Time flies fast user, real fast. My dad passed away in february...

Time flies fast user, real fast. My dad passed away in february, he was schizophrenic so I worry about getting the same thing as him, he was only 56.. I am 19 and have no idea who I am, there is no me, my mom is going to turn 63 this year, her boyfriend will turn 70, my sister is 24 and a druggie. I just wanted to talk about it Sup Forums, thank you.

Also, general feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmj2s6uYuEs).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

56 is pretty young to die. What was he like?

I do not remember much about him, he had problems with alcohol, he was paranoid etc. He did not live with us since 2009, I was 11 when he left. I usually just remember when he got drunk, got an axe and was angry at my mom. Last time I saw him was 2012, the only thing I remember is that I opened the door, there was a 1 sec pause and we hugged each other, then we talked a bit, he got some things and left. I believe he missed me but I do not know much about him.

Shits fucked up yo.
Be strong my dude.
Have a pug swinging around.

Thanks anons, this is exactly the reason I like this place.

As far as i know schizophrenia is not hereditary, so why would you think you might get it. Its also quite normal to feel a bit lost at 19. Don't worry too much, your life will be sorted. Stay cool.

Ok dummy
what next? BPD is caused by contact?

there is a genetic component

I did a little bit of research and if I remember correctly if one of your parents got it you have a higher chance of getting it too. That is the reason I did not drink alcohol until I was 17, then I gave in, I had weed once, I just do not want to become him, in bad kind of way. Also Eurofag. Thank you user.

There's a decent chance you won't get it, and if you don't know who you are - then go find out. Do things and experience shit, your reaction to these things will shape your identity and personality.

Had a friend die almost a year ago from drug overdose. Coke and heroin. Would try to get your sister help. 19 is young but since I was 21 I was dealing with similar things nonstop till now. I know how you feel op. Hang in there

It's ok man if you were near I'd be there for you. You could talk to me about anything. I'd listen and I'd like to give you body rubs with lotion so you can relax. If you became aroused I'd be open to us doing things so we can both feel good. You're 19 I'm quite older and could be like a father figure for you also.

I am trying to but I feel nothing, no excitement, no happiness, only lust for one girl I think I have feelings for but she does not for me and she is in college in the USA.

hoping for the best for you user. If you are fearful of getting schitzophrenia then that means you don't have it. Just live your life and you can always an hero if you get it and don't like it.

Checked. Also we tried several times but she never stopped, she started with weed then she dated a dealer and got into meth. Cannot wake up in time so she is jobless. Thanks user.

I think everyone has emotional numbness at some point or another, me especially. You depressed? depression doesn't necessarily mean crying and feeling sad all the time, emotional numbness is the main symptom people report to their doctor - consider anti-depressants.

I think he's good

I'm just a man who wants to look out for another user. Like I said I would be a supportive person in his life.

True, that is always an option, thank you

Well, I usually dont feel anything or I just have this weird feeling of guilt in my gut. I do not really cry often, but I compare my feelings today to ones I had when I was a kid, how excited I was to play some new awesome videogames, how great it was to experience orgasm and othr stuff that made me happy or laugh. Every time I laugh it is forced, it is not because it is happy, I am usually the one that makes people laugh, havent been able to orgasm for years (cut, not my choice), every day is the same for me, full of nothingness.

I am not really looking for any of this, i would say it is too late for any kind of father figure, hell I am legally considered an adult and also Im not gay but thanks user.

It will be ok, OP. My mum was/is schizophrenic and delusional. I turned out ok. Its not fair but its still our burden. Thats life. I had my bouts of depression buts its manageable. Look up mbti personality test to see what type you are then research. It helps immense with understanding ones self. Life gets better.

I refer to my previous response, it's probably just depression... see your doctor. Also, getting out there and being more involved in life can change your outlook more than people realise. Simple things like helping your mother with chores, looking for work, talking to a stranger etc can really help

What a coincidence, I am currently listening to this on repeat (youtube.com/watch?v=vmj2s6uYuEs). Thanks user I will try that.

I can try that, although tomorrow starts my last year of HS so I will probably have little time to spare. I am gonna try to do better and do something, thanks user.