HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtu.be/XMSK-wq3jlg
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/18/national-poll-trump-dominates-with-independent-voters-donald-trump-46-hillary-clinton-30/
youtube.com/watch?v=cz71kUWMc_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No .. this cannot be ...

RGSDHGISEH

KEK IT ENDS IN 69 memes confirmed real.

Ya he will win. No doubt about that. Democrats are too polarized because of bernie's success. Trump has been winning winning winning. He might even pick up some disgruntled bernie supporters after hillary secures the democratic nominations. That's probably why trump has been very supportive of bernie sanders in the media. Trump is a smart dude. You will get the president you deserve america. Congrats.

Please let it be, Lord Kek.

I told my friend I like donlan Trump
and she said
HE LITERALLY RAPED HIS WIFE user
and now i can never show my face in public again because everyone heard

Trump will win if there's a Terror attack, Clinton will win if there's a School shooting

I was watching a CNN talking head segment about how Hillary needed to appeal more to white men if she really wants to win, and upon hearing that, a black female Hillary supporter made the fucking funniest cringe face I've ever seen.

They know that white men are already sold. Or, more specifically, they sold us out. Hillary is finished.

yuo shuod hav raep her

I think everyone forgets when polls had Trump leading against Clinton last year and got pretty close to her in the polls.

I fully expect Trump to continue closing the gap and then Hillary will overtake Trump past June 7th.

waste of trips over such blasphemy

i kno

Clinton will unleash some big news about Bill's health and that will make her rise in popularity thanks to muh feewings. Screencap this.

>it's just 3 point lead
>check calendar
>it's still May 18
>mein face ven

For fuck's sake man, find a charger!

I'm soo fucking tense right now.

>2% battery
You're the madman here OP

You notice a pretty good similar trend in 2008.

Look at 2008. McCain basically got the nomination and locked it up on March 8th or so.

Guess whos poll numbers collapsed and began leading once he locked up the nomination?

McCain started leading Obama. Once Obama then locked up the democratic nomination Obama started to go back right up and lead huge.

I think Trump supporters are retarded are in for a surprise this November.

Charge your phone!!!!!!!

Well despite your trips that's a real shit prediction. Clinton has absolutely nothing she can hit trump with that he can't return tenfold, and then there's he fact she s warmonger who turns off liberals and who is just alienating retarded been outs.

Omg you are totally right, I am a Cruz missile now

>2% battery remaining

>trend
You're forgetting one yuge factor affecting the modern political trend, memes.

>having female friends

This is where you fucked up.

Say hello to our new god emperor.

>Clinton has absolutely nothing she can hit trump with that he can't return tenfold

Everything Trump says at this point is whitenoise to the american public.

The benghazi committee did not destroy her chances at becoming president, neither will Trump.

what the fuck are you on about

last i checked, hillary didn't have the minority card to play. like yeah she's got a cunt but with all the other shit hanging over her head it's pretty well cancelled out.

>Not over %50.
G-guys. a-anons, f-f-senpaitachi. I'm sorry, I can't even.
I'm now a #Hilldog.

where ever the fuck your nigger ass came from you better head the fuck back before we find you

What happened in March?

I thought Hillary can just play the woman card?

That's an even larger share of the vote LOL.

"hiding your power level"

>$0.50 has been deposited into your 'Shilling for Hillary' account. Remember: Correct The Record!

>unironically supporting Hillary

>2%
J-jeb? Protrump now?

Polls this early matter very little.

>2%

Good. Its only getting better for Trump. Usually the democrat needs to be BTFOing early on as the GOP candidate goes up as it nears.

It's almost as I've seen this already

>fox news

republican debate? dick jokes on tv?

>HE LITERALLY RAPED HIS WIFE user
that's not true though, stand your ground bro the facts are on your side

>Boring, unlikable Mormon

vs.

>incumbent, black

toats comparable

Romney blew it on purpose to please his Moronic Mormon leadership.

I think people answering the survey knew that Obama was both incumbent and black.

it is historically very hard to beat an incumbent, especially when you put up a Mormon, something a lot of Americans dont understand and dont trust.

I had an aunt that thought Romney would ban alcohol... no joke.

even so, Obama is the first president IN HISTORY to win by a smaller margin than his first election

Remember when they said he was a clinton plant?

>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 15% barrier and pass jeb
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 20% barrier and pass carson
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 25% barrier and pass cruz
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 30% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 35% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but he'll never break the 40% barrier
>trump is gaining in popularity, but 45% is his absolute highest in the polls, the unfavorability rating is too high
>trump is gaining in popularity with over 60% of the republican voters, but he'll never beat Hillary in the general

Just one more statement for Trump to prove wrong.

>1488
>14/88

how did anyone not see this

The people have smelt the blood with trumps own threats and videos like this out there and wont be satisfied until we get trump and hillary in a locked room where no one can cut the feed

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

>I think Trump supporters are retarded are in for a surprise this November.
what?

oh thank god someone made one of these...saved

Kek be praised

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

>even so, Obama is the first president IN HISTORY to win by a smaller margin than his first election
It was to be expected. McCain was such a failure that he lost Indiana. If Romney or anyone else had run on 2008 instead of McCain, he would have either won or lost by a much smaller margin.

This

I'm now a #ClitMissile

are you pretending to be retarded or can you genuinely not tell the difference between these two pics?

>butthurt Bernouts are gonna play kingmaker for Trump
Amazing

That the trump one was archived and all of the phrases can be used to search them but strangely yours with Romny cant be? hmmm like they never happened?

There is one and only reason why McCain ddint win...

Pic related

both me and my dad voted for Obama rather than have Palin as VP

you mean you and your moms boyfreind

There wasn't a NeverObama movement like there is for Hillary now.

@74408160(OP)
Oh great.....a fucking bigoted racist as president....

well done

>74408160(OP)

(OP)

>1488
holy shit lord kek blesses trump

HUH, so THAT'S how you reply xD
God I'm an idiot xD

Palin is a walking caricature no doubt about it, but after the recession in 2008 there was no way any Republican was going to win.

Obama had PUMAs.

Nonetheless, McCain didn't have NeverMcCains.

Yehovah is the Most High God.

This poll was taken after the election

>not using the actual image

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING CANADIAN?!?!?! EVERYONE LOVES CANADA, I MEAN EVERYONE?!?!?

You are the first person I've ever seen talk shit about the greatest country on the planet.....

what's amazing is how many hundreds thousand more of those posts are out there

I bet you could even find some back in 2015 supporting Jeb as the nominee

Some how I feel this would actually happen

Just fuck leaf. Can We get Just one fucking night off from the shitposting.

Like fuck man.

>greatest country on the planet
You were better under British rule and you bloody well know it.

>You are the first person I've ever seen talk shit about the greatest country on the planet.
Bullshit. People talk shit about the US all the time.

Kek supports the jews

you belong back in reddit

This is a poll from 2014.

But in the English alphabet its spelt with a J.

youtu.be/XMSK-wq3jlg

GTFO YOU FILTHY LEAF!!!!!!!!!!

>Greatest country on the planet

Fuck off Randy. Lay off the cheeseburgers.

Trump has to win, he has to win

It's even better than they want to admit. Notice it's a poll of registered voters and not likely voters. These polls always lean democrat heavy because republicans are more likely to vote in more elections than democrats. Also we don't know if they included or excluded independents as some pollsters are wanton to do.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/18/national-poll-trump-dominates-with-independent-voters-donald-trump-46-hillary-clinton-30/

youtube.com/watch?v=cz71kUWMc_k

frig off bobandy and get me some chicken chips while you're at it

Nobody loves Canada you queer leaf.

10/10