twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Citizen Snips?

What the fuck is that Jew flag?

Greatest ally of USA USA USA

TWAIN IN

TOBs need not respond

TwaIN
Messhit out

Anyone who actually believes that Twain should be out is fucking retarded. We got 4th in an elite cup and Le Cut Inside Man got the Golden Ball. Not bad at all

Twain: IN
Messhit: OUT

Messhit out

WE'RE #1 IN THE RANKINGS!

>When we're ranked #1

It was our year after all. Just not how we expected it.

Messhit: OUT

find better keepers as well. How the fuck day they keep giving up 2 shots with 2 goals. You have on job.

>Ranked #1
>BTFO /asp/
>Sup Forums literally imploding
>bro board wins

This isn't the worst timeline

Le choke inside man needs to go

WE DID IT LADS. IT'S COMING HOME

>golden ball needs to go

Shouldn't you be looting something monkey?

How?

Twain, that's how

We were shit before Twain. We performed way better this tournament which just made us spike up in ranks

based gypsy made Sup Forums great again

We won back to back title without him

Now that the dust has settled...was the tournament rigged?

Is Sup Forums, dare I say it, back?

need to get rid of those as reddit kits desu

And /vp/ is fourth now somehow. Which makes them part of the Elite Four of the 4CCup now.

>american thinks he knows something about football
kek everytime

can someone post the rankings?

1. Sup Forums

Power gap

Everybody else

>being beaten my a mere 4th place

Is it safe to order one of those scarves? I think I might go full autist and get one.

I might get one just because I have a group of lads that are also into the 4CC

where can I watch the vods?

>won 2
IdontthinksoTim.png

Twain IN.

>I don't rate Twain

Alright, so I've been thinking about the rosters and aesthetics, and here are my ideas.

>aesthetics wise
While NBA on NBC is good, it doesn't generate enough hype for the Elite Cups. We can use it if we get relegated back to Babbys, but for now I think we should use Mohammad Ali tribute. About the kits: 1st, 2nd and fully-black kit should be sufficient really, others are just distracting and are not used.

>roster wise
It's obvious Messi is past it and won't bring anything for Sup Forums anymore. It's time for him to go, sad it may be, but it must be done. TSUU can stay, but he can be demoted to silver. LCIM is clearly gold level and should be promoted. I also propose sacking both GKs, 18-1 and maaaaybe Lifelong (since Ranieri got fired). Müllel can come in for Messi, but he may be first play as silver if TSUU is not demoted. For GKs, it's obvious that Da Burrs is dead and Roast has bottled it in semis(both memes are also dead). What I propose is getting Tom Brady(he can be the meme QB throwing these long balls) and SKEEEUP for GKs, thus dropping 18-1 since Brady is now good. Dunno who should fill the dropped LB 18-1 and RB Lifelong positions(maybe Wonga or Gonzalo Jara or Carvery or *walks towards the premier league* or even some /hoc/ meme)

So, what do you think?

come on you shitters check this out

>football is coming home

Summer 17 is several months away. There's no reason for changing anything now.

this

just let it rest for a bit
i'm more worried about /spint/ in the tag team cup now

also never ever post and link back on /4ccg/ you stupid slav

Hello i am a true spartan straight from sp and totally not 4ccg.

Sack Messi, sack TSUUU, sack LCIM, sack Da Burrs, add anime sport reps, because Sup Forums is an anime website and Sup Forums is a weeb board. Also sack TWAIN and bring Bochumbru back, he was a good manager.

Peace.

Its on implyingrigged info. Look for klaxa

What are they gonna do, try to sack Twain? They all know we get behind him, this is our turf la.

Season 3 never ever indexfag

7-1

7-1

Sack all the American memes, we need 11 brave footy memes on the pitch.

TWAIN out to be honest. You're all pathetic in accepting 4th as good enough, that attitude will never win us cups.

>Implying we weren't shit before this
Fuck outta here

Are we going to hold the Sup Forums cup again? Twain is in but he needs an assman.

Your opinions suck

yeah, let's do like usual big teams do and use our money to buy a better manager.

>Torres McIlroy

we should be allowed to buy players 2bh

we are clearly the biggest club why are we forced to have the same stats as shit teams it's bullshit

>no star under the logo

That's just how old the pic is.

