TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMPIN ON THE RITZ EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on CBS 5/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulwj-1Wbms
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdfZyIR4Nk
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
aol.com/article/2016/05/17/hillary-clinton-is-joining-the-cast-of-ghostbusters-on-ellen/21378798/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one called me racist, sexist, bigot until I ran against the Democrats.

AWOOVEMENT

>Bezos opens his mouth, believing he will be the one to Stump Trump by saying the exact same thing people like Yeb! said
Truly delusional.

Anyone got those renderings people have done of Trump's Wall based on designs from his base?

Tiffany loves us all!

if I called you Cruz would you die?

Trump stumped Kelly into submission.

We destroyed the other 17 competitors -- it's time to take out Crooked Clinton!

LET'S GO!

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PICTURE OF STALIN WITH THE SHOCKED FACE LOOKING DOWN FROM HEAVEN ON THE FAGGOTS AND LIBERALS HOLDING GAY PRIDE AND COMMUNISM FLAGS
AND HITLER'S LOOKING AT STALIN WITH A SMUG FACE OR WHATEVER

I finally did it

Trump calling out identity politics by name will be a YUGE service to our country. Imagine running on a platform of bringing jobs back and the only questions you get asked is about how racist/sexist you are because of some bullshit that's already been disproven.

BASED MEGYN

almost $40 for a hat. nah senpai im good. hats are for balding people anyway desu.

KATRINA SIGHTING!!!

IN STUDIO!!!

Can someone MAGA this?

>Bryan Cranston: 'I believe Donald Trump loves this country'

KATRINA COMING UP ON KELLY

Marla still looking good. Did Marla endorse Donald?

> Great Wall with a transcontinental railroad on top

He's won the asian vote for sure

I would literally bang them both. Damn...

get on my level

$40 for a piece of history.

Anyone who thinks the Democrat convention isn't going to be a repeat of '68 is deluding themselves.

>tfw just got the edgy millennial vote

Howard Kurtz corrected the lie Megyn Kelly about never responding to him

of coursh
i dont think publicly tho

I guess we're cool with Megyn now. At least on neutral, non-aggressive terms. I move to retire the Megyn memes until such time as the God-Emperor says otherwise.

GET YOUR MARCHING ORDERS HERE!

OPERATION INDICTEMENT: HELP PUSH THE FEDS AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FOR A CRIMINAL INDICTEMENT OF CLINTON:

The Clinton campaign has become increasingly nervous about the ongoing email investigation. It's time we helped

push things in the right direction. The fact that the Obama administration has not yet pressed criminal charges against Clinton is a stain on his presidency and a sign of obvious corruption. It's time to call them out on this hypocrisy and demand justice!

PLAN OF ACTION:

Pressure the Obama Admin, FBI and the DOJ to press charges against Clinton.

TARGETS:

All public and social media outlets that represent these organizations. It's especially important that we do this in public forum such as Face/Book, Twatter, etc

twatter - potus - President Obama
twatter - thejusticedept - Justice Department
twatter - lorettalynch - DOJ Head Loretta Lynch
twatter - FBI twatter

face/book/potus/ - Obama Face/Book
face/book/DOJ/ - Department of Justice

whitehouse(dot)gov / contact - White House Contact Page

TALKING POINTS / RUNNING THEMES:

-There is more than enough evidence for indictment
-Gen. Petraeus was charged for doing much less
-Clinton put our safety as a nation in serious jeopardy
-Obama's failure to act is a stain on his administration
-Loretta Lynch's failure to act is an obvious sign of corruption and collusion
-The American people are hurt by the lack of justice

>PLEASE NOTE: SANDERS BROS ARE OUR ALLIES IN THIS CRUSADE FOR JUSTICE. BE SURE TO SPREAD THE WORD WITH

THEM AS WELL. THE ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY IS OUR FRIEND.

>BE SURE TO TWEET OUR CRIES FOR JUSTICE AT EMPEROR TRUMP.

Create Twitter shill accounts using 10 minute email:

>REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums TO SPREAD THE GLORY OF TRUMP YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AT ALL

Make southern NM habitable again!

All of his ex wives and major ex girlfriends have endorsed him.

I won't bite, little girl.

Uncle Bill just wants to fuck your throat, that's all.

I really like Marla. Damn she's hot.

Spread this video: The Smoking Gun Truth about Clinton's defense of a man who raped a 12 year old girl. Hear her LAUGH about helping him escape justice. This is the smoking gun that will cost Clinton the election.

Targets:
-Face/Book
-Twatter
-G+
-Redshit
-Normie Message Boards

Create Twitter shill accounts using 10 minute email:

Running Themes Against Clinton The Enemy:

-You can't be a good person and still support Hillary Clinton
-Bill Clinton is a rapist.
-Hillary Clinton loves rape.
-Hillary Clinton enabled her rapist husband.
-Hillary Clinton attacks women by covering the crimes of her rapist husband.

REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums TO SPREAD THE GLORY OF TRUMP YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AT ALL

Is this show worth watching now? Is this the first episode where she's warmed up to Trump or has it been like this? It's crazy seeing it, I can't wait to see it happened with Shapiro.

It's disturbing seeing Hollywood and Television actors having to toe a thin line when it comes to politics because of the blatant bias and blacklisting in the industry.

