Good evening, Anonymous. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug? Let's talk

Good evening, Anonymous. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UAt4g76EIiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been quite down as of late, thank you for asking. How are you though, my fellow user?

That's not so good, user. What's been getting you down? Anything specific?

I'm doing pretty well. I had a good day today.

I'm okay, (not op) how're you other anons? Also what's that pic from?

Things are pretty good for me, user. How are you doing? These pictures are all from the Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind anime produced by Studio Ghibli, or the manga of the same name written by Hayao Miyazaki. There's also some fan art, like this one.

Good evening, anonymous, doing well on this end, although, these threads are for you, would you like to share what burdens you?
Nauusica or something.

lost my will to live but whats new

Where did it go, user? What took it away?

Nothing new is happening over here.

hello hello

Welcome to the club, pal. No one is perfect, any idea what went wrong?

I found a dub of it, pretty stoked. Thank you.

Hello.

Yeah, Disney did a pretty good dub of it. It's a fun movie. Brace for environmentalism.

Yes we're gonna keep making these threads so that Reimu and 2B don't have get a drop of sweat over their frown

Good to see someone has been around this long.

Reimu and 2B and all them can do whatever they want. This shouldn't affect them.

Don't need help right now but decided to pop into say Op thanks for caring it's always great to see people who take time to help

why are you such a fagget, fenn

Thank you user. Sometimes I try.

I dunno, you tell me.

Good to hear. As for what is burdening me currently, I'm stuck in a situation with the girl I like, who likes me back but also has a boyfriend. She and I have been fooling around for a few months now but nothing overly serious, any advice on how I should proceed?

If she's really serious about getting with you, she'll get rid of the other guy. If she doesn't do that, hold back and don't get too committed.

If she's not willing to commit to you, keep your options open and keep looking elsewhere.

do you feel like time flies when you fishing?

Hi, OP. I work in a soulless job that sucks all of my joy from my life and I wake up every morning looking at the loaded .45 on my nightstand and debating the pros and cons of eating a bullet rather than going to work and really wishing I HAD eaten that bullet for 12 hours. How are you so positive? I wish I could be positive.

Thank you friend.

how are things going fenn?

neeeeepy

It does, user. I've spent hours out there without realizing it until my neck gets sunburned. It's kind of nice. I haven't been fishing in a long time though.

Do you like to fish?

I'll tell you a secret, user. I'm not positive at all. I just pretend to be.

I don't think anybody really is.

Keep going, user. You've probably heard the whole "where there's life there's hope" spiel before, so I won't repeat it. But can you shovel out a little corner of joy for yourself somewhere? Or is quitting the job an option?

Pretty okay. Today was a good day.

Hello, sweetheart.
I'm the Fafnir poster from yesterday, but today I'm posting Elma 'cause my mood is better (and the best pictures are over). Sorry to come here unnecessarily. I want to know how you are and observe you doing your job.

Come and stay if you want, I don't care. Don't apologize.

Glad you're feeling better.

Do you want to tell me how your day was?

The fucking state of you Alice fags nowadays.

It's pretty bad, eh?

No.

More like tragic.

Can living in cognitive dissonance show physical side effects like lack of sleep and lack of hunger etc.?

Me and the girl started on a no strings attached, sexual relationship but I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. And she doesn't want to have feelings right now. So, I don't want to lose her but I think I should to not live in this constant turmoil. What do? :(

You're the evil incarnate, user.

I really wish leaving this job was an option. It's really the best I could hope for where I live, and the pay is decent, but after almist 7 years, I am starting to lose my ability to fake beimg happy all the time, and even my coworkers have began to notice the general souring of my demeanor since this year began.

Tragic? How so? I can't see all of it; I've never really been a party to the goings-on in Alice threads, and lately I haven't been close to any of the others either.

Yes, it can user. If you're having feelings for her that are not reciprocated, it's going to end pretty badly for you. Get out while you can, while it's still not too hard. It'll be easier now than it will be in a few months.

Am I really?

You'll need to work around it then, user. What could you do to bring yourself some genuine happiness? Do you have a pet?

quints don't lie

>Am I really?
You are!

Thanks for the words user. Do you think I can deal with the loss of her friendship?

Okay, sure. I am pretty evil.

I think you definitely can, user. But it's not going to be easy. It's going to hurt for a while.

>I've never really been a party to the goings-on in Alice threads

Enough to try to emulate them though. Fuck off with your weeb bullshit you second rate poser.

Okay.

How do you mean hurt? Have you been through it? Can you help describe it and how I can get through it?

You'll need to pull yourself a way from someone you love, and that's never easy. It'll be something like withdrawal.

Off you pop kid.

Okay.

So, how do I get through that pain?

Well, if it upsets you too much and starts interfering with the rest of your life, you'll need to deal with it somehow. Talking to a friend about how you feel helps a lot.

If you don't care too much for her, it will be pretty easy.

youtu.be/UAt4g76EIiQ

Kuroneko :'(

Mind if I join in?

