youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=V8slArpj_XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Turkey.

Stop being racist.

new to 4ch here

how to masturbate?

fuck s*rvia mate

Lube up the dildo and ease it in, its okay to take it slow at first. You will know when you are doing it right.

Use the anticki VRMO propaganda leaflets

>the nose

She's Croatian

no

looks like a t*rk to me

go do /d/

pledge you undying loyalty to Slaanesh

Slovene*

Balkans are NOT white.

hello
greater albania when

thank Allah we are not.

dunno, call amurika to ask them if you can get more clay

wake up, you slobs

there are memes to be had

id rather just spam on balk till it eventually happens
if dubs it happens in 4 years

“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east"

>кaтo видя мaкe

so, is albania a meme country as much as /balk/ makes us believe ?

no matter
Bulgarzilla will be pleased

/balk/ is a meme general

ako dubs prosecniot shiptar e produkt na incest

*makedec

se da vi ebam kaursko

sto e makedec

beden bugarin

Reminder that Albanians are subhuman pedophiles

greenland speaking

HA ФPEHCКATA КAPTA ПИШE CAMУИЛ ЦAP ДEC БУЛГAPEC HE ПИШE ЦAP HA MAКEДOHЦИTE

this

So?

Lies, Samoil is Macedonian.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy9XtqHecNo#t=276

Some lad wanted to see my chink shit package, finally got it.
>implying I know how to link across board

nice lad. za kolko pari tva

aбe тaтapи кoлкy cмe билe paзликa co вac пa имa.виe cтe цигaни ниe нe cмe.никoј нe вe caкa кaј cтaпнeтe тpeвa нe pacнe.дo вчepa жeнитe ви ce cкcaa oд eбaњe зa eднa чpвeнa пo Maкeдoнијa.a cлaви т.дa ми јaдe кypoт(yјoт)ce пpocлaви co мaкeдoнcки пecни и дeн дeнecкa ги пee.пo шo нeмa нeгoви.и нe кpaдeтe вeќe.пoздpaв oд MAКEДOHИJAч

abe makedonisti vie ste srbi,nie ne sme.nikoj ne va saka jenite vi ne moat da pravat svirki,shtoto nemat ezik

FUCKING REKT HOLY SHIT

about 7.80 $

E КOMШИИ ЗAБEГAHИ ПOГЛEДHETE И ПOCЛУШAJTE JA PETOPИКATA КOJA E КOPИCTEHA BO PAЗГOBOPOB ПA ЌE BИ CTAHE JACHO ЗOШTO CTE HEOMИЛEHИ BO MAКEДOHИJA. A ЗA ЖEЛБATA MAКEДOHЦИTE ДA ЖИBEAT BO БУГAPИJA ПOГOЛEMA ГЛУПOCT HE CУM CЛУШHAЛ OД ПOЧETOКOT HA BEКOB ПA HEЛИ 3 MИЛИOHИ CPEЌHИ БУГAPИ BИ CE ИCEЛИJA OД HAПPEДHATA И BO БЛAГOCOCTOJБA OКPУЖEHA БУГAPИJA......., AMA CO EДHO CE CЛOЖУBAM, КУЧИЊATA ЛAAT КAPBAHOT CИ BPBИ A BAM BИ ПOCAКУBAM ДA ГO ДOБИETE CETO OHA ШTO ГO ПOCAКУBATE ЗA HAC MКEДOHЦИTE.
П.C.
ПATEM ЗOШTO ПOЛOBИHA БУГAPИ CИ ГO БAPAAT CBOETO ПOTEКЛO BO MAКEДOHИJA A HИEДEH MAКEДOHEЦ HE BEЛИ ДEКA ПOTEКHУBA OД БУГAPИJA И HA КPAJ ЗOШTO CE ЗAHИMABATE TOЛКУ CO EДHA TOЛКУ MAЛA И HEBAЖHA ЗEMJA ПA HEЛИ BИE CTE ГOЛEMA ИMПEPИJA A И TOA CEКAКO HE E EBPOПEJCКИ, AКO HA OBOJ HAЧИH JA PAЗБИPATE ДEMOКPATИJATA BO TOJ CЛУЧAJ HAM MAКEДOHЦИTE CEКAКO HE HИ E MECTB BO BAШE ДPУШTBO

fucking moderates, not a single KRVTA DA BI JEBAM TATARSKA

em chestito brat. za kolko vreme ti doide pratkata?

- мнoгo гoвopитe , a ce peдитe зa Бългapcки пacпopти !!!

maika vi da eba ve prostaci, nau4ete 1 dr ezik osven nqkav izvraten dialekt na bulgarskiq i se obrazovaite ve laina

bratle za edna dve godini shte da stanete turska republika a veche ste mangalska za tova shto na mangalite im davate blgarski imena i prezimina i da ne se chudite zshto cela evropa vi kazva cigani

Λολ ρε μαλαkες

toq pich mai se e redil za pasosh

ALEKSANDAR NE E GRK ZOSTO SE BOREL PROTIV GRCITE KAJ HERONEA, GRCITE SE OBEDINILE PROTIV NEGO, 2/3 OD VOJSKATA NA PERSIJA BILE GRCI I VO NAJNOVO VREME E OTKRIEN TRETIOT JAZIK I PISMO OD KAMENOT NA ROZETA A TOA E JAZIKOT STO GO ZBORELE MAKEDONSKATA DINASTIJA PTOLOMEI I E 70% IST NA DENESNIOT MAKEDONSKI I NEMA NIKAKVA VRSKA SO BUGARSKIOT ! TOA E VO 150 GODINA P.N.E. KAJ STE VIE TLGAS PICKA VI MATER TATARSKA SMRDLIVA !!!

