Sup Sup Forums druggie advice thread...

Sup Sup Forums druggie advice thread. Ive been on 20mg of prozac for about 2 months now and wanna try to robo trip (dxm). Is that safe or will i get serotonin syndrome and die? Anyone else experiment with shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpin with trippy shit

Anyone out there?

>Is that safe or will i get serotonin syndrome and die?
You will get SS and go to the hospital. Don't take an SSRI with an SRI. Do you smoke? Tobacco is an MAOI that will kill you when mixed with DXM.

Anything planned for your trip? Got yer music picked out? I usually listen to BMSR and Sphongle, Ronald Jenkees, and Ott.

Shit i didnt know that about tobacci. Not really just gonna chill and enjoy the ride in my room by myself. What about a low does lole 150mg? Ive done this before just not on the prozac

Think im just gonna dgaf amd do it amyway wish me luck brother

Last bump

dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

Not really a fan of 1st plat. 2nd plat or bust. Then you're really trippin. 1st plat is just...boring. I havent the balls to go up to 3rd. From what Ive read 4th is a waste. I'm convinced that Sigma is a myth.

Alright serious last bump

Ill have to fuck around with that thanks for the link. I dont really mind any of the stages. Then again i havnt done it in like 3 years. As long as it alters my mind ill enjoy it lol