The Earth is the only place we know that harbours life in the universe. The earth is the only god

The Earth is the only place we know that harbours life in the universe. The earth is the only god.
It is being plundered and destroyed by a small number of its host species for material gain at the expense of the rest of the rest of its inhabitants and countless future ones.
Surprised someone hasnt killed these selfish bastards yet.
W
A
K
E
U
P

The Left has made the world culturally uninhabitable. It can no longer appeal to the desire to 'save the world,' because it has made modern life miserable. I welcome the end.

don't blame the left for your own mental deficiencies. YOU are responsible for your own misery you fucking faggot.

I am not especially miserable. I'm actually pretty happy. But when I consider the world that the Left offers - one where Caitlyn Jenner is woman of the year, and BLM is respectable, and a black serial killer murdering whites isn't news because it might give people the wrong idea - I honestly don't have any interest at all in seeing society continue. It's not worth saving. It's degenerate garbage. So I side with the destroyers of the planet. They are only hastening what needs to happen.

>because it has made modern life miserable. I welcome the end.
Go fuck yourself, "im actually pretty happy"
You claim modern life is miserable, that means you either are miserable or you are talking out your fucking ass. If you welcome the end its because you're a suicidal fucking faggot.

Your reasoning is shit, YOU are shit, I will fight you in any street, alley, or fucking cardboard box if you try to destroy my fucking planet. I LIVE HERE ASSHOLE.

There is no need to be upset.
I am happy enough, but I think society is filth. It's not that difficult.
I plan to live a long happy life, but if when I die the world is teetering towards collapse and future generations live in abject misery, that's perfectly fine with me. I am sure when they are living underground to avoid the sun and eating synthetic food, they will at least be using the proper pronouns.
Protip: you shouldn't have made society repugnant if you wanted people to care about posterity.

Such edge. The world is fine, you're the selfish one thinking that "unsuitable for humans" is the same as "plundered and destroyed"

i didn't do SHIT to society, I just don't give a shit how the world is, I happen to enjoy living. I know you won't live a happy life because you're on here crying about how society is repugnant. You can't escape it, you can't ingore it. And if you start fucking with the healing process of this planet because you feel its not fucking worth it, your life won't be that long either shitwad.

There is every need to be upset, because THIS IS MY FUCKING HOME YOU SHIT. PISS OFF IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

It's not edge. I used to think we should work to make a better future. Now I see nothing worth saving. I am sure all the gender fluid people will join the blacktivists and tumblr sjws and create a heaven on earth, so don't worry. But I hope they fail.

I don't want the earth to heal. Why would I want to preserve the world for people like you? I'd actually prefer an extinction-level asteroid event to climate change, which is too slow, but we take what we can get.

Good, put it all out in the open then, I want the Earth to heal more than I want you to live. Wear your flag faggot. You cowardly piss drinking cunt.

Humans lack the capacity to destroy the planet. People keep claiming we're destroying the planet but we're only destroying ourselves.
Short of splitting the planet in two life will always find a way and will continue to survive on this planet long after it's rendered completely uninhabitable by humans.

It could very well be the natural way of things. A species evolves to the point it entirely fucks it's own planet up and they die out. Could be why we haven't discovered alien life yet.

You seem mad. All I can say is, I am pretty sure that the oceans will rise and climate will become unbearable, and so I will get my way. Is that why you're mad? Because you know it's too late?
Well, at least you will have 37 genders to choose from in the end times.

I'm mad because its greedy, corporate right winged, science denying, shits who've fucked everything up. You're a small time faggot who's just pushing a bullshit agenda because you're a nihilistic russian cock sucker. You won't get your way because you're going to live in the shit with the rest of us. You think you're gonna be hidden away in some nice little bubble while the shit hits the fan? I don't fucking think so faggot.

Cringe thread right here. I remember being 14 don't worry OP you'll get over it

Actually it work sometimes like that
>Bird arrive in a island
>Food everywhere
>Birds prosper
>Oh no too many birds no more food
>A lot of them die the others adapt to the new environment

>ts greedy, corporate right winged, science denying, shits who've fucked everything up
not really
they are fucking up the planet, sure, but they aren't the ones making people feel like 'meh, we've had a good run, but society is vile now, so no point in keeping it going'
I am neither a faggot nor russian nor a cocksucker
I don't mind living through the end times with you. I'll be the one laughing at the hysteria.

JUSTICE4SNIPPY

>but they aren't the ones making people feel like 'meh...
That's just you faggot. You and your other echo chamber faggots. You won't be laughing at the hysteria, you'll be laughing In hysteria, as your family and friends die of starvation and disease.

>I'm pretty happy
>I want the world to end

People in high spirits generally realize that positivity breeds productivity.

I'm not OP, but I'm almost certain that at 14 such thoughts did not crowd your mind.

> but they aren't the ones making people feel like 'meh, we've had a good run, but society is vile now, so no point in keeping it going'

You're not wrong.
It's you.

we all die someday
and I am not the only one who has unplugged
lots of people who used to contribute have given up on your shitty dumpster fire culture
and you know what, the misery will devour the third world way before it touches us
heck, you dumb fucks mock flyover states and then sob that coastal regions will be destroyed in flooding
that's not a bug of global warming that's a feature

I don't want the world to end
I want an extinction-level event
big difference

I'm strangely okay with that.

Global Warming has its perks