KKB

What do you expect from their next album ? Can Bonito Generation even be topped ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unaSEpEaIkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think they can top Bonito Generation. I think they can crush it next time out desu

Have you heard forever summer holiday?

youtube.com/watch?v=unaSEpEaIkU

They definitely can top Bonito Generation. I'm pretty hype for their next album tbqh.

CRUSHED

It's great yeah, it's supposed to be a Japan bonus but it doesn't really sound like bonito generation, it feels much much more exuberant and layered.

I really hope they're going that way

CRUSH THOSE QUINTS

Crusher Quints

I hate to admit how much I loved Bonito Generation, but it was damn good. Whatever they have next will probably grasp me as well as long as it's just as adorable and catchy. Forever Summer Holiday was pretty brilliant so I guess I'm hyped.

Oh, and why does no-one ever mention how absolutely attractive Jaime is?

yeah same here dude

Friendly reminder that KKB fans are the Sup Forums equivalent of bronies.

>not kpop general

I have confidence BG will be their only good album, and whatever comes after it will be nothing more than a bland self-ripoff, like Mac DeMarco with 2

>two beta cucks and chads fuckdoll

like harry pottery

Crush'd em

I love that we can never discuss this shitty band and that the crushed meme is still alive, god IS real

I disagree because

1. They already had a good album/project before BG
2. I don't think the music they make is that difficult for them to make. They make a cool beat. Sarah sings catchy tunes and writes happy lyrics

And that's exactly why their next album will be them repeating themselves. The simpler your music, the harder to make new, fresh tracks. Sure they'll have "cool beats" and "catchy tunes", but there's more to that on Bonito Generation. I genuinely enjoy the compositions, and there's little details everywhere, I don't think they'll be able to put out such a solid album again. It'll be just another Intro Bonito.

I hope I'm wrong though

crush em

tbqh it's the only good meme Sup Forums has made during several years of hiatus

or like Chvrches

>needing 3 people to make simple pop songs

kek

C R U S H I N G Q U I N T S

How much does he CRUSH lads?

Nice

CRUSHED is the best new meme, KKB will drop another batch of innocent bangers and waifu fags won't be able to get into it.