This girl is a fucking whore at my school. Roast her

This girl is a fucking whore at my school. Roast her.

What did she do?

And you're a fagot.
at school and on the internet

Why roast her when you can fuck her?

Blocked him on FB

seems nice, and I do love whores

age?

dont be salty OP

why?

I like whores

didn't go on a date with him despite having a reputation of being a "whore"

Stop being a faggot OP

Didn't fuck OP.

Could it be more obvious that she said no to your beta ass so you are just mad? The answer is no.

She is a fucking slut whore.

You being salty because she won't fuck you?
KYS
We're not your personal army

She's clearly not a whore. Just a pretty girl that OP doesn't have a chance in hell with so he's disgruntled.

She's not a whore yet but in another year or so she's gonna be fucking every black guy in college.

And the problem is? Well, despite the fact she isn't fucking you.

It's like Murder She Wrote. Which brother is gonna be killing that pussy tonight?

if shes a whore,post some nudes or a video of you fucking her, because right now im thinking your either someone thats mad they cant fuck her, or some fat bitch whose mad that she actually gets laid more than your lonely lard ass.

I always think it's funny how betas call girls whores when they WON'T fuck them. It's like an oxymoron. Fucking hilarious.

Get a grip, OP. Maybe she doesn't like you cause you're the type of person to pout on Sup Forums after being rejected. I hope her and her friends laugh at you.

Only people that hate whores are guys who don't have the balls to try and fuck and other chicks. Which are you.

she has a nice dick ticklin tongue

nailed it

op is a fucking loser who gets bullied by this girl. beta cucks man.