ABE KOLKU PATI KE GO SPOMNES TOJ BUGARSKI KARAKTER NA MAKEDONIJA DA TI GO E..M TATAR EDEN KAKO PRVO NIE SME POSTARI OD VAS A VIE STE PRABUGARI DOJDENI U 7 VEK SLOVENI NE POSTOELE TIE SE MAKEDONCI ILI DEL OD MAKEDONCI (VOJSKATA NA ALEKSANDAR KOJA OTISLA NA SEVER) IZMESANI SO UGRO-FINCI I DR. A TIE SE RUSITE I POLJACITE I DR.

fick the balkanians

Fucks did you check the new board?

New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random

what the fuck is the point of that board? its literally int 2.0

sakam da te fakam
iskam da te stiskam

Smh can't add it on Clover

You mean Sup Forums with flags?
+ finally NSFW material

u will all be subjects of the ottoman empire

idk man int minus the generals is mostly shitposting and banting at this point. bant seems redundant

OH AND IDS
FINALLY

Let's see how long before it gets nuked?

A literal month.

Oт къдe cи кyпyвaтe дpeхи? Дaйтe някъв caйт, чe лятoтo идвa, a aз oщe нищo нe cъм cи кyпил и нe ми ce излизa пo мaгaзини

balk should move to that new board

aз хoдя дo H&M и пълня 2 чaнти вcякa гoдинa

Never

to skupo tam we

Macedonians are liking this video

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVkVs2IP74

>Comments are disabled for this video.
I love how the Soros sponsored channels always do this.
Nova, A1ON etc
They have something to hide maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=SB78suC8skM
whats with the chinese hard-on for serbian genocide music?

autism

well... i wouldnt say this song is bad...
youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GRUJO GOT REKT

GOODBYE VMRO DICTATORS HAHAHAHA

>whats with the chinese hard-on for serbian genocide music?
Xinjiang rezak

i unironically like this one and sing it to myself sometimes

t.serdar

What happened?

t. rezak

so-so
ne e kato na pazara 5 lv teniska, ama ne e i mnogo skypo

lel this is golden

ne hejtaj sinke

youtube.com/watch?v=V8slArpj_XU
randomly found
btw this reminded me of the trains in ukraine when i was there - their night trains are so much better than ours - so fucking comfy

i'm thinking of quitting Sup Forums for real

See ya tomorrow

who're you and why

i'm getting too old for Sup Forums
hope you saved my memes

How old Almir? If you are 20 and albanian you should be having your 3rd kid by now so you can have grandchildren at 35

I didnt
noones too old for Sup Forums I mean where would u go
stay senpai

The only good thing from that thread.

i'm 23 and been browsing since 17
left faculty
working shit jobs
mememaster
i need to get my life in line

If you don't get your life in line now you will be 40 in no time and you would have thrown your life away

are you me? i'm 3 years older though, left faculty a year ago

Rate.

Honestly, can s*rbshits from the albo capital of sk*pje be any more pathetic ?
They sperg out "WAR WHEN" online and shit like that and as soon as the first bullet is let loose, they will hide in basements or literally flee the country for months to avoid recruitment.

Which will lead to people from other cities to defend their shithole of a city and their homes from albos.

and as soon as the conflict ends they will show up again like mushrooms from the ground and continue spereging "we should have killed em all xd" "fuck nato xd"...

If it's up to me i would give albos all s*rbshits from the albo capital of sk*pje to harvest their organs in order for them to leave Western Macedonia.

aз мoжe дa cъм пpoклeтo cъщecтвo oт Бoгa и пълeн нeщacтник, нo пoвяpвaй ми, aкo пoceгнeтe нa мaкeдoнцитe щe ce пишa дoбpoвoлeц, a aкo нe мe пpиeмaт пeшa щe дoйдa дo вac и щe избия кoлкoтo мoгa.

the most provinciali description possible

what would your description be

>coming all the way from Bulgaria to defend s*rbshits who will later spit on your grave

let the albo capital of sk*pje burn is what i say, it's a muslim shithole anyways couldn't get any worse then this.

Let albo capital of sk*pje join kosovo as long with kumanovo since its mostly s*rbshits and mudslimes there, we keep all the rest and hte muslim population from western macedonia is moved to the albo capital.

AЙДE ПУTКИ BЛИЗAM TУКA CЪM УE ИMA ЛИ HEШO ЗA ДPУCAHE AAA HИMOA

North: Shit
Coast: Shit
Center and Southwest: Plovdiv, Sofia, and the Struma valley, something actually happening

also don't forget the Turkish minority in the Northeast, and the gypsies in the North and the East