It's not like I can stop you.

Is Jill ok?

Checked. Doing alright wish that my crush didn't have a boyfriend that's all. How about you?

There there, user. No need for hostilities. Just a cursory check at some fine numerals on the day of the Lord.

I don't know.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Does it look like the situation is going to change? You may need to resign yourself to it and move on.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.

Someone posted my OC that I spent a small amount of time working on. Feels good man.

Incidentally, I enjoy these threads a lot and I like what you are doing. It is very cool and entertaining.

>day of the Lord
>7
Heh.

>tfw still havent watched any of the Fate animes.

For the record, I did play the PSP game, the weird turn based one. Was fun.

Which one was it? I know how that feels, occasionally one of the other avatars has posted something I drew.

I'm glad you like them.

can someone compliment me to make me feel better?

You're strong, user. You've got a hold of yourself, and you can do things. You got this.

*hugs you tightly*

You look good tonight.

I think the Fate/stay night anime adaptions are worse than the visual novels, more fan service than anything.

I'm in the middle of playing Fate/Extra (the PSP game) right now, it's fun so far but mostly because I like the characters.

It was an image of Saber from Fate/stay night, but I edited it a little. Thank you too.

You are smart. You can live a comfy life if you wish

Who knows? They are long distance from what I heard from a mutual friend. I personally haven't even had a full conversation with her. We have made eyecontact quite a bit from across our uni classes but I could be putting more meaning into it then there actually is. The reason this bothering me so much is that in my 21 years of existence, not only have a had no gf, but I've also had no crushes. Never had my mind stuck on someone as much as her. That's all...
As for you 3 check out the picture, ignore the tldr

I need some advice
What's your opinion on marrying people to get them out of shithole post-communist countries?

Czeched

I'd only do it if I want to marry them in the first place, try not to bring shit people to the states

If they want it, then go for it.

Beautiful.

Oh, okay. That's cool.

Don't place too much value on eye contact from across the room. It's just that: eye contact from across the room. Nothing more.

Well, if she's important to you, pursue her if you think that's reasonable.

I wouldn't go so far as to marry them, but you could send them money or plane tickets or something to help get them out.

Revy

You mean like a long distance boyfriend or a friend?

Hohoho.. they are a shit kind of person, but in a way that I think this county needs.
I think they want it.
That's an option too
Kind of both, more the latter. I want to see them succeed

Sweet

Depends on who they are and what my relationship is with them. I wouldnt expect them to stay with me tbh. Especially South American people. They are too cunning

How do you feel about people from eastern europe?

Kind of both? Is this the same Revy? The other one had a fiancee. And I've helped people in the past but you'll be doing this forever. You cant save them all

Want a confession?
I left my fiancee. It's been a while. I have too much shit to deal with.

Nope. All they want is money and a green card. The cold Russian women is not just a stereotype. I would do it only for Polish girls and maybe Ukrainians. Something tells me its a romantic thing

What if its a dude?

Marrying some guy is only gonna make things worse. People that live in shithole countries dont want love. They want a way out. And they will fuck you over. All my "friends" wanted was money and a way out. They dont care about you

A rational bit of advice. Hmm

All of them want a way out and I cant believe you are falling for it. I know how immigrants think. They are not looking for love I can assure you that. No matter how hot you are

What if I'm poor and they have money?
They want a seat in my shack? Doesn't seem much to ask

I dont blame them at all. But I can assure you that 99.9% of them only think about that green card. Its just heartbreak waiting to happen

Eh, I'm not too worried about heart break at this point. I just don't care if it works out or not.
He and I are pretty compatible. I know I sound insane but that's how I operate

Thats not the problem. The problem is that you will be expecting some love in return and thats not how it works. If you can keep a cold mind then it doesnt seem like a big deal. But I doubt you could do it.

You don't know me, but I can be pretty cold. I am not expecting jack-shit.

Yeah but you are acting out of pure emotion. Seems like you will be overcomplicating yourself for no reason

It doesn't sound insane so much as heartless.

But if that's the life you want to live then go for it. It's not something anyone but you has to live with.

I don't think it's a good idea to marry someone for immigration purposes but what do I know.

Then why make a commitment as big as marriage to get one (1) person out?

I'm just saying... Keep us updated if you can. Also what country?

Report it to ice~

She's lying to herself... Actions are louder than words

Saying the country might reveal too much info. They browse here.
I do that a lot.

But I am actually gonna fornicate with this person

Alright, y'all look like you have things well in hand. I need to get some sleep.

Goodnight.

In the current political climate, I would not be trying to game the immigration system.

It just seems like a bad time to pull some tricks.

But again, it's your life, the risks are yours to take.

Why not let some time pass by? No need to rush things? And I think I know who it is...

Night Nau

>Alright, y'all look like you have things well in hand.

It doesn't look like that at all but I understand that everyone needs rest.

Goodnight.

Dump him and show tits