn history and how to blame everything on whities for only 300k shekels/ semester
quality education

Good thing that's only for stealing :^)

Breivik is never going to be released. I love how foreigners fail to understand forvaring.

he will be our nelson mandela. we will free him from the shackles in which he was chained by the traitors

>b8ing this hard m8

Cherry picking the movie

He still didn't learn huh, if Friedman stumping him didn't work, nothing will.

youtu.be/EYW5I96h-9w

ahahahhahahahahahahha
what

>maplenigger trying to blame his country's rampant shitposting on, literally, false flags

wew

>where to invade next

Ask you leftist-kike nation-wrecking overlord or Hillary Clinton, you fat ugly fuck. Die of AIDS you divorced, cuck fat fuck.

maybe he should support Trump then.

does this fucker shill for hillary? is he that dumb?

are you telling me it is not exactly like this?

>Europe is pretty great and America is pretty shit

Is that where we're invading next? pls say yes

I'll take this man seriously the second he stops playing dressup to trick people into thinking that he's an average joe like them and not a multi millionaire