HILLARY DED

HILLARY DED

Other urls found in this thread:

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160201-20160517/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>foxnews poll

What is a skewed data set

t. increasingly nervous cuck

But fox said trump could never beat hillary in the general

Doubtful, fox is just as bad as the rest of the media, the only difference is sometimes they let a little truth comeout.

he hasn't even started on her yet

If Fox wanted to mobilize Trump supporters they'd have them dead even, they wouldn't put Trump in the lead and gaining momentum.

SEVEN

the berniecucks will vote for shillary in the general

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????????

lol

Out of all the swing states, Hillary just needs Virginia to win

Did someone really name their son Megyn?

must be true

How stupid are yall. Christ almighty. its a Fox poll

F

You seem to think the normal swings states are the only one in play. Trump is going to take the entire Rust Belt.

>Massachusetts
>Blue

Oy vey.

LOL would CNN be neutral?

>Trump not winning New York
This maymay needs to die. He's also guaranteed to take PA, VA, NC, FL.

What the fuck? Which direction do you expect viewers of a conservative newscast to swing

From Fox News he need to get 99% to win...

Now he got the help of most of the republican establishment and he said he would raise money from PACs... he may win with their support.

But again you got another corrupt politician with no real ideology beside shilling.

CNN actually just defended the fox poll and said they're transparent and trust them. I was pretty surprised.

what the fuck is wrong with you retards.... it has nothing to do with them "rigging" the poll, its an optional poll on FOX which kind of people mostly watch FOX do you think? use that brain

Do you understand how general election polling works? They don't just take phone calls

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United Kingdom

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

United States

Morocco

United States

United States

Its not a poll of fox news viewers, its a poll conducted by the channel

It's legit

Autism

Post yfw he actually begins to slam her in the debates.

If you reply to the shitposts, they win.

>this

he's dead right
and fox is a shit source for polls generally

reuters is much better imo

Apergers

Well said, Justin.

GE polls still ain't worth dick until Bernie drops out.

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160201-20160517/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

not a bad result for trump, relatively anyway

T: 38.3
H: 43
UD: 18.6

Vote for Trump. He will ban vaccination... no more autists like you.

>faux news

Do you have another source?

I agree, as much as I want Trump to win it means nothing

we did it reddit !

Retard; the post

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

Autism

CNN actually stood up for the poll. Despite the overall networks integrity, or lack thereof, their polls tend to be somewhat honest. Also fox hates Trump. The GOP who were once against Trump are actually starting to file in.

He's done it. And he has my vote. Never, never, never, ever, Hillary. Ever. I will vote sanders, the reaper of the middle class, before I vote Hillary.

Stroke Softly, Strokechan.

We can literally win the entire election for Donald in ONE FUCKING MOVE

We can literally win the entire election for Donald in ONE FUCKING MOVE

Trump is close in PA and NH though.

And Trump just needs Pennsylvania to win. You fucking faggot. NC is not a swing state. IA and CO don't matter. Ohio consistently polls outside the margin of error in Trump's favour. Florida's going red this year, mark my words.
And;
>Inb4 le Pennsylvania is a bloo state xDXd XD xD
It's fucking not, this meme needs to die it's close as fuck in every election. Also, guess what Trump's best two demographics are? 55+ year olds and disenfranchised low skill workers. Guess what state is the 29th in unemploymed residents overall, almost all of whom are former industrial, mine, or retail employees, along with having the second oldest population average outside of Florida? It's us, bitch. Pennsylvania is custom tailored to Trump.

I think that's the point now. He is just going to let reality sink in. No reason to be offensive, just sit back and watch her get eaten by Bernie supports and Clinton Cash.

I agree on PA going Red, many of my friends back there have been swinging red (in the closet) since bern is out and I use live in lackawanna county. If my friends are going red, that means their families are going red, which means entire towns are going red in PA.

NY going red depends on the unions of NYC supporting the guy who employs them.

