China ranked "Most Welcoming to Refugees"

yahoo.com/news/chinese-people-most-welcoming-refugees-amnesty-index-002640306.html?nhp=1

>People in China, Germany and Britain were ranked as the world's most welcoming to refugees in findings published by human rights organisation Amnesty International Thursday.

>Residents of Russia, Indonesia and Thailand were considered the least welcoming out of 27 countries in the Refugees Welcome Index, which measured public levels of acceptance of refugees.

>In China, which was ranked as the most welcoming country, 46 percent of people said they would take refugees into their own home.

Wow, but I thought Western propaganda said China was xenophobic and unwelcoming to foreigners.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Other urls found in this thread:

amnestyusa.org/news/news-item/china-s-repatriation-of-north-korean-refugees
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a Chinese woman once said to me, "when I say I'm don't care about race, I mean I don't care if a white man marries an Asian woman or not."

>China welcoming of refugees
>according to Chinese sources
nice meme

>In China, which was ranked as the most welcoming country, 46 percent of people said they would take refugees into their own home.

Sure...

China's Repatriation of North Korean Refugees

amnestyusa.org/news/news-item/china-s-repatriation-of-north-korean-refugees

Hahaha, holy shit. If you go anywhere outside of major cities in China and you are white, let alone some shitskin, everyone will stare at you like some sort of escaped zoo animal. Ain't nobody going to welcome refugees in China.

Proud day to be Russian.

can we sent all refugees to China now please?

That's the plan

Immigrants to China are often white Westerners. Immigrants to Indonesia and Thailand are often unruly Chinese. When you're not as hard cucked as Germany and Britain, it's all about the quality of immigrant.

> China, Germany and Britain
my fucking sides

no, white Westerners are an absolute minority of those immigrating to China. a laughably small negligible minority. most expats in China don't stay longer than a few years.

they would go from rapefugees to slavefugees in China

I wonder if this article is a test to see if they can change the flow of refugees through the internet.

is Asia going to be the next Europe or are they actually not retarded

wouldn't surprise me if they do become the next Europe/north america, I have been thinking of this for awhile now

North Koreans who manage to escape their shithole country get welcomed in China with free room and food. And by that I mean they get sent to prison.

This is 100% true, even in Shanghai & Beijing you'll get stared at. I remember going on a tour with an american sikh & as we rode past these two guys they called out "BIN LADEN! BIN LADEN!"

To be fair they have 1.5 billion people, they don't need to worry about getting bred out. Compare that to the US where only 64% or whatever is white now. China has been conquered in the past, and through their fertility absorbed their conquerors while maintaining their identity.

Sauce OP?

Lel that's just bantz lad

This is serious discussion.

China stopped using slaves 2000 years ago.

What does "refugees" mean to the average chink?
People from a town the next province over that was demolished by an earthquake or flood?

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0TC0QT20151123

>out of 27 countries
Are we ignoring all of the shitholes? Why aren't they taking refugees?

They just changed the term to "valued citizens."

China loves refugees

The Chinese are new age imperialists, they want to assimilate citizens of poorer countries into their society in order to legitimise their expansion over the 3rd world.

FUCK OFF WE ARE REALLY FUCKING FULL

REEEEEEE

Well, the original reasoning was that exploited serfs will work harder than slaves; thus making the workforce more efficient.

It wasn't done for moral reasons.

Chinks bringing the bantz

You have entire empty cities for show.

Yeah but we don't want detroit in China

Empty cities are better

Please, we all know you're a foreigner living in China. There has never been an actual PRC poster here

This sounds highly improbable.

Wanna bet son?

Sure

Except it is the other way around, Chinese migrate to Africa to improve the country

China doesnt fuck around with terrorist acts, theyd probably start implementing legitimate religious bans on muslims or start ghettos for them that would be monitored

China was a moorish trade coty in 1200 ad

God yes, turn the chinks against the niggers.

Someone post the WEBM, you know which one.

Dude you guys are more than full.

Can I ask you Chinese someting?

How do I say I love taco bell in Chinese?

My friend said google translate does it all wrong.

塔可鐘

ta ke zhong

Someone was way ahead of you m8

>Residents of Russia, Indonesia and Thailand were considered the least welcoming out of 27 countries
We took about 1 100 000 refugees from ukraine in 2015, and we are not welcoming, lol
They mosly already left back at this time, but still

WE WUZ CHINGS N SHIT

That chink was hilarious, his exasperation ... "these fucking subhumans can't do basic shit" and "I'm sick of dealing with these monkeys" attitude

I bet you one Counselor Troy jpeg.

still waiting for evidence亲

Will people fuck off already with these agenda "studies" and "polls"?

