I'm going to kill myself this week. Any last advice? I plan to use a .357 magnum with hollow points...

I'm going to kill myself this week. Any last advice? I plan to use a .357 magnum with hollow points, out in a beautiful natural spot where it'd take emergency responders too long to 'save' me. I'll put the barrel in my mouth so it hopefully hits my brain stem. And I'm going to be laying on a hillside, with my head at the bottom so I bleed out if I'm not dead instantly.

Can you kill a nigger before you kill yourself?

Lol. No. I don't want to hurt anyone. This is about me escaping pain.

>escaping pain
most pussy shit i've ever heard

i think this is the part where i say don't do it?

Get a boat and do it in the middle of an ocean

Dont do it.

pussy

real talk tho, if you don't want to end up with just your face blown off and asphyxiate on your own blood I recommend putting the barrel to the side of your skull instead

Don't do it with a gun you dick that's one more death counted towards "gun violence" this year

>8581▶
>Get a boat and do it in the middle of an ocean
I think that's actually decent advice. I was thinking of doing it on a bridge so I'd fall and drown in case I didn't die from the bullet immediately.

You're hurting yourself, so take one for the team and shoot Tyrone in the head as he walks past you. Then you can kill yourself.

what kind of pain user? what happened?

I actually read today that 2/3 of American deaths by gun are suicide.

Sounds like you've thought it through. Godspeed, user.

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem user

I don't think you got the balls user.

I was drunk. My dogs were fighting viciously. I had put muzzles on both I bought the day before and had them out of their crates so they could get used to eachother again, safely. They started fighting and the one's muzzle came off. I tried to seperate them but gave up and grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the one. I was absolutely in love with that dog. I loved her more than any human and I don't want to live without her. I don't even want to die. All I want is to wake up from the nightmare and not make that horrible mistake. I'd give the other dog away. I don't want to go on without her.

That's often true but not in this case. My dog is dead, and that's permanent.

Make your existence matter. Take out a gang banger or a drug dealer. Or better yet a local bully in your government. Quit your job and use your money to get somewhere far from home and do a bunch of things you would never think of doing before. Proposition a girl at a bar when your way wasted fuck her raw no condom. Score coke and stay out all night wondering a new city. Talk to dangerous people and go to parts you wouldn't dream of. Your a fucking waste if you do at least throw everything you got into a last hoorah...

Anyone who says this has no idea what it's actually like to want to die.

I have no motivation for that. All I care about is my dog.

It seems pointless to try and help anyone on this site, but just know, helps out there user. Good luck mate

Live stream it you won't

then take care of your dog, or find him a better owner

bruh, you could be enslaved right now, raped daily, tortured, and your gripe with life is that your dog died?
spoiler: everything living dies, get a new dog like a regular human bean

fuck off, I know what it's like, I just developing coping mechanisms over the years and stopped drinking so I'm no longer such a depressed cunt

than give back in that dogs memory by voulentiring at an animal shelter on a regular basis

whiny millennial bitch detected

pls no but if do pls livestream

>stopped drinking
I did this too but that made it worse for me. Life has always seemed shitty and hopeless but when I drank, I was numbed to it and actually fit in and functioned a lot better (on the whole, anyway - like all drinkers it also caused some issues of course). As I've gotten older I just can't sustain that lifestyle anymore, physically, and still make it to work and shit. But that just makes me fully capable of perceiving how shitty life is again. Literally nothing has improved.

thanks so much, your response almost made me piss myself. nice dubs btw

>nice dubs
>52

>gun in the mouth
Fuckin dumbass

If you want to kill yourself you put the gun behind your ear. More brain tissue and you'll hit the fuckin stem dipshit.

Post the gun with timestamp or this is fake and ur gay.

I still drink but there's a difference now. I never drink as a means of avoiding my problems, I only do it for fun/socializing.
I evaluate my mindset going into it, and if I feel like I'm in a "slump" I just don't drink.
Best way to get out of a slump, though easier said than done, is exercise. Not shit exercise releases endorphins and shit that will make you feel better no matter what, if only marginally so. The activity and focus will also make it harder to dwell on your "problems". Also being in shape will improve your overall self-esteem and energy level.

Jesus bro don't fucking do it look I had to put down my dog back in January because her spine was basically worthless she was in constant pain wouldn't eat so I ended it mind you she was only 5 years old and she was a beagle too loved her to death and I was depressed for 2 fucking months but instead of whining I mourned her death and moved on look we all fucked up death is a part of life I know what you're feeling but don't kill your self over it

>easier said than done
Yeah you're right about that. I still just don't have anything in life that I actually care about beyond just going through the motions. I'm in my 30's with a job and my own dwelling, not a basement dweller, but nothing makes me happy. I've even been married...poor girl.

I meant to add, glad you found your way out.

I have the guilt of betraying her. You were just putting your dog out of misery - you did the right thing. I made the worst mistake of my life.

tell me where you're gonna kill yourself so I can take your gun after you've done it.

That's a nice looking piece. What make? Kinda looks like a Ruger emblem but I can't tell for sure. I have a similar one but just a black rubber grip. I like yours.

If this post ends in anything other than 7 you pull the trigger

OP LIVES

Can you post the video here after you're done?

Welp...!

I'm not videotaping it. I'm going to be out in secluded nature, remembering her as I disappear.