I'm in south florida
getting a little concerned about this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXLfsJDEWGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was in Wilma and Katrina when hit Florida in 2005...fun times

Eh just go to the o for a week youll be fine nothing happens there

Already got muh hotel booked

Don't be scared user, as a soflo native hurricane's are just fun times to get drunk.

same here only I was born here so I was also a little kid during hurricane andrew
I like staying home and riding it out, survived so far
fuck u buddy
ft.lauderdale native, still get slightly nervous tho

Meh, maybe you'll get lucky and this son of a bitch will Tokyo Drift its way to hit Houston a 2nd time.

no, I live in buffalo.

it might hit NY on Sept.11 that would be something

or Houston again
that would be brutal

lol that would be ridiculous...either way this is going to be fucked i think

where do hurricances even come from
its like one day they're talking about another hurrinane,
but how does it just happen?

This was my guess about 2 days ago

me 2, in PR and kinda worried

Africa...

hot ocean waters.

I'm in Virginia. Hopefully we don't get hit

I saw it a few hours ago drift slightly south meaning it could come a little more towards Florida when it goes up north
nothing is accurate at this point but when its CAT 4 thats troubling

I kinda like it when a lotta people die.

South Floridian here and I'm not worried about Irma. This storm as of now has nothing on the shit storm that was 2005.

look up el nino effect.

How would a high CAT 4 be less worse than 2005?

Baahahhahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!

Godspeed you pathetic shit-for-brains. I hope your whole fucking state detaches from the US and drowns.

Id rather take 1 high CAT 4 storm than 2005. 2005 was the Michael Phelps of Atlantic Hurricane Seasons.

are you new to florida? hurricanes arent really a problem for florida as our infastructure and layout is used to it

2 major hurricanes slammed south florida

thats not very nice
no but its a bit nerve racking when then get close

Katrina, Wilma, and Rita if im not mistaken. Also while recovering from Charley and Ivan the year before.

No ones gonna talk about 04, charley, francis, ivan, and jeanne

Central Florida newfag here, I think we will be okay. As long as it goes over quickly instead of stalling out like harvey did

04, 05 was a clusterfuck

Correct. Yup doesn't get worse than that.

true but Wilma sounded like a train coming through my living room

Where abouts, anywhere near the ridge is safest

I'm in Fort Myers anyone else in 239?

352 here, but as long as you're not near the coast you should be fine. With a CAT 4 it gets really really bad with flooding near the coast

Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico are not good places to be.

This wont even make landfall

first Africa sends us niggers, now it sends us hurricanes. wtf?

Plenty of time to suck cocks while you're stuck in the middle of a hurricane In fact, that's pretty much all you can do stuck inside with no power. I wouldn't worry.

Jeanne went right up the middle of the state.

Rita was Texas

In 04 no power for about a week after each. By the end of ivan power finally comes back up like day 6 and guy in neighborhood is so depressed he goes driving drunk and takes down new power pole and lines. 3 days no power thanks to him. Fucking sucked. Uesd pool with soap as bath since well pumps had no power to shower.

I remember Andrew so no I'm not worried

oops forgot about Jeanne. Actually now that I think about it, Im pretty sure 04 was shittier than 05. Frances, Ivan, Charley, and Jeanne were all weeks apart from each other.

Question:
You dumbasses get literally DAYS warning ahead of time,
so why don't you just get out of the fucking way?

Ft Lauderdale reporting in, honestly I would be excited, ordinarily it would be an excuse to binge drink and fix shit. However, I'm currently taking care of my grandparents and they're not in great health, on top of that they live on A1A.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXLfsJDEWGY

My sister had just moved to Destin when Ivan showed up. Brutal destruction but she came out OK

lol r u fucking stoopid mate? That's the wrong side of Florida.

godspeed my friend.

i know, i was just referencing powerful storms from that season

Gods way of "cleaning" the toilet.

no u r

Fuck dude a1a always gets raped

i know. gotta prepare my asshole for this one

no u r

Katrina passed over south Florida as a relatively routine hurricane. When it hit the Gulf she became a monster. We were 250 miles away from the eye and we got hammered by the bands.

That nigga needs to scrub harder lmao

Edgy user

Thanks my dude
Yeah I know it, we got pictures from 2005, cars were turned over in the street.

Make sure the authorities know you have two elderly people. They'll put you on a list.

A1A? RIP

cause no one is trying to deal with congestion on the turnpike, 95 and whatever else major highway is in the state.

Low pressure forms in the intertropical convergence zone. Mostly west Africa then west.
They eat warm water.

Sandy did that.

See

I'm hoping it hits Texas again. Since everything there is already fucked, hitting there would do the least to increase the amount of damage.

Anyone in the 813 area got any bud to sell?

Just moved to the area and know no one yet. Looking for new people to smoke and get fucked up with.

Andrew was a five. Right it was '92.

well he hasnt killed me yet
was only 9 when Andrew hit so at least he started early

They know, I have family in BSO
ty

I'm in Puerto Rico. Should be receiving Irma by Wednesday. No concerns here. I'm ready for that bitch.

Not really worried

don't worry,the smart people from Florida will know what to do,the idiots let them to die,no one needs another Florida chad.

Nature doing Allah's work, cant declare war on weather burger faggots

The stupid burns

living in the 772 in a mobile home i am spooked

baited

I was living on Marco from 93-95, and at some point in there, we had a fucking whopper and the island evac'd, but since I was a fucking degenerate, I had no tv or anything, and fucked off to sit on the docks and hang on to a big chain to watch the chaos with my friends who weren't going to make it off in time and didn't want to get caught on the bridge or road to Naples. I saw shit I never thought I'd see, and didn't see a lot of shit bc there was too much debris and water whipping around, and honestly ops have zero fucking clue what the odds of survival doing something so stupid are, but they have to be incredibly low.

I don't recommend it.

this.

kek better move your ass if that thing comes here

Lets just be happy all the snow birds arnt here for hurricanes. Imagine how bad they would make it.

Mobile and manufactured homes will get a mandatory evacuation if it gets bad. Too early for that.

Puerto Rico, how are you guys always so cool about shit?

They would drive even worse

Ohh gasp...really?

1993, shit, did you even get alerts or news online at that time?

oh stop it, u love us

FL 941 fag here, Hurricane Charley's eye went right over me in 2004, everything got fucked and destroyed (mostly shitty mobile homes and cheap ass houses) everything else was fine im not worried just no power for like 4 days.

je me souviens

As a Floridian I can safely say I hope it hits here and sucks up the stupid people.
I'd be fine with it taking me too because I can do some stupid shit.
Also, my renter's insurance covers this shit.

nigger you sat in the hurricane?

What is online in 1993? Turned on the TV and hoped they were right.

Hoping it wipes miami off the globe

I live in Illinois AWAY from the Ocean. I could give two fucks about Irma. :)

Puerto Rico doesn't aspire to be cool.
Cool aspires to be Puerto Rico.

That's the real reason we won't make it an official state. ...as if they would be brought down to this level. Please.

All I'm hoping for is it to go thru mid NC and fuck up my ex gf's house. Fuck her.

And blue tarps