So would it be wo ai ta ke zhong or
我愛塔可鐘?

Aren't chinese refugee's just other asians?

Yeah that's legit Chinese. btw your friend may never heard of taco bell's Chinese name. It's not popular in Chinese speaking world.

You have no idea how long it takes for me to upload a photo

But if this one goes through because the last one didn't my state issued ID says my ethnicity is HAN

Pic is 2.36mb and last attempt just froze for 5minutes, I'm in gym so no timestamp

But Who will be janitor for mighty train station vladnick?

I see it, chinabro.

Yeah I imagine they don't have many of those there and it isn't commonplace like it is in murica. Thank you for the information.

Well, it's easy to be welcoming when there are literally no chances of your country ever accepting refugees.

What muscle groups are you working out, Xing?

Chinese Communist Party Leaders directed them to answer positively

Just how many "refugees" are there?
How long until Israel just comes in and cleans house or the muzzies are bred away and killed off entirely?
There's so many....

喷了,你比我年轻不少。How did you end up in Sup Forums?

Timestamp or picture means nothing

nigger we can't read those random scribbles you call a written language

get a real fucking alphabet faggot

no problem :)

Prove that you're Chinese

Where do you live and how would the population react if a 6'4 white man with blonde hair and blue eyes was walking down your street

source on pic?

>OOOOHH
>JOJO
>JOJOOOOOO
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>Desu ne

they'd probably laugh at your fedora

Some slut who decided to cosplay as some character from a video game and got mad when people said she was hot and jacked off to her photos

Posting your name and ID on Sup Forums

兄弟,你是傻的吗?

How's things in Tianjin though? I've never been. Went to Guangzhou 3 months ago and I'll be going to Shanghai next week on business. Chinese people have become more polite these days, although Guangzhou got blacker and Shanghai got more degenerate.

我只在中国住过十年,后来那八年是在英国住的所以中文不行

Where do you want me to get a time stamp? If the thread is still up when I finish and go home I'll do one

I have britbong citizenship and I found here by going to Sup Forums at first

Tbh there's more foreigners now, but I live in tianjin so you'd get some attention. We get lots of Indians here

I'm 6'1 and already really tall here

Fake China.

His name is literally "Hou Dong Qin" by the way.

are they doing it?

I mean prove you're not a white man in China posting his chink gf's ID

>tfw no friend

What's pol gonna do? Report me to the Communist party? Lmao

It's actually hou dong chun

Are you retarded, my ID says im male

I thought you guys want to get rid of the idea of China all together? Someone has to pick it up

His gender is "男" on the ID. He's a man.

I want to be a Japanese, they can call me a 汉奸 but native Chinese are so fucking rude

How do we know he isn't a gay white man?

And then when they're in China they're not allowed to become citizens.

That's because they know you're a supreme gentlemen hafu

汉奸,去跳楼算了。洋鬼混血的臭小子。

BECAUSE HIS RACE SAYS "HAN" REEEEEEEE

>Half
>implying I'm degenerate

That bitch is hot.

not

That's because they weren't raised with manners. I was raised in a traditional family with a communist military background, so manners and morals was a huge fucking thing.

Living in Australia though, I am constantly appalled by the rudeness of the whole world. Rudeness in China really depends on the social circle you hang with, all my friends and acquaintances are quite tame.

Maybe all you chinks are just conspiring to trick us. How do I know?

>I want to be a Japanese

Who doesn't?

...I already forgot what it's like to live in China tb quite honest

I come back every year and I literally only have 1 friend here from 五年级

If you let your enemy trick you, you win leaf

This is vital to my MEI fetish....

That bitch is A Mei Overwatch Cosplayer and Mei is best Waifu

>meifags

Reminder all overwaifus are degenerate and genji is best boy

> Who doesn't?
anyone who doesn't want to work 70 hrs a week, lose virginity at 27 and have a microdick i would guess

Fake ass chinese. How can you even call yourself chinese if you aren't born in Canada?

Do you have an inferiority complex to Japanese people?

They are swearing at each other in Chinese, just so you know

Then you have one more friend than me in China

Surely you have to agree that D.va is best girl