Why are niggers the worst "people" on the planet?

Why are niggers the worst "people" on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/jalen-ross/black-name-resume-50-percent-less-likely-get-respo/
nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because literally everywhere they go ends up shitty. I seriously doubt there is even one example of an all black community that is worth a shit.

They aren't. You clearly haven't been many places

India, where shitting I the streets is all good.

Is tumblr taking a field trip to Sup Forums today or something? please prove me wrong faggot

China, where having air isn't guaranteed.

In parts of Pakistan, marrying and banging 13 year olds is all good.

The fact that there are billions of examples of human failure out there and you only harp on the black ones is indicative of a personal obsession and extreme bias. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Look at crime and iq by race.

That's why

They still have niggers in Africa that are barely out of the Stone Age. Go back to tumblr snowflake before you melt.

>implying that isn't considered a positive for the breed of Sup Forums indoctrinated enough into the tenants of this board to be legitimately racist

>implying that Sup Forums makes you racist
bitch growing up in a racially segregated urban environment made me racist

I hate how seriously people take racism... we are all a little racist people. It's being proud of who you are. It's more narcissistic than anything, which isn't a horrible thing.

niggers are americans

so americans are the worst "people" on the planet

I understand, higher order thinking isn't possible for these "people". I just enjoy taunting them. It's a personal flaw.

so close

You make it sound like this is a bad thing...

>banging 13 year olds

Perhaps fundamental attribution error and a lack of understanding about the complex politics of culture leading to the "double consciousness" of blacks and the forced ghettos created through racism -- particularly invisible ceilings, etc, keeping blacks from attaining the same level of livelihood as whites made you racist

This is now a /pedobear thread

Perhaps through glib, underdeveloped viewpoints of the world you promote the status quo and are forced to suffer the results of your own racism

Damn, you want an apple for your high horse? I guess you think being blind to the realities of black culture is somehow a more enlightened position. Please stop acting superior when you are coming from a position that involves self deception.

Don't blame the Blacks, blame the Democrat party for enslaving them for their vote, and keeping their numbers in check through easy access to abortion and promoting street thug culture via the media.

All the things you just listed are illegal and if there was even the slightest sliver of truth to what you said those people could easily sue. There is always this invisible boogeyman called institutional racism that you people always seem to claim exists but never have any proof to show for it.

Then why are places like Africa and Haiti so fucked up?

Racist viewpoints undermine entire communities and cause America to be divided and increase crime for all.

Racism is directly linked with being uneducated. Maybe if you moved outside of your moms basement, and read a book for once, instead of jerking off to anime girls, you'd realize you're a part of the problem.

Colonialism.

you sir are not a fag

Left to their own devices all cultures will murder, rape and pillage, what tames that impulse is an educated society.

>implying it's easy to say someone discrimated on you based on your past criminal record or race

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/mar/15/jalen-ross/black-name-resume-50-percent-less-likely-get-respo/

>implying underprivileged groups have access to lawyers

> stating unproven option as fact

I can show you graph after graph and article after article that shows black people as the source of their own suffering. Yet somehow it is magically the fault of white people. Asians had all their shit taken from them and got thrown in concentration camps during ww2 yet they are doing better than white people today. Systemic racism is a lie told by people who have to make excuses for why black people cant get their shit together.

Literally run by all black people yet white people are still the problem? Literally makes no sense

I would love to see these articles and refute their central point, but if you keep them private, I am unable to help you and am left to only say, "I disagree."

>go into a country and steal all their resources
>use the fact that you know how to make firearms against them
>Murder millions
>Still have a statue of King Leopold II in a white nation

>Allow leaders like Idi Amin to come to power
>Pull out from these societies without aiding in the development of popular democracies because you don't care because they're black and far away
>Develop racism as a tool to clean your hands from the situation

Opinion piece with quotes from a student council president are so far from evidence I don't know why you even bothered.

> implying it isn't easy to say someone discriminated against you
> implying underprivileged groups don't have access to lawyers

Discrimation is the most difficult thing to prove ever.

"I just didn't like that had a 3.7 GPA and Stacy Here has a 3.74"

Easy as that. Wash your hands clean. No one can do anything. There's time and time again examples of blacks being cast away from jobs just by their name. Spend some time on google, there's more than student thought pieces on this subject, and an ad hominem attack on the writer doesn't really refute the central point.

nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

Why, here for example, is the same information being reiterated by the National Bureau for Economic Research.

> I would love to see these articles and refute their central point,

That is the most unscientific attitude a person can have. Starting from a pre-determined outcome then making the evidence fit that outcome. Anything thay doesn't fit the outcome will be disregarded as false. Must be nice to be the arbiter of what is and isn't true

Still doesn't explain why Asians are doing so well

Stereotypes regarding asians have been positive from the beginning. Asians have never faced the oppression of being seeing as boorish, violent thugs who will rape and murder any woman they see.

Asians initially were seen as super-human, because the most entrepreneurial of such race moved to this country -- by choice, and through economic hardship -- and sought to improve their situation through labor.

Blacks were forced into this country on slave ships and called niggers and force to live in ghettos. Hatred is a huge part of the reasoning behind this disparity. Black crime is a product of many just not understanding why they should buy into a system that works against them.

So how come Africa is still a shithole now? There aren't any whites to oppress them there

So because you can't prove it means we have to assume it exists? Great logic

There needs to be a little more context other than "people with black names don't get called back"
You need to prove that the reason they didn't get a call back was because of their name and not the content of the resume. because you are just speculating the reason even though there is no way you could actually know why a hiring manager decided to pass on a specific person.

Well, a part of my central point was that discrimination is difficult to prove.

But there have been studies with black applicants applying to jobs changing their names and getting signicantly more callbacks.

It's easier to say that a culture of discrimination doesn't exist -- but look at the culture of anomymous message boards that you are posting on.

Absolutely wrong. The first big influx of Asians was during the expanse into the west. Being used as cheap labor and seen as stupid. During the Second World War they were seen as untrustworthy and as they enemy to the extent they had their property stripped from them and they where taken to concentration camps. After being released from the camps they had nothing having to live in ghettos not unlike blacks. You don't even know history so it isn't surprising that you don't know what the fuck your are talking about.

exactly, you are saying that you can't prove it but we should just assume it exists. Lots of black politicians, cops, business people and even a black president. Where was this magical racist boogeyman for those people? Maybe he was sick on those days.

Trustworthy and degenerate, maybe.

But their work ethic was never challenged repeatedly and soon they easily became the "model minority."

In fact education rates didn't change among asian americans during this time period -- whites just shifted their opinion saying asians were able to achieve this to justify hatred towards blacks.

Asian incomes boomed during this time.

So trustworthy they locked them all up right?

Asians lprove that if black people had a good work ethic then they wouldn't be having problems.

obligatory

You're a shill.
The race-baiting propaganda campain that has been targeting the chans since the time it became clear Trump would win is obvious and clearly external in origin.

They make fucking tons of lithium batteries, why they havent done electric cars even copying others like usually? Even you can convert you own car to batteries its not that hard, just expensive but if you have the stuf then you could instead of just copying plastic little shits.