How long would a military conflict between the US and Mexican armed forces last?

until siesta time

An armed conflict requires something of value to be gained out of victory. There is nothing of value in Mexico.

It would be a few hours until the mexican propaganda could no longer hide the massive amounts of casualties

Probably 1-2 days, depending on the people's will to launch a coup during the invasion

Depends how much civilian lives and infrastructure you want to save. Most of the complexity of the invasion would probably come from attempting to minimize damages.

The United States could take Canada AND Mexico in about a week

God willing

It wouldn't even be a war. Don't forget that we have an entire fleet of semi-autonomous flying death machines (drones) that won't be stuck in the middle east forever.

If Le Weed Man doesn't let Canada burn to ashes before that...

Just as long as it takes for mexico to realize they are being attacked, and then they'll surrender because they hate themselves

Theyd probably give up and surrender as fast as the Iraqi military did if I had to guess. We'd have to carve through the cartels first though, and them boys might actually have some fight in em

>""""""""conflict""""""""

Less than 30 minutes

There is almost no chance that we'd even bother to engage in a ground war against the cartels. Unless the cartels gain access to the mexican air force (I assume they have at least a few jets... ) they would have no way to defend themselves let alone mount any sort of counter attack.

This.

I fucking love how full of itself this country is. No sarcasm, it makes me proud to know there are people who believe in the U.S.

Also this is most accurate. The actual Mexican Armed Forces wouldn't engage if they were smart. But the law breakers with the illegal guns might be fun.

Considering the number of US military bases in the border states, yes.

What if all the cartels and gang bangers got patriotic, those guys can bankroll some serious shit and they're no strangers to brutality...If they followed a strategy and worked together they could at least draw it out a bit. Source of my knowledge , I watched sicario.

They could. The IRA fucked you cunts up.

And who are you behind that union jack?

You can't take a machete to a drone.

Also, Mexican "strategy" kek.

I think you know who I am.

>murica zergrushes mexico
>takes everything in 36 hours
>guerilla warfare for years
>vids of cartels skinning and beheading murican soldiers
>us keep killing them
>they post more
>us kills them
>they post more
>etc

the U.S. can probably take on the entire EU in an armed conflict

In the current state. If given the time to arm the EU would decimate the american military.

Take them on is the best wording. We sure as hell could make it last a long time, and drag out their patience to the point of them wanting to give up, but even if we won, we'd be real fucked up for a long ass time.

Holy shit it is actually fucking creepy how much you look like me, not even joking. Think my great great great grandfather was iris. ..maybe were related...Fuck me....I genuinely spooped

Not long was curious to see what type of armor and vehicles they have. They have no battle tanks or any heavily armored vehicles. and their anti armor capabilities are practically nonexistent. Their current fighter aircraft is a F-5 a fighter which hasn't been used since the 60's it is comical how far behind they are.

The more you know, you want to go further down the rabbit hole user?

>invades the Midwest
>gets ambushed by 12 year old minute men
>entire company killed by our children

22 days. Don't ask how I know.

Given how big our military dick is, and how god damn patriotic Texas is, I wager it would be over before it started.

Literally, Texans would get word of a ""conflict"" and end it themselves within the hour.

It's a scary thought that somewhere is a person who looks just like you

Till January 20th 2017

Kek, I could use their blue helmets as soup bowls.

They once destroyed a military helicopter like it was nothing. Also is well know they have modified anti personnel vehicles (trucks with antibullet plates and heavy weaponry). Crime Pays I guess. It would be glorious if someone purged those bastards tho.

if that what you callin u mom pussy now then sure

>Literally, Texans would get word of a ""conflict"" and end it themselves within the hour.

We Shouldn't Have Invaded America: The Story

He is already blazing us pretty hard. Please help.

It would be a Lebanon v Israel style border skirmish. Couple of weeks shelling back and forth until peace talks. POW captures on both sides. Higher Mexican casualties than American ones.

He stole my faaaaaaace....well at least I got my trademark British teeth to dstinguish me....and I don't quite have the jew nose.

>Red Dawn

Good movie(The original not the remake)

Sure sure

When you put it that way I just gotta ask now. How do you know user?

>EU

>Attacking the U.S.

Top, fucking Kek.

We will slaughter your men and rape your women, faggot. Please, come over and give us a reason.

>does not understand decimate means every 10th man killed

must be a paki

difference is, we wouldn't leave Mexico. It's a drive away, not on the other side of the gay earth like the Muslims.

New Texas when?

>raping snagle tooth whores

user, pls. Don't put your dick near those chav holes. Kill, rinse, and repeat.

first post worst post :/

48-72 hours

Four days bombing every bridge, water treatment plant, coms dish, air strip, and military base while marching to the capital.

15 years of reconstruction while fighting a guerilla war against the cartels.

The eternal American war script.

I wouldn't worry about the Mainland, they will be lucky enough to get through our Navy first. That is the biggest obstacle to invading our country, got to do something about our Navy before you even think about what beach you want to land on first.

The bean counters at the pentagon tell you that?

It wouldn't even take a real conflict. One threat of USA dropping a MOAB on Mexico City and they surrender.

we tried, but he refused our aid

Don't fix what ain't broken is what I say

>thinking the origin of "decimate" supersedes how it has been used and understood for the past few hundred years.

Approximately 1 week. The cartels would do most of the fighting.

