Bernie Starting Shit at the DNC

So what's going to happen when Bernie supporters dont get their way and Hillary gets the nomination?

Full Meltdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I hope so

We should spread this

>yfw it's the dems who burn shit down and riot further redpilling the populous

I think that the best way to get Trump voters avoid the polls on Election Day is to burn down Philly during the DNC.

oh boy i hope its a good 1
cant w8 to livestream commies chimping out with the pol lads

They wanna start shit at the RNC as well

pass this info to everyone you know and find out.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html

>SJWs are the ones to start the race war

You faggots act as if your goals are so much different than Sanders'. That's horse shit. The reason Sanders is doing well is the same reason Trump is doing well: anti-establishment rage. It has nothing to do with the outragous policy proposels (wall, free shit), it's about dumping this nonsensical neolib/neocon shitshow we've been in for like 16 years

I hope some Berniefaggot who took out loans to donate to his campaign lights himself on fire.

Well it's not like that's going to rip apart the republican party

/thread

>been in for like 16 years

Excuse me, but 1980 was 36 years ago.

Sure it started with the Reagan administration, but I think it really got worse after 9/11. Then they had a blank check from the american people to be as shady as possible

not paying $15 an hour, kek.

Bernie bros are so fucking delusional, they think they're so revolutionary but really they're just a bunch of special snowflakes

>The reason Sanders is doing well
>Sanders is doing well

the true goal of the terrorists indeed

I'm thinking about buying a case of 5-hour energy drinks and heading to Philly and selling them to angry Bernie voters to help rile them up.

A bunch of sluts and queers protesting with their effeminate voices.

Republicans will laugh and be emboldened.

Good, good

So you havent seen the riots at the Trump rallys?

These ppl believe that if you dont agree with them that violence is justified to silence you until you get back in line.