ITT: Autistic things you do

ITT: Autistic things you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk
youtu.be/lbfgERTYBmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont brush my teeth.....or whats left of them

be myself

I buy the take and bake garlic bread then just eat the whole thing without warning it up.

I eat tuna by taking one bite of tuna and one of mayo. It's delicious.

I don't think you boys do either of those

Fixed it. Looks much better.

Exist

Jesus dude
You eat like this guy?

I say shit like REE or triggered irl. Especially in communications class having to put up with all the acceptance and gender bullshit

I get quads

My teeth are really sensitive so whenever i eat ice cream and it touches my teeth i stick my teeth out and go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I spread my ass cheeks when I'm taking a dump

I always count stairs when I'm going upstairs but NEVER count them when I'm going down unless it's dark and I know how many stairs there are, I'll double check when I'm going down occasionally just incase there's an emergency and I need to know, I do have other OCD/MENTAL issues I'm working on!!

It started living in a motorhome not wanting to pay for the propane for the fridge.

I do some pretty weird shit

Clam chowder cold right out of the can and chili the same way get people that I work with.

I make nalgenes of cold instant coffee.

I'm a joy to be around I promise

I hoard dragon bones in skyrim.

I don't make any attempts to socialize but I wish for social interaction

I do that

I listen to old tv themes like its actual music
youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

i spaghetti even just talking to my friends

Steal all the pickleball paddles and balls from my community centre, climb buildings at night time then hit the pickleballs at normies because I'm on top of buildings I'm too high for them to see my autism.

I just do really gay shit with my friends, but it's all in good fun. I think.

I occasionally say thank you in different languages to see if anyone notices

Same. We are of the pack.

I sometimes sneak around the woods and fuck with normies
Like hiding and making noises and shit
One time I got super close to this one faggot and breathed on his neck then sprinted off into the trees

youtu.be/lbfgERTYBmw
Make Chlidrens Videos
>>Link related

>this is me

That remains to be proven

I never do any magic or alchemy in Skyrim, I never drink potions or bother with enchanting. I just keep on questing and exploring until the savegame is so bloated it becomes unplayable. Then I start a new playthrough as a nord speciallizing in sneak and archery. When I killed the ebony worrior, I noticed his inventory contained a human heart, and thus my lvl 80 character ate their first and final ingredient.shortly thereafter the savegame became unplayable

I prefer handjobs and don't like cuddling.