What's the perfect IQ for a female? As a woman I find it really difficult to have conversations with men now...

What's the perfect IQ for a female? As a woman I find it really difficult to have conversations with men now. They mainly discuss vidya or sports, rather than literature and culture.. also, they're kinda intimidated by an intelligent women.

tits?

>intelligent
>women
choose one whore

I hate being intelligent.

"Ignorance is bliss"

When you're smart it's almost impossible talking to dumb people. If you want to socialize you have to "pretend" to be a lot more idiotic than you actually are unfortunately

iq was just made up by the jews to put us down, i hope you realize this

Come at me, ape.

>As a woman

Is that "woman" or woman?

If you are a truly intelligent female you are more rare than you know. Biologically females group around the median in almost all measurable traits. This is because they are the ones who choose who gets to mate and who doesn't.
This means that it benefits men and the species in general to have a much higher variability in the traits of males than females.
Statistically speaking women with IQs above 120 or below 80 are much rarer than men with IQs above 120 or below 80. This should also make you more desirable to men with IQs above 120.
Perhaps you are just slumming IQ wise. Stop hanging out at Walmart and start going to the symphony.

I even change the way I speak to fit in. They don't even speak the language properly

What this guy said

Intelligent men probably have the same problem as the intelligent woman, so i wouldnt look too much into gender specific issues.

Id also like to mention that it is unlikely that your intelligence differs much from the average (same goes for everyone, including me, on this secret club), perhaps your manner of speaking and interests are just "odd" and uncommon. I have the same "issue" so perhaps im just projecting, but ive noticed that i seem to hit it off with "odd" girls a lot better and i get attracted to them more so id advice to look into interests and personality more than something abstract such as intelligence.

Do you really care how sophisticated someones love is for you? If you dont, you dont trully care about intelligence and i believe that is a good thing.

I was just rambling and havent actually thought this through, so take it with a pinch of salt.

tits or it didnt happen

true, women tend to be average. there's a higher distribution of incredibly dumb guys and incredibly smart guys.

Fucks IQs

If you wanna learn something... look that shit up... who cares if you're a quick learner

stop.
don't stop talking to dumb people of course, but let the way you speak and the things you talk about separate you. It will start attracting smart people to replace them.
or just realize that anyone can be smart and stop treating people with a lower test number as inhuman animals you piece of shit.

Here's some advice: Stop feeling the need to trade up.
Especially if you actually do have 147 IQ.

It's easy for me to talk to dumb people, because I just say shit that they like, but it's not really a conversation that I could enjoy at all.

>inhuman animals you piece of shit

You're not smart are you?

That's what I was getting at. Being smart and talking to a dumb person is like having already seen a movie but listening to someone's "blind reaction" to it

What's your MBTI type?

tits or gtfo

2 IQ, if she is in a vegetative state it's even better

IQ doesn't really prove intellect and people need to stop obsessing over it. And no I'm not saying this because I have a low IQ. I've taken multiple tests and gotten a range from 149-161 (more proof that it's bs) If you're actually a woman looking for an intelligent guy, go on a dating app and look for them.

Hey Brandon

when men talk about deep ideas or "intelligent" subjects now, it's considered mansplaining. So there you have the reason why men hide their thoughts and resort to "basic" activities and discussions.

Who?

>intelligent
>can't follow basic instructions
Tits or gtfo bitch

>What's the perfect IQ for a female?
What's the perfect IQ for any human? That.

A lot of people seem to enjoy that, seeing how popular all of the reaction videos on youtube are.
You could make a case and say that they are dumb though

I've unironically been told the perfect IQ for a woman is just enough to know their role and stay in the kitchen

>literature and culture

136 but I find these subjects to be bloody boring

OP let me judge you based on your favourite authors

Are you sure he wasn't just making a joke?

It was worth a try

Why do people always assume they are smart?
Maybe you should actually listen and read what you typed. It sounds like you're going after boys not men
If you're so smart you wouldn't be with people that talk about sports and videogames you would go where smart people hang out which is hard to find because smart people tend to not go out and hang out like you might do. Smart people actually work on what they think isn't a waste of time, clubbing isn't one of those.
Also you're probably a guy that's lonely and wants attention. You probably edge while reading the responses

Camus, Hume, Aristotle are 3. I don't really" do" fiction.

