MGTOW thread

MGTOW thread

How do women reign over men?
What can you do to prevent this in your life ?
Is marriage necessary even if you have long term girlfriend ?
How can you dominate your way in life without women blocking you ?
Stories of how women fucked with your finaces or happiness ?

Man it's terrible my fiance does my laundry and my dishes.
Every night I play games or get drunk and she cleans up the table in the morning and always shows me love and affection.
Occasionally she wants me to spend time with her or buy something small.
I pay the bills because I am a man.
She saves tons of money this way, because she works too.
Then she uses her saved money to pay the taxes on the house she put the down payment on which is in both of our names.
Fucking women amiriteguise

After 5 years with her do you know how much money you would lose ?
Man you have fucked yourself if you put a down payment on a house with a woman that earns less than you and/or is in debt.
Why do you want to get married ?
Are you in the US ?

We make about the same.
How much money do you lose living in an apartment?
Or let me guess... You are paying your parents rent money with plans to live in their basement forever.
I am in more debt than her.
Did you not read the part where she put down the payment?

I feel you bro

And if by "losing money" you mean taking a good woman out to dinner that I also enjoy so that she cleans up after me and keeps our home beautiful, I'd say it's money well lost.
Get off your ass, get in shape, get a job, find a good women don't get one from POF or the fucking bar.

I'm still a student so a dorm for me but i invested in bitcoin early and am now a millionaire but i havent told anyone ever.I have my own apartment btw.
Why did you put a downpayment while in debt you idiot ?

Money well spent faggot , i fuck women without paying thier dinner.

Why do you keep saying "you"
And fuck you lucky/smart bastard I would love to be a millionaire but I have to settle telling myself that money isn't everything blah blah blah.
I am happy with the woman in my life and I just wanted to shit on your mgaytow thread and let you know not all women are shit.

>How do women reign over men?
They dont. Weak men let this happen.
>What can you do to prevent this in your life ?
Be a real man and don't be a weakling.
>Is marriage necessary even if you have long term girlfriend ?
No we are not a religious society anymore. It's more to do with how much you respect what your SO wants to feel your committment. Personally I don't give a shit about marriage but if my gf wanted to get married then I would marry jer. It means nothing to me so I don't care if it happens or not.
>How can you dominate your way in life without women blocking you ?
Again, by not being a pissy and doing the things you want to even if you have a gf.
>Stories of how women fucked with your finaces or happiness ?
This is dumb as it only feeds into your insecurities about your relationships with women. Do yourself a favour and stop being a little bitch and seize the helm and be done with it.

You also have no meaningful relationships and might realize this when you are 40 and the games been played.
Hint: there is no restart button for life. Burn it up it means nothing to a fellow shitposter

you as a couple
money is freedom
i know that not all women are shit , i live in east europe and women here arent as fucked up as in the west

ITT:Virgins who can't get a woman to talk to them so they pretend they don't care

The level of autism in this thread is impressive.

a man at 40 is pretty much in his prime , no problem having children on getting married then
for women 40 is the end of their woman life
assuming i have no meaningful relationship because i dont want to get married. Are you a woman because your logic is spot on ?

Fucking isn't everything in life, and quantity of women fucked amounts to a hollow nothing

>Source: guy who wasted a lot of his youth fucking around and chasing girls and only really felt happy once he developed a meaningful relationship

MGTOW are mostly virgins who think they are alpha but are really just as much of a cuck as they claim others are.

That's what mgtow doesn't understand- there are definitely good women. My fiance is paying my way though med school, we have a beautiful child on the way (Yea, it's gonna be beautiful faggot).

relationships are pointless

do you not understand that having children is literally the worst thing you can do and that having children is only ever done for selfish reasons?

weak men are a lot of men
Marriage is a finantial contract between two people that invites the government in your life. Men are at a disatvantage when the get devorsed and women want 80 % of all devorses so just give it a thought.

wtf man , children are awesome if you want any but why is it selfish ?

Your friendly daily reminder:
>MGTOW is a cover for being incel
>MGTOW is perpetuated by blues to destroy the white race
>MGTOW proponents are never capable of time-stamping themselves with a girl to show that their status is chosen not forced despite claims of how they """"""fuck all these bitches""""""
>MGTOW is literally male feminism

The sad part is this is correct. These poor bastards aren't being red pilled, they're being spoonfed like garbage under the guise of being eye opened until they're convinced they're doing God's work.
It's as pathetic as the cuck faggots.

>finantial
kek

>80%

lmfao. you're pulling this out of your ass

Google it if you dont believe me

MGTOW is apha males that know how not to get fucked by women you little cuck

Oh, I misread your statement. I thought you meant 80% of married women want a divorce. Turns out you meant in 80% of divorce cases, it's the woman who initiated it, which is understandable. Fair enough.

yeah , but you have to admit its fucked up that women iniciate devorces 4 times more than men

If these people are so alpha, why do they need to band together and create a label and a community? Some people have had the MGTOW mindset in the past, but they didn't feel the need to start a circle-jerk and echo chamber with other people who share the same ideas.

because men want to help other men be better
thats what men do

Yeah, it is. I'm not keen on marriage, that being said, I think MTGOW takes it a bit too far by making a personal life decision political.

since so much men are devorce raped by women in the US and west EU it should be political and dont get me started on kids
If i have kids and i cant see them just because i have a dick i might murder someone

Men make other men better through competition. I don't really think the approach MTGOW is particularly healthy; I think the avoidance of marriage shouldn't be worth focusing on. I think some discussion of the issue is good, but going so far as to indulge in feminazi horror stories results negativity and resentment, which just makes people seem bitter and weak. Our time would be better spent shitposting, drinking beer, building machines, or dicussing how to differentiate a good woman from a bad one.

I will take things that never happened for 1000 alex

That's what bimbos do in the honeymoon phase tell me after 5 years..

It's been 7
The real concern in my life is the long con and at this point I'm positive I've made off with more than I have to lose

If you have kids with a girl who you thought wouldn't divorce you, and she ends up divorcing you, it's your fault. Had you spent more time thinking, had your judgement been more clear, you wouldn't have gotten into that mess in the first place.

Of course, you could blame it on someone else. That's the easy way, seems a lot of people like doing that here.