Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RhrgV_nex4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Click

mouse

Fuk you

well if I have to choose it's click. who the fuck taps anyway?

what kind of neanderthal clicks? don't you have the dexterity to tap like a normal human being instead of pushing down on the whole surface like a caveman?

Kik me

Y

Cus

I do.
Dragging from a tap is so much easier than dragging from a click.

Where's art

I have motor disabilities which makes it hard for me to differentiate between pressure.

This is what we get for not culling the ill.

Im a tap

Seriously, fuck laptops. It's 2017 ffs. Literally no need for them unless you have to use it for your job. Towers still have more power and expandability, and when you're mobile, phones and tablets really do about all you need.

Shipping and handling more than the value of those cheap-ass POS watches.

I'm the kind who doesn't have a faggy Macbook Air

I use a mouse

Obviously, there's only one type of people in OPs picture and it's faggots who buy overpriced, under spec'd macbooks

Let's see YOU try to haul a desktop from gig to gig

Aphex Twin tried it in the 90s and everybody hated it, including him.
youtube.com/watch?v=2RhrgV_nex4

>Want to use your computer somewhere other than your bedroom?
>TOO FUCKING BAD LOL

>unless you have to use it for your job
What part of that escaped your comprehension? The "unless" part?

Soft touchpads are a fucking disgrace
I want my separate mouse buttons back

/thread

What are you, 13? My PC is in my entertainment room. If I'm in my bedroom, I use my tablet. Hell, I use my tablet about everywhere that's not near my PC.

>he hates laptops but not tablets
people like you shouldn't be allowed to use technology

>tablets
discusting

here u go bro

tanks u

Yeah, a big clunky laptop is identical to a 9" screened tablet that's less than a half inc thick. Plus your fucking bag plus your fucking power brick, your fucking mouse and knot of cables.
>Ya got me, newfriend, ya got me

I have a old trackpad I can't clic, even tap on the surface, I have physical boutons

which is a lot better btw

this :^)

>Plus your fucking bag
Do you just carry your tablet out in the open like a nerdy child?
>plus your fucking power brick
...How do you charge your tablet? Hydro power? Solar technology? Last time I checked, tablets need to be recharged just like laptops do...
>fucking mouse
100% optional, just like that disgusting 'keyboard cover' people use
>knot of cables
as opposed to not being able to plug anything into a tablet whatsoever?

a tablet is literally just a laptop except shittier in nearly every way

I ditched my notebook in 2011 for a tablet. The days of physical media were over. Seriously, the only advantages to a notebook were a real Windows environment to run PC software and the ability to use CD DVD software/media. I still have a notebook that I use for photoshop and other photography work, but that's work-related. I still have a newish tablet, but I use my phone for about everything when I'm away from home.

Not for scrolling. I can't install Windows 10 because of the drivers, and even on Windows 7 it's fucking hell. So i'm on Linux and no problem

>Do you just carry your tablet out in the open like a nerdy child?
Screen protector and being careful. It's not hard.

>...How do you charge your tablet? Hydro power? Solar technology? Last time I checked, tablets need to be recharged just like laptops do.
I average around 8 hours between charges. It charges overnight and sometimes when I get home from work if I used it all day.

>100% optional, just like that disgusting 'keyboard cover' people use
Fair enough, but I see plenty of people unpacking their bags to plug in power and mice.

>as opposed to not being able to plug anything into a tablet whatsoever?

Tablets have USB ports along with wifi/bluetooth connectivity. It's 2017, BTW

>I average around 8 hours between charges. It charges overnight and sometimes when I get home from work if I used it all day.
Same here, except I typically get about 10 to 12 hours.

>Fair enough, but I see plenty of people unpacking their bags to plug in power and mice.
I never understand those people. If you want a desktop experience that bad, THEN get a desktop.

>Tablets have USB ports along with wifi/bluetooth connectivity. It's 2017, BTW
The only tablet with a standard USB port I know of is the Microsoft Surface. The iPad only uses Lightning and all the ones that use USB type C are Android tablets.
And Android tablets are really not worth using tbh

WTF i´m not suppous to use a laptop anyhow

>The only tablet with a standard USB port I know of is the Microsoft Surface. The iPad only uses Lightning and all the ones that use USB type C are Android tablets.
>And Android tablets are really not worth using tbh
Micro USB is all I personally need- charging, connecting external storage (very rare), OTG adapter to HDMI out to a TV... but my uses are virtually all cloud-based. Online databases for work, media is either via internet or on my 256gb micro-sdxc card... In all honesty, I don't really need anything more.

*or come within 200 yards of a school

**or a Chuck E Cheese

thats why i use pc but when im on laptop i prefer it

voice command

This