Hi backslash bee

Hi backslash bee
Trap/sissy/cd/mental illness/etc thread!
I'm at a restaurant and bored so I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

instwat.starscene.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Omg you're so beautiful
Can you take a picture bent over legs spread apart with your hands spreading your ads apart and your throat slit with you dying because you're a faggot

>error or true?

instwat.starscene.com

KO or I shooot

Woah big dildo! I hope you slip back and it ruptures your anal cavity causing extreme bleeding

your ass is ugly as fuck dude, if ur gonna act gay and shit atleast workout a little fag

Sorry it's all me aha. I'm on my phone so I'm using my old pics

Beautiful picture of future HIV carrier's
Moar?

this is why beatings are necessary

Damn your face is so perfect and amazing to punch and curb stomp
Any pictures of you beat up or missing teeth?

Holy fuck you're such a cutie. I'd fucking marry you. Your adorable face made my evening happier, so thanks for that baby.

Looking for a personal Trap slave

Im looking for a long term/24-7 slave and master relationship

After 6 months service i shall buy you an outfit and a chastity cage.

To audition add my
Or kik: Wishardt
and send some oc

Fuck you. She's gorgeous.

get that pig looking ass shit out of Sup Forums you discusting fag

50% of all trans people attempt/commit suicide. Traps are mentally unstable people masquerading their mental illness/glorified fetish as a civil rights movement. Stop encouraging young men to ruin their lives. Any user who is considering becoming a trap, please seek professional help. Don't trap yourself

"she"

God I just want to shove a hot curling iron into your mouth and ass hole
Moar?

T O O D A M N C U T E
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man. Tough crowd today lol.

Welcome to the future, grandpa.

It'd be a better with a size 11 steel toe kicked into it's mouth, but yea gorgeous

what a fucking joke. look at urself, thats so sad tbh

end yourself

So hot, if I was holding that leach I'd string it over the door and pull you up till you suffocated to death

Lol everyone here must love traps.

what's not to love?

Yeah baby I love dead traps, can you replace that plug with a firework and destroy your faggot insides

dude wtf do you know what a shower is? that ugly dirty ass makes me sick, discusting

Holy shit, you're perfect!

I'm glad you're all sticking around to
stare at my ass~

My grandpa died fighting with the Nazis I'm so sad he died but it's good he doesn't have to see the world come to this

Damn you're almost perfect please eat less tho till you starve to death

lmao attention hore pig-ass looking mother fucker.

Please post hemorrhoids

>Trap/sissy/cd/mental illness/etc thread!

OOGAH

KYS FAGGOT

GTFO OF Sup Forums

disgusting. Would slap that gay mentally ill ass

Since I know you all love dick~

Where is the drunk faggot that uses the fake name ko, it's the next one on my list to make suicide

that aint not dick, thats a fucking joke XD, dude seriusly ur making a joke out of urself, stop posting in Sup Forums and go back to school

Think those suspenders would be able to hold it's weight if used to hang its self

Here's one for you fags~

Damn you should commit and just go cut it off right now in your kitchen, fuck surgery waste of money diy

AHAHAHA this faggot paints his nails, dude stop embarasing ur family tree line, end urself dude

sexy

Woahhh so amazing did your father teach you that cool trick, I wish your post face so I can dox you and show your grandparents what a little faggot you are

Mmm, delicious tears of attention and projection~

Not even going to keep up my normal troll style, you're actually disgusting.
I'll admit some traps have a nice ass but your's is just bad bro

>Hi backslash bee
It's a forward slash you dumb whore.

cameras kinda blurry but its nice

>dox me
Ok kid

Dont lie user

What does a nice ass look like then?

wuts goin on in here?!

this thread is too sad for me, we got a attention hore pig-ass looking gay fag that things people are actually interested in him, prob cause he never got attention at home so hes making a joke of himself poking pics of his fagself puttin shit up his ass, ur a joke dude, like im not even hatting, i just think that what ur doing is so fucking sad... annyways, gn yall

Oh its you the boy looking "trap" that will get HIV from your Sup Forums boyfriend , not worth the time your family already knows what a disappointment you are

this person looks retarded honestly

would Dix you :P~

what happened with her tumblr?

Traps will never have the female body they might get one part of it but never the full thing

Kek don't even need to troll this thing

I wanna smack your face around with muh cock tbh

I wish I was blind sometimes

>dox me
>implying
Lol

It's still active

do you have more of her?

Faceless headless faggots are what need doxing

Also thanks for the idea will flood all trap threads I see with females maybe help the weak that come to these threads

she deleted all content

But that's not an ass

Wow beautiful

Doesn't need to be to anger you things, nice pork roast btw.

Please drown yourself while your in that tub, it shouldn't be to bad since you're drunk.
Your family might even think it was an accident

Pork roast?
And lol ok if that's how you want to spend your time.

Why is everyone so mean in this thread? Lol

>pork roast
And yes it is I'm not going to lie I have nothing else to do

I'm trying to figure out the same thing, Ko. These guys are brutal tonight.

Projection aha
They're all here for that sweet trap ass

At least you are willing to admit that you are a loser. Most trolls won't admit, so props

Because you're a heretic!

Who cares? I'm willing to bet most dudes in here are bi anyways.

Forgot pic
The cleansing has begun

there seems to be just one troll out for your blood

most other posters here have admired the delicious curves posted by the kind traps to grace this thread

Wow. That's even more pathetic than me, and I'm making my cock shrink on purpose

Sure.

cant wait for the day an asteroid hits and wipes us all out of existence putting an end to our all suffering and misery.

OH WOW YET ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

Heretic of what??

It's funny xD

This ass?

Cleansing?

Yeah deffianlety more pathetic than you

kys

If you clicked on this thread knowing it was a faggot thread, than sifted through all of the trap ass and dick pics just to respond to one, I have bad news for you: you belong here too.

lol not a bad idea tbh. instead of spamming spiderman, scat, and gore maybe real girls will cure the faggotry

That is some sexy fucking shit

I really don't get why you're asking what cleansing is ?