Seriously

Just look at the shape this fucker is in. I work in a hospital and there's no way his appearance has changed this much because of the type of heart surgery he had. It's damn obvious that this dude has some kind of extreme immunosuppressive disorder. He is either HIV+ or has full blown fucking AIDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xoICJChu8
youtu.be/VHIMuUdeESA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKKh7EniYMs
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uwkZ9Id52ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lupus is more believable. Mom has it. Bad shit.

he'll be fine

Meme magic boys.

>thinking about the little girls he raped while on the lolita express

Dear god, it looks like the soul is sucked right out him, Satan always collects his dues.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS CLINTON CLIP AND OUT THIS EFFECT ON IT?! m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xoICJChu8

jesus christ it's like he's remembering monica's blowjob

Karma.
What a bitch.

CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE

With all the hundreds of skanks that Bill has barebacked over the years, it's almost impossible for him to not have AIDS.

Holy crap the man's a walking corpse

Does anyone else think that he's a legitimate psychopath? The way he handled those affairs seemed pretty much like a dead giveaway to me

JUST

Slick Willy is now Sick Willy.

Yeah something about him does look a bit off

you don't need a medical degree to see there's something real fucked up with bill

>I file endless bullshit for a living
>But medical professionals work in the same building
>So I'm practically a doctor

I feel nothing, other than a sick sense of joy.

2spooky4me

No way he's dying from aids, even if he had hiv he's rich enough to keep it in check like magic johnson. Only poor people end up with full blown aids.

He's 100 years old and only entry-level ilerminaty. His time is running out.

>he'll be fine
STOP

He might be just dead and this is his double used to impost him, becasue they do not want his death to affect shillary`s campaign (now).

hep c maybe.

If Bill croaks this summer Hillary is done for. She'll keep it secret and have him stuffed for private photo shoots.

All that cocaine and murder.
youtu.be/VHIMuUdeESA

He's a rapist serves him right and Hillary is a rape advocate

Here comes the widow bump!

Wouldn't be surprised if Hill poisoned him to put him away during the election and have the power all to herself. If Bill died, a lot of secrets would die with him.

What did he mean by this?

Honestly we should pray for him. I want to be able to fly right out to him and preach the Gospel.

He has parkinsons

Bill and Hillary are keeping whatever is wrong with him under wraps, then they'll spring it suddenly as a political move for the sympathy vote. I wouldn't put it past Hillary to have him die for political points.

NO SOUL
O

S
O
U
L

oh shit it's coming true. Trump's already bringing up the rape shit, so we may be days from Bill announcing he has AIDS.

It's obviously meth.

Kek

I don't think it was Satan that sucked anything out of him, m8

Tell us about the jews

Nah, heart problems can give you this fucked look. I've known people who looked fine but once they had a heart issue, they looked like absolute shit (in the same way Bill does).

He's definitely really sick though.

This is the product of being married to a demon for decades.

That spot at the top is fake as fuck

>"I can't believe an Independence Day Sequel is coming out this year!"
I have my reservations about the Clintons, but I hope he lasts long enough to see it.

DELETE THIS

It is AIDS, t. medical professional.

>Criminal rapist that got away with all the evil shit he did cannot escape his body decaying and dying slowly while his mind falls apart

Sometimes God really is just.

Veganism. Not even once.

Hes the same age as Trump too, but Trump doesn't look that old.

Trump is caked in so much orange fake tan you can't see his skin.

This is what a reanimated corpse looks like when they grip loosens. Here's another example.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKKh7EniYMs

Miley Syrus is also a ghoul and after some more time of trying to maintain the connection you'll see the same thing happen to her.

House go and stay gone

You just know that if he tries something she's gonna destroy him

hey guess what

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

jej

They're not as bad as Canadians.

Jokes on you, we just made some amazing progress with hate speech laws! it's not illegal to call a transgender person by their old name or gender if they don't want it anymore! Just wait until we outlaw the rest of mean things, and then you won't be able to hate post like this!

>it's not illegal
it's now illegal*

fucking typo changed the whole post

it's aids

My sides have lifted off into the supernovae

youtube.com/watch?v=uwkZ9Id52ao

ole trump was in on it too i bet

they're all wearing make up and yet. you vastly overestimate what you can cover up in a non-cinematic setting

>guy brings up good point
>women stands up to respond
>muh currently year
>muh women
>muh natives
>hashtags on twitter
>muh current year again
>muh current year again

This

mabye cancer like steve jobs?

hiv always turns into aids eventually. meds only buy you time. he's probably been infected since the 90s

no, it's not. cancer skin looks different from aids skin

What the fuck does she want?

> I work in a hospital

Who gives a rats ass? Go back to cleaning the hallways and elevators.

post your face when it was not Trump that was a plant to let shillary win but shillary that was the plant for trump to win.

"This just in, bill clinton got aids from raping everyone. Trump wins."

dumbass he was part of the mena drug smuggling ring, there was tons of cocaine around him, he used it. he drank like a fish, what the fuck do you think he will look like. shit he still looks like good after that and functions pretty good.

#BillnotHillary2016

OMG IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO YEAR DESIGNATED POLICIES AND STOP BEING IN THE 20TH CENTURY

>moderately smug
>very smug

yes its hillary, but its still satan, no joke here.

He just need to service his reptilian skin suit, he will be fine

hell be fine