Technically, if the unions want work to continue they will go for trump.

the rest of those states I don't know about.

If you actually read the data, Fox OVER sampled Latinos and he's still winning in this poll. They skewed it favoring Hillary. Cuck.

>Thinks Fox is only polling viewers.

>(+/-)3%
>3% difference.
Statistically insignificant.

You notice a pretty good similar trend in 2008.

Look at 2008. McCain basically got the nomination and locked it up on March 8th or so.

Guess whos poll numbers collapsed and began leading once he locked up the nomination?

McCain started leading Obama. Once Obama then locked up the democratic nomination Obama started to go back right up and lead huge.

I think Trump supporters are retarded and in for a surprise this November.

I would hold my opinion on the new fox poll right now.

But if it is based on proper data and polling, I do not doubt we will be seeing other polls start to follow this poll's trend in the coming weeks.

FUCK IT'S TOO EARLY

This gives Hillary time to recover.

They might even go with a better candidate.

Trump should have held back until the middle of summer.

Probably, but there is still a chance. And this is from a Bern-victim whose vote will switch to Trump to defeat Hillary. Many more shall follow suit.

I don't understand.

How is Hillary slipping this badly? How?

What in the last month has happened to start closing the gap like this? What did she do?

Or is it that nobody is talking about what she does because everybody is too busy talking about Donald Trump?

>largest viewer base in the country

NOT
AN
A R G U M E N T
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

>And this is from a Bern-victim

For every Bernie supporter who supports Trump, there is a Kasich/Rubio/Cruz voter who will support Hillary.

>he thinks normal rules apply

If the "normal rules" applied this election Jeb would be the Nominee and Hillary wouldn't be losing to an aging communist.

something tells me things wont follow the same pattern of the last 20 years.

And here, on the politics board of a laotion wood burning forum, we find a stunning display of the Aut-Right. By donating just $1 a day, you too can help the fight against autism.

technically 6% for either, meaning, in this case, a 9% spread

FUCC ME BOI PUCCI

Because now instead of comparing trump with republicans its comparing trump with Clinton

and Clinton is horribly unlikable.

Trump's going to need to peel off a couple of states that are not typically going red over the past few cycles.

It would be a very big help to his chances if those happened to be states with a bigger vote total, like a Pennsylvania, like a New York, like a Michigan. Otherwise he's walking a narrow path where he's got to have zero surprises in the South and hit all of his targets in the Midwest.

You can't really count on picking off some worthwhile combination of smaller states like Maine, Maryland, Connecticut, Oregon, Iowa, etc.

INCREASINGLY

Guaranteed is a strong word Mr. Silver.

What's the big deal with this guy's post? Why are you all calling him an autist? Am I missing something?

You mean like the ones that totally failed their candidates? Sure you might get Utah, but everywhere else, you will only get farts in the wind. Sanders Supporters make up more almost more than half of the Democratic base. And they are pissed at the corrupt nonsense that Hillary is using to fuck with the vote.

Many of these people are willing to vote for Trump. Many of these people are normally libertarian leaning, especially with a background of pro 2A voters. There are so many reasons why Hillary is not a likeable candidate.

She is hated by everyone except for a chunk of betas, minorities, and women. Even the military hates here fucking guts. Meanwhile Trump is gaining more and more support from, women, minorities, and even legal Hispanics that are tired of the tide of bullshit coming from south of the border.

Anyone else tired of failed stumpers attempting to glom glory by pretending to convert?
NPR did a gratuitous, informationless, extended interview with traitor Dana Milbank, who made a publicity stunt of "eating his words" -- physically but not literally. He's still a Neocon who hates the Constitution but tried buying airtime by acknowledging what everyone else already knew.
One of the most beautiful aspects of the Trumpeting was certifying that it is dinosaur media that is the delusional echo chamber. I don't see why they should be allowed to show up the next day as though nothing had happened.

Polls don't matter this far out.

Hillary hasn't even started on Trump yet.