Not long.

Good job, pupper

It would turn into an american civilwar

I'm so happy the little fella got away

>""""mans best friend""""
>runs away like a french

What was it supposed to do? Run into the gunfire and get wienerschnitzel'd?

Are you kidding they where probably planing to rape the dog.

Probably about a week or two. The Iraqi invasion took 21 days, and that was halfway across the world. The US has easy access to Mexico's borders, and has complete and utter naval control in the area.

That said, there'd obviously be an insurgency that would require an occupation for some time. And there'd be issues at home with the large Mexican population.

If Mexico could hold for a decade i believe most Americans could not leave their houses because of the overgrowth of their lawns and shrubbery.

Mehmet pls go.

If you burn a blunt it wins.

Like one minute, however long it takes for the Mexican president to dial Obama and say "ok we gringo clay nao", at which point 80 million new democrats are registered just in time to vote.

Hopefully their Mexican pride would overcome them and they would fight to the death

If usa invade mexico , will that trigger a South American federation?

Smedley Butler investigated Mexico before WWI with a view to invading and occupying it. His conclusion was that it would be impossible. Mexico is actually like Russia in many respects.
>Huge territory
>No infrastructure outside metropoli
>Disposable people
>The one time anybody feels any pride or does a good job is repulsing invaders

>Mudslimes inject dogs with acid and hang them
friendship is a give and take Muha-mad

Assuming you are being serious, it depends on what is the goal of the war. Remember, the definition of war is "the enforcement of politics through force" (with competition, ofc).

IT'S ALREADY OVER.

>Mexican armed """""forces"""""

It'd be much worse then Iraq due to the amount of Mexicans already here and the proximity between us. Really would be another vietnam.

About the length of one taquito

we would fucking destroy them kek
also this

You'd get fighters flooding in from South and central America.and Cuba, would probably be funded by Russia and would cause some cartel unification, the amount of fighting in our country based on how many of all the above would be insane

Forever with our government.

We'd have to invade California too tho

>Muslims
>"""""man"""""

Were those killed white?

The real military conflict happens after we would crush their conventional military, it'd be either scorched earth or just the amount of guerrilla warfare would collapse our nation, even with scorched earth it could collapse us

Even the Mexicans or those who look Mexican would be pushed into conflict due to the mass hysteria, it's a nightmare scenario

we gain land and a wall across the southern border

Probably a week. The United States is very skilled at steamrolling armies, yet fucking awful at holding territory and fighting guerillas. The public doesn't have a stomach for an extended war and the news loves showing each and every American soldier killed in combat.

So the United States could storm in and disrupt the country of Mexico in about a week, and hopefully they just fucking leave lol.

Are we allowing a week or two for the US military to gather as much of It's forces on the border and in the Gulf of Mexico?

If so I'd say about a month for the US to completely invade and cause the Government in Mexico City to collapse.

No doubt It'd be a white wash but people saying less than a week vastly overestimate the ability for armies to invade somewhere. Larger, stronger military doesn't necessarily change the time it takes for certain logistical things, sort of like the fixed cost of an invasion If you will, but in time.

It took the US/UK/Aus/Poland (But mostly US) 6 weeks to Invade and conquer Iraq

Mexico is closer and US could send more people to an invasion of Mexico and the Iraqi military was bigger than the Mexican military but Mexico as a country is larger and has more people.

>>vids of cartels skinning and beheading murican soldiers
wouldnt happen

I think that the superiority of the US Air Force would mean that any artillery the Mexicans could set up would get taken out pretty quickly. The shelling would end up being pretty one-sided.

Otherwise I think you're about right.

considering these guys are just across the border that just makes the importance of eliminating them that much greater

It would never happen. It would piss everyone off.

the cartel would be the first to go I imagine, they don't have the military might we have so I doubt they'd really do any damage

we could also drone them

Mexico is not as foresty as Vietnam and not even close to being as mountainous as Afghanistan.

A month? I don't even think the United States would have to gather their strength. There's probably three Nimitz Class carriers sitting in San Diego port right now, and that's a 15 minute drive from the border of Mexico. Give it about three days for the carriers to arrive on Mexico's east coast from Norfolk and another five to six days for even another carrier to arrive from Hawaii.

It would seriously be as easy as a decapitation attack on the government and strikes against power-plants and other critical infrastructure. You could have about six Super Carriers bombing the shit out of defensless Mexico within the time-span of a week. That's not even counting all the military bases along the border.

It would be fucking retarded, and the only way we could fuck it up is trying to police Mexico after we totally crushed their country.

cartels survival rate depends on their ability and willingness to do guerilla warfare

considering how mexico gets most of its military supplies from us, not long at all
a month tops

>repayment for violation of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
>land for the wall

About a day, give or take

I mean, the gulf war was about a week

Why is my country so shit at fighting guerillas? They go full fucking retard Everytime the enemy starts getting a little unconventional

I would imagine some would defect if they weren't getting paid well
if I was in the cartel and I wasn't getting paid a lot to fight off the fucking US military I'd GTFO

They have oil
Lots of oil actually

mexico just has to get ONE mosquito man through to release his mosquitos and infect the whole US with zika

here's what it takes to make a guerilla fighter
1 automatic weapon
2 explosives
3 a purpose

fighting guerillas ain't easy considering any civilian can be one
the only really effective way I can think of is genocide and just killing everything