Ha. great show. better than the shitty wipeout or whatever

>mfw i missed the signed book thing because i was broke

PLEASE ANSWER

whatever makes your dumb decision seem rational to you I guess.

>Hal votes Trump

Could Trump clean out the entire corrupt Congress? Do those elections happen at the same time?

I can omagine Trump making a Bane-tier speech at the convention in July. He'll talk about his promise to clean up the party, then announce that he's compiled a new list of Republican candidates to replace incumbents in every state. Some like Rand will get the nod, many others won't.

That could be what he was talking about when he promised to help Republicans down-ballot get elected. It'd be a hell of a way to ensure a cooperative Congress.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUBS

What number you get?

Yep.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I say Nay. They must serve as a reminder to all those who would stump the Trump, just like the Nate Silver memes.

M A G A

He still trashed Trump though. Can't upset his jewish masters or he won't get another role.

KATRINA
ON
MEGYN
KELLY

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The entire House, 435 members, are up for reelection every 2 years. People just keep electing the same dumbasses.

The Senate elections are 6 year terms and staggered so only a ~1/3 of the Senate is up for reelection in any given season.

I still don't like her, but she's been much better. You should see her when she gets a Trump kid in her studio or Trump mentions her.

She is unhinged and is only looking for viewers. Greta is the FOX queen

THE FACE LOOKS LIKE THIS AND I WANT THE WHOLE IMAGE

GET ON FOX NOW

KATRINA ON MEGYN KELLY

I want to buy a MAGA hat. Pls post eBay links cause there are so many options that I don't know which are official and which are Chinese knockoffs.

Jesus fuck it's like the JUST meme, it just keeps getting more and more fucked up.

Has he been un-canuck-cucked?

So we're LITERALLY throwing eggs at people?

House is up every two years (including this year), and a third of the Senate (Class 3) as well.

Congress usually gets a pass on everything. They give local business handouts, local business rigs local politics, people are stupid and vote for the guy who gave them money, and the cycle continues. If Trump can stir things up you might see some upsets, particularly in "liberal" states like CA and NY with huge tracts of conservative rural land. There will definitely be more new candidates in 2018 as Trump has shown how weak the establishment is.

Trump truly is a God

Bernie has been getting the Trump-treatment from the media and the DNC for like 3 days now and his campaign is imploding. His supporters are nowhere to be seen on news site, social media, etc. The guy got cucked quicker than I would've expected. Only proves further that the Democrats would've made quick work of Rato in the general

There was some report not to long ago that many of them will back Trump behind closed doors and vote for him. I think the closeted Trump effect is going to be larger than anyone expects come November.

TRUMP/PAUL
BUILD WALL

>Hal votes Trump

OH MY LORD. IVANKA IS AN ANGEL!!

She pushes the "trannies must use the little girl's room" shit so hard, I want to stab her in the throat with a fucking icepick

Fuck off shill. Indictment comes after convention.

Rate my OC

Not too surprising, Trump said it himself, his marriages ended because he didn't have the time of day to keep a marriage and a business up.

No real ill will, or bad blood.

Replace with Reagan laughing

>yesterday soft unpledged delegates 52
>today soft unpledged delegates 61

Who is this man Sup Forums?

Goddamn I hope so.

Katrina on Fox

Those smiles were kinda creepy.

Making America Great Again feels even cooler than these cool dubs

based Eric.

Katrina on Megyn Kelly, going against a pro Cruz superpac leader, and a No Trumper lmao.

is that his signature? lmao that looks retarded. looks like a heart-rate monitor.

Great, if you're trying to get the 12 year old vote.

Fait Gake and Bay

You're not buying a hat retard, you're sponsoring the campaign enough and that gets you a free hat

Can someone MAGA this?

Katrina the Hurricane vs
Some Ex-Cruz Superpac bitch
and someone other bitch

>he's never talked about men's menstrual problems or insulted them sexually
wtf this is how feminists really think

>minecraft
>>>r/s4p

Can this be our new "viral" Trump thing? Just leaving bricks in public places or on our lawns? They're common enough that only an idiot would assume every house with a brick near it was a Trump supporter, but it would let us publicly show other Trump supporters they aren't alone.

This Bethany girl is real big. I bet she could feed a calf with those udders

aol.com/article/2016/05/17/hillary-clinton-is-joining-the-cast-of-ghostbusters-on-ellen/21378798/

Hillary is joining the all female cast of the new Ghostbusters movie in an upcoming episode of Ellen.

We've got to do something with this.

She'll gas 'em anyways.

OH SNAP PLEASE YES

I thoroughly enjoyed this post. One (you) has been deposited into your meme account.

>Voting for Clinton?
>I can't let you do that, David.

>Could Trump clean out the entire corrupt Congress? Do those elections happen at the same time?

The House ones do, but only a third of the Senate is up for grabs because of their longer terms.

I honestly don't think Trump will be able to have any kind of influence on Congress until he's been in office for two years.

Our Congress is probably the most corrupt 1st world political body on the planet outside of the EU parliament. They consistently have an approval rating that is ~15-20%, yet have an ~80% re-election chance, yeah, burgers suck at politics, but when the only bills your Congress shows up for are the ones that let them spend more money, it's easy to lose interest.

Trump has his work cut out for him.

DELETE THIS