This is Kayla Engeman, say something nice about her

This is Kayla Engeman, say something nice about her

Nice jew nose.

She has great DSLs

sorry.

She's very passionate about social justice.

you're not shitting anyone. I recognise that nose and fucking tube lips anywhere.

She kind of looks like that feminism bitch that hates video games and fun.
So I guess she reminds me of someone who is kinda sorta internet famous.

She looks like a mentally ill feminist piece of shit honestly. I could be wrong. That's just the vibe she gives off in that photo.

She looks like she need a rough ass-fucking to put her in her place at a man's feet.

Let's ponder for a second, the thought that that is NOT anita sarkeesian and just looks really similar to her... if so, then that is one poor ass bitch. Won't have an easy life at all.

everything is racist. everything is sexist. everything is homophobic. and she points it all out.

Thats anita sarkeesian you faggot

it's not just about what's legal and illegal. Its also about well placed criticisms that make you cry in the shower. and if you disagree, you're a garbage human.

She has a very big ugly jew nose and lips that look like they should belong to a nigger. That's the nicest thing I could come up with, OP.

Bruh, Is that a gender swapped Rick Moranis?

she could be her doppelgänger but it isn't her

>She kind of looks like

How can a bitch kind of look like herself?

her lips would look real nice round my penis

shes not black..

I might fit my cock and balls in that big mouth of hers.

It looks like she has pretty good style. Most women with faces like that just give up, so props to her for at least trying to put a look together.

>czech'd
damn, this is now a dubs/get thread.

She looks like Jared Fogel

>Czechoslovakia
Adding one more to the list

FUCK I CAN'T KEEP UP
STOP IT
CHECKED

And another one

25/10

Would fuck rigorously for days straight.

jew

Houston, we have entered a dubs thread, do you copy?

no

She had nice lips and nice hair.

That's not a Jewish name. Neither half is Jewish. Without a middle name I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm pretty sure she's not jewish. I'm Jewish and she doesn't set off my jewdar

Don't bait us Jew

Prove me wrong faggot!?

I would respectively view nude photographs of her body and withhold judgement until the end.

cunt

You know those retarded things those parents film in the bathtub? Those retard kids with the big eyes who are always just staring off into the eternal abyss. Well this is what they will look like if they manage to live past the age of 20.

Fucking kill yourself, dirty non pig eating jew!

She looks like a fatter Anita Sarkeesian, with a chub on her nose.

>she had
>had

what happened to it?

hey jewish chickie pie

moar dubs checking......
checked
carry on

Fucking Lost

I improve this beast

I like Jews women feet.

Oh, I don't keep kosher. Reform sect. Deal with it.

Bait you with what? She doesn't have classic Jewish features. She sort of looks like Chelsie Clinton

Love my new edit isn't she gorgeous :)

The Clinton's are Jews

dang, imagine the horro of waking up to that face looming over you

Would be horrible user, but I bet she sucks like a vacuume!

What a beautiful face! My kind of girl.

>Deal with it

Ooh, don't worry, we will eventually. You'll be segregated and gassed just like your faggot ancestors were. You watch. You think your faggot kind would have learned from the last time, but no. You creepy degenerate fucks have your tentacles in everything. Your race has deserved everything that's happened to it. There's literally a reason why no one, absolutely no one, going as far back as the beginning of the human race, can fucking stand you. You are actuall human pond scum. Worse then mudslimes. So you deal with it.

THIS, I'm not a Jew and even I feel the burn from any Jew that just read this, nail on the head

i am not sure why, but i have a weird boner right now.

I'd love to get succy from kayla

its like lacy green combined with sarkeesian in a teleporting accident

i bet she is a typical bich. On the internets she is all hatred for men and the sexualisation of woman. But in the bed she is the typical slut who want's to be dominated by cock.

mmm

god i want to fuck her mouth

her mouth looks very fuckable

spot on, must get her off so much to be a feminazi but secretly love the cut D behind closed doors

there is no such think as human race, human is a poetic term not a biological.

there are many races, divided in to sub species that make up the genus homo sapient.
yeah i mage homo sapient in to a genus, fack yall, it has been 200,000 years a tleast, i think we earned it.

that being said, your race will go extinct as whites are just to naive, to gentile and most of all to forgetful and forgiving.

every generation is like they have to start all over as they dont teach their children abut the dangerous races.

the ppl who will kill of the jews will be the brown servant race that the jews are creating , they dont even hide this fact.
whites are just to gullible to do shit abut it, they are to self absorbed and cucked.

it will be the combined might of the brown hordes who will nuke isreal and annihilate all jews

She can kind of braid hair

I'd fuck her in the ass

she's pretty

She looks cute. Looks like a cool person to hang out with.