Is there any reason to get married in the year 2016?

Is there any reason to get married in the year 2016?

At this point I'm just getting married because Hitler would want me to

Mein nigga.

If you're white then yes because we need more whites.

Marriage was designed to force 2 people to stay together to raise children or combine families.

Since walking out of a marriage is easy as shit it has lost all meaning.

>Keri Russell

New episode tonight, lads

If you love somebody edgy not?

I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about "us", she only cares about the money she gets from you.
She reads texts that her boyfriend wrote, she talks with an anime voice to attract permavirgins like you and shows her ugly face from time to time.
And guess what? She looks like a stereotypical polish jew, like Anne Frank.

She shits out 3-4 videos a week and asks for PayPal donations, yet her videos all have the same content, she's just telling you things you already knew anyway. There's no need for her channel, she's not redpilling anyone, her channel is just a circlejerk for turbonerds who have never seen a woman in real life.

She's like the gurl gamerz but about politics, and you're falling for it .

to potentially get half his stuff duh

A woman would be dumb if she wasnt trying to get married. Theres so much in it for her. A man? Fuck no. What the fuck are you thinking?

if you get with a girl with no intention of marrying her, you are degenerate.

Nigger why are you talking about Evalion right now

spotted the female

> If you love somebody edgy not?
Why
Selffix
Also I'm Uzbek living in Kyrgyzstan - nazist country

kek

I have to say, that's pretty much the only thing motivating me at this point.

Still think alimony and losing the kids is too much of a risk. Society pretty much encourages divorce at this point. Often it's part of women's battle plan since the beginning.

Downer. :(

Stop reposting this... It wasn't that great to begin with.

It's shame that with a flag as rare as yours you are a failure at samefagging

Damn I can confirm that this rare flag has been acknowledged.

>afraids to share money
>dares to talk smfng about Polish Jews

How can I keep a woman dependent on me, preoccupied, and under my control?

Hey fuck the flag! There is all about ethnicity in places where I live, so u know what u could do for me man? U can fuck out here n we cool !

Sorry guy. Its not for you

So say we all

Beat her, keep her off social media, don't allow her to go out alone.

Also known as islam.

I've been married a year now and it already sucks

That's why you don't marry a sorority slut senpai.

Look for a girl who
A. parents are still together
B. raised in a house with strong christian values

these girls have a sense of loyalty and morality.

1. You find a 1 in 1000 unicorn
2. You're a woman

Not for me. Living and dying alone, would rather kill myself than play the dating game.

Whatever got games and work to occupy my time.

+1

get her hooked on meth

What are serious answers?

They're in short supply! I'm not worthy; I'm not even religious. I should leave them to someone else.

In my experience, this isn't always the case, sadly

What?

>serious answers
>Sup Forums
Lol

Just be better than all her available options. Simple in theory, very difficult in practice. Also, if she's very active on social media, bear in mind you'll be playing the game on hell mode.

Marriage? Fuck no. I will just try to find anyway to impregnate as many bitches as possible without responsibilities and consequence

Actually it's been proven (by insurance companies, who aren't in the business of losing money) that married men are healthier and live longer than single men.

So yeah you can shitpost and play video games and be a creepy childless loner till you die and there is nothing wrong with that. But do you really think that you'll have the same idioligies when you're 40? 50? 60?

Also my stupid phone corrects words so they're not spelled right for some reason

reasons to get married you dip