Why is the system so inefficient, bros?

Why is the system so inefficient, bros?

Should have voted Ted Cruz. All taxes would be on a post card. But nope. You dug your own grave, now lay in it.

That's the heart of the trouble. She wants to stay an infant, not become and adult and do the bare amount of learning to have control over her life.

I bet she votes democrat too.

These people really and truly want the government to run all aspects of their lives for them. Not sure that was part of the Cruz platform.

>tfw the one thing I take consolidation from is knowing the fact that SJWs and other morally putrid degenerates can't survive real life and will melt away once they get a bit older

This is why we need more free-market.

he should put his head under a plastic bag blanket and breathe the sweet carbon dioxide gas yes thank you jesus

Millennials

Welp, I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>she

Thats a brain damaged speed runner, cosmo.

>why isn't this stuff automated and easy augh
man, it's almost like you have to think and work in life, shocking

Is he going to wr on tranny suicide or does he need to first become transchinese?

Oh shit, whaaaaaaaat? Damn, I'm a #CruzMissle now. Can he still win?

Too late now faggot. You could have prevented this.

>Post Card tax system
Well lads you got me. I am no longer a #Trumpet, I am now a #CruzMissle

Clearly everyone should be on state mandated health care and work in state mandated work for state mandated hours at state mandated pay. Everyone should live in state mandated housing and receive state mandated meals each day while watching their state mandated television.
Oh wait, most people already do this. It's efficient as it's going to get OP.

You know, sometimes I almost want Islam to completely take over just so I can watch these vile trannies get their heads sawed off by ISIS.

>narcissa
>absolute narcissist
can't make this shit up man

Oh god Cosmo what have you done

The system couldn't get easier. People just want to be children forever.

I want /srg/ to leave.

The problem is everyone has moments of frustration with things like pic related, most people however realise whining about it on the internet makes you look like a petulant shit like pic related.

She is right, all that stuff is truly frustrating. I'm an immigrant in the US. And even my home country Russia is libertarian paradise compared t o the states

All that shit is deliberately convoluted. Most government programs are cancers and shouldn't be funded.

And then these mentally disabled adults that refuse to grow up want productive citizens to pay for their stuff and take care of them.

Better start learning korean now so I can move to a capitalist paradise (South Korea)...

It literally could get easier

Most Western tax systems are labyrinths of deductions and variable rates

God tier system:
15% Income Tax with a $35,000 Tax Free threshold, no deductions
15% Goods and Service Tax (The same as Cruz's system, like we have in Australia but ours is 10%)
3.75% Property Tax on Fair Value of Land you own (Mining/Petrol/Gas land exempt)
No Corporate or Payroll Taxes unless It's Mining/Petrol/Gas industry, then 15% Profits Tax
5-10% Royalties Tax on the value of resource production on mining/petrol/gas (Varies by resource)

>she