AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA

The state of bongistan...

bbc.com/pidgin

poo

Literally nothing wrong with pidgins, creoles, nonstandard dialects, etc. Study human language for half a second.

Looks stupid as fuck.

That's what Chaucer thinks of modern English too bro

Who?

t. britbong

You lost the war fucking cucks.

American.

ITT: basement dwelling Americans that don't know how or why other languages and dialects exist.

"But how do they understand each other if they don't speak English?"

Maybe they should study correct spelling, and pronunciation.

HOLY shit this is fucking real? Pathetic lmfa

t. britbong that pays the BBC to produce news in nigger English

Shut up, nerd.

>lol shakespeare who dat? those niggers sure r dum am I rite?

Never said nor implied I was English. Don't let that stop you from guessing though.

seriously. faggo edgelords in highschool still thinking their language is superior and rigid and unchangeable and that derivatives and major variations based on different regions and culture are invalid and incorrect.

this is how human language develops. fuck off you barely literate, half educated nitwit.

Maybe you should study how to use commas.

no you didnt but it being misspelled English with poor grammar is pretty evident...

>misspelled
>poor grammar
You're still not getting it. There's nothing wrong with the spelling or grammar, they just obey different rules than the spelling and grammar of he dialect/language that you speak. And our standard English has changed its spelling and grammar throughout its entire history, and continues to do so.

He's right you know... --->

I'm fairly sure that spelling shit wrong and then declaring it another language is some 2nd grader shit

That's because you've never looked into linguistics and can't properly define and differentiate things like pidgins, creoles, languages, and dialects. It would also help to study how languages develop and interact with other languages.

>this is how human language develops
More like how nigger language develops

what the fuck is pidgin?

+tries to make valid argument
-has to use the word nigger
=
invalid argument

Pidgin is the future of the English language.

Dumb the countries down, dumb the language down.

English for people with an IQ below 70.

There you go.

adaption of english spoken by people in Papua New Guinea i think

kek I clicked the link and holy shit. it's like reading one of those "Sheeeit" nigger comics lmaooooo

Srsly we shouldn't be forced to respect the negroid.

Actually these people are learning to speak a language that is not indigenous to them, so this is how it forms. As broken English at first, then it will eventually either progress, deteriorate, or turn into a new hybrid of languages, only time will tell. These people are probably learning more about language than you are though.

Yes they are clearly cunning linguists.

nigger babble

yeah I inferred that

Agreed

It's like Sup Forums made comedy nigger headlines.

If I didn't follow the link myself, I wouldn't believe it.

If only that were clever.

>-has to use the word nigger

U right fam, he shud used da doublenigger so its nigxnig=+

Still looks and sounds niggerish and retarded.

And American Niggers and Southerners

enlighten us with the answer.

oh wait. not even Chomsky knows why languages divide the way they have.

Anyone else?

Pick up the power of babel by mcwhorter. It was my introduction into the topic like a decade ago. It's an entire field of study, very well understood unless we're talking about prehistoric languages like proto-indoeuropean.

>color
>colour

But this is how languages evolve. Modern english would most likely sound silly to someone from the middle ages or the Renaissance.
Languages are not riggid things; however the human lifespan is not long enough for the average person to notice a big difference... but that's why we have books.

>not even Chomsky knows why languages divide the way they have
There's an entire field of study dedicated to understand human language, check it out.