You guys realise how good you actually did right.

Your loss came to /fit/, who went on to win the Cup and it was only a 1-0 defeat, closer game than the final. 3rd place you didn't even have Constanza iirc, so you're lucky to even have made it to PK's

fuck you and fuck every mediocrity-loving twain supporter

real Sup Forumsartans accept nothing less than the best, we are the biggest club in the world and should be walking ever tournament. we didn't even medal. the performance was unacceptable and if you are okay with 4th place finishes, go support a shitty team like Sup Forums that could actually be proud of that kind of performance

TWONGA OUT

I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT BLUD

>t. worried horsefucker

>we

>While NBA on NBC is good, it doesn't generate enough hype for the Elite Cups.
Alan Parsons Project - Sirius
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6kiimEsYc

One thing we should do with aesthetics is make >he does it for free look like Mr. Morris.
Messi will be shit unless he's promoted to gold again, which he probably won't be, and it wouldn't be right to have him as a bench player, so it's probably time for him to go. TSUUUU should still be gold, and LCIM could possibly be benched as it's not that relevant anymore.
The other players and medals will probably be decided when we have newer memes in six months, we had Lelbron as a medal after the Cavaliers won.

>Messi will be shit unless he's promoted to gold again
He literally was gold this cup.

And he bottled it so he's shit again.
There's a LCIM thread right now.

Fuck, I thought the last poll had him as a guaranteed silver. Sack him now.

How the cuck is Tom Brady not on the team? At least replace the goat on the logo with him.

18-1 is Brady's rep

How the fuck does apecollide only has two legacy memes on the team and Falcons on the Universal Choking Sign?

He unironically performed better as a silver medal. Demote him again and give LCIM the gold.

i don't get why we use any of these gay new additions to our music

waving flag is fucking goat, having 4 different 'anthems' really destroys any sense of cohesion and i suspect they were mostly added to pander to burgers

Waving Flag is GOAT, but it is a goal horn though, bit different things.

thank you

>One thing we should do with aesthetics is make >he does it for free look like Mr. Morris.

This is the most important step desu

>Messi will be shit unless he's promoted to gold again

Messi was gold this cup senpai, and he was absolutely shit. Time to drop him and pick up le ball deflating man, our attack is over-saturated with divegrass memes anyways

too quiet desu. I do agree that a new anthem is needed though, I like chariots of fire as an idea

youtube.com/watch?v=CSav51fVlKU

Please no, I always associate that melody with that hyper-autistic Alaska icehockey team

youtube.com/watch?v=O5YjPteCPLo

>Messi was gold this cup senpai, and he was absolutely shit.
Yeah I realised my mistake, I just remembered he was demoted last Autumn and because LCIM was better this cup i presumed he was the gold when I made that post. Brady and 18-1 could possibly be on the team together because 18-1 is sort of eternal on the team, are there any other handegg memes which could work? It seems odd that two memes which aren't that relevant anymore is all we have for handegg.

I think a straight swap of Brady for Messi would be good. An attack with the two undisputed GOATs in TSUUUUUUUUU and deflate man would surely make it finally come home

>Ywn have an obsession with a homosexual Portuguese footballer thay leads you to constantly spam hatred for a virtual version of his real life superior

That's a truly impressive shitpost

This. The two GOATs in one team is what we need

webm of missi failing the benuldie, when?

Agreed. Robbie Brady is too elite to remain on the bench.

You can settle for this in the meantime.

I'll make it if you want but I've got to imagine its already out there

>that diving header
messi during test matches.webm

Drop our two keepers and put >de gay in goal. Put Smug Essien at LB.

Is he crying?

No one has posted it though.

>proud of being 4th

Twain OUT before he pulls a wenger

>get 4th
>rank 1

this semen slurping sport may be for me guys

Get rid of Messi, da burrs, lifelong and roast solo

I'm also with the other dude that says there are way too many anthems. Just have waving flag and MAYBE the TSUUU one.

>gets us to rank 1
>sack him!!

How is he so shit at pens?? Maybe he needs to take lessons from Ronaldo!

SKEEUP and Tom Brady in

and by anthems I clearly meant goal horns.

nobody even uses skeeup you fucking autist, stop trying to force it

This. I am usually all for less Eurosemen memes, but SKEEUP is god awful