Be me

>be me
>be 30 yo
>IT bachelor degree
>no job coz none want to hire me
>broke as fuck forced to live with my parents for economic reasons
>what to do Sup Forums?

Get a job

start looking for a trade job. hvac, plumbing, restoration, insulation, demolition, carpentry, electrician, etc

most companies are farming out their IT stuff to india and usually have some snot nosed 20something on site for troubleshooting. rebooting servers and shit.

go back to school.

so what ?

army is for faggots without brains, you have an IT degree
make website about one of your hobbies, create adsense account, start making money

how much per visitor u can earn from that ?
....but thats not easy task, need to acquire the whole spectrum of SEO for that and plus there are shitloads of sites for my hobbyes alredy

picture says it all. Join the Legion, do something with your life that the autists of Sup Forums are too pussy to do.

Maybe if you applied for a job op you'd actually have one. Sending an email is not applying for a job.

tbh this. if you cant find anything at all to do just join the legion. youll probably experience some crazy shit and its much better than sitting around at your parents house at age 30.

is not easy but it isn't that hard either
niche content is key, try to be very specific with your content and rank on those keywords
you don't need thousand of articles, around dozen is a good start

the fun fact is i always wanted to join in the army but im too old for my country to enroll in my own country so i'm thinking about the legion.
i didnt enroll before because i wanted to finish my IT studies first and now i cant even find a fucking internship in IT sector

Plus, the army could always use more ITs, those battle plans need a secure server to go on, don't they?

IT jobs will be there forever but you're getting old (no offense) so the window to join the FFL is dwindling. It's gonna suck but like the other user said you will see some cool shit and you're certified as a hardass who wanted to do something with his time on Earth.

whatever you do don't join the American Army. It's basically a DMV with weapons. It's so overly regulated and bureaucratic it can't tell its head from its ass.

Marine corps
I cant enroll in us army without citzenship

Joining the Legion would be a cool experience that very few people can experience. I personally would choose that over the Marines. But you do you.

Having an IT degree will go to waste in the Marines though. You will be a bootlicking trigger puller, and that's it. At least in the Legion you can go cool places and have a unique experience.

Not sure what kind of physical shape you're in, but the Legion is pretty physically intense.

No offense but most IT professionals who live with their parents usually aren't in great shape lmao

i dont care about my IT degree im sickened about It world.
i always loved physical exercixe and weapons

psychologically intense too. i think you should seriously consider doing it OP, you'll end up a stronger person with stories to tell

Move to India

but my parents heavly conditioned me to study autistic shit which rly i dont care about, and now without a bit a of feedback in that sector im really frustrated about my whole life spending

Perfect time for a fresh start then

i will send u a postcard then
if i manage somehow so stay alive :''D