I'm a Registered Technician in forestry

I'm a Registered Technician in forestry.

I'm not a lumberjack

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a lumberjack

whats your favorite part about being a lumberjack?

The panties

do you have a beard and wear flannel?

hows it feel to be an unexperianced panzy who knows how things should work, not how they actualy do.

No

What does a Registered Technician do?

Lots of stuff. Mostly tree marking and timber cruising.

Jacks lumber

Question one. Can you get to India through America?

Yes but it's a long way.

Question two. Steal the spice trade.

I'm sure that your stinging barbs would carry more weight if you weren't such an illiterate. Try punctuation and proper spelling the next time that you're attempting to appear superior.

>timber cruising

A timber cruise is a sample measurement of a stand used to estimate the amount of standing timber that the forest contains. These measurements are collected at sample locations called plots, quadrants, or strips. Each of these individual sample areas is one observation in a series of observations called a sample. These sample areas are generally laid out in some random fashion usually in the form of a line plot survey. Depending on the size of the plot and the number of plots measured, the data gathered from these plots can then be manipulated to achieve varying levels of certainty for an estimate that can be applied to the entire timber stand. This estimate of stand conditions, species composition, volume and other measured attributes of a forest system can then be used for various purposes. For example, in British Columbia the sale of Crown timber is a business proposition and both the buyer and the Ministry of Forests and Range (seller) must know the quantity and the quality of timber being sold. Our satellite provides the essential data and information for determining stumpage rates, for establishing conditions of sale and for planning of the logging operations by the licensee. Generally a timber cruise includes measurements or estimates of timber volume by forest product sort (and sometimes grade), log defect, and log lengths, whether the estimates are made in the field or using computer software.

What state are you in?

A state of being a lumberjack

JUSTICE4SNIPPY

Wow you're a genius.
Canada

He's a lumberjack and he's okay, he sleeps all night and he works all day.

It feels like being a lumberjack.

I fucking love you guys