Fuck. Bad analogy I suppose.

so you are reading pseudo-intelligent philosophy.
this thread makes much more sense now.

Agreed. Especially culture. Don't see how that's an intelligent topic.

what are some intelligent philosophers?

name some non pesudo-intellectual philosophers

Not same guy but Wittgenstein

sage

Bait.
>When you're smart it's almost impossible talking to dumb people
When you're really smart, you can talk to dumb people by knowing how to speak simply. It isn't impossible.

>Wittgenstein

The guy who slowly starved himself by eating nothing but oatmeal?

Monster.

It should be roughly equal to the man she's interested in.
But some men can only handle women who are not as smart as he is. You know, the kind who want their women to fawn over them and do nothing but warm their beds and fuck and suck their balls dry every night. The kind of guys who think women with an opinion is a direct threat to not just themselves, but to all manhood itself.

Try to avoid those kinds of guys, if you can.

I have an IQ of 125 - not internet testing. I actually prefer my women to be equally smart, if not slightly smarter. But then, I'm a bit biased in favor of smart people in general.
But yeah, pwning me *too often* might be a turn off eventually.

Unfortunately, even in college, guys obsession with vidya and sports over any real culture does not improve.

He died from prostate cancer from what I've heard

lol stupid dead people when I was 8 I was already thinking at their level lol they were close though I already transcended past everyone on earth that I can see my own future I'm close to Nostradamus maybe nuclear war happens in the near future it has been about a week since I have seen a crystal clear images of my future

> an intelligent women
hah.

anyway, the higher the better, i'm a sapiophile.

Also the guy who was first in his company to run towards the front lines to face death like a man every time.

Real intelligent men don't talk to anyone women or not. I have transcended the meaningless banter you plebians foolishly hold in such high regard. Good luck with your unfulfilled existence.

One thing that might help you understand, is that women generally care more about culture and other people-related things.

>dying alone

I think this is pretty true. Most intelligent guys I know prefer math, science etc.

technically speaking, social interaction is one of the human needs, so actually you are the one that will have to endure an unfulfilled existence

Yeah. I think I'm remembering a story about Frege.

lol
>I'm so smart I don't need to talk
>has very "intelligent" thought
>doesn't tell anyone
>days later thought is talked about in public
>I'm smart I thought of that
>is actually thinking like the mass population
Nigger

Schopenhauer
Nietzsche
Hitler
Ayn Rand
They're the only intelligent philosophers in the world. All the rest are just Jews and their slave shills.

Ignorance is bliss because YOU HAVE TO FUCKING CHECK YOUR CPU TEMPERATURE AND IF THERE IS A FUCKING MEMORY LEAK EVERY 5 MINUTES YOU FAGGOT.

Learn how to use greentext, newfag.

>You will die alone no matter what unless you have some kind of parasite living inside you.

The most intelligent guy I know is a music composer. Though to be fair, he did go first to MIT for mechanical engineering. He found it unfulfilling and switched over to music.

It really wasn't

this thread is fucking pathetic non tits from op and you fags keep replying

Only if you're an edgy teenager

>Ayn Rand
You just outed yourself, poser.

Hitler was the most intelligent being to ever lay a foot on this earth

You're not nearly as intelligent as you think you are.

tits with a timestamp or get the fuck out

Kek'd
U so smarrt user wow

So, you know Ton Sholtz..
yeah, right. Sure you do

>unless you have some kind of parasite living inside of you
Before asking if gut flora counts, define "I".

Apparently you don't know either don't call him a new face if you're one

ever heard of the term anecdotal evidence?

Hitler teaches you how to deal with people outside your circle of associates. Ayn Rand teaches you how to work with the people within your circle of associates.

>"Men only talk about vidya or sports"
>"I want to talk about literature or culture"
Learn video games and sports then. I don't like sports but I still know a little bit about it or try to learn some history about it. If you're truly an "intellect", you wouldn't mind learning about vidya and sports

That doesnt even make sense