/hoc/

hockey enthusiasts

>bishit

First for Nashville Predators

i cant wait to see the nhl hockey ops explanation for that botched offside call in the oilers game

its going to be the troll video of the millennium

redditors*

>Arizona and Nevada have hockey teams

>Wisconsin doesn't

Why?

>tampa "fans"

It was a legit call. He was not offsides. Show me where either skate of his was on the ice in the offensive zone when the puck crossed the line.

get your eyes checked, gary

should the backup predators goalie play against the sabres or should saros play?

>hockey related image

Why are the rangers going to the playoffs. We're not going to do anything. Such a fucking frustrating feeling

Tampa is a Hockey and Football city.

The only people who care about baseball are old people from up north and they spend their retirement years circlejerking over the yankees.

>pissconsin
>literally just a shittier version of minnesota plus a nigger cancer cell pretending to be chiraq
why

fuck them

I don't give Rinne another start until the calendar turns. If you look at his splits this year he's only good in odd numbered moths.

I'm convinced no one actually "lives" in wisconsin

>John Chayka has now traded for(and/or subsequently picked) Chychrun, Crouse, 1st round pick, 2 2nds for Dennis Cholowski, 53rd pick, 2018 2nd and Hanzal

Apologize, /hoc/

I bleed for every team in this city. tampa must express its dominance over the rest of the world, no matter what sport it is in

Fuck wisconsin

going for a timmies run, you lads want anything?

Holy fuck minnesota

>yfw december jackets are back

more week-long breaks please NHLPA

get me some smarties and jalapeno chips

no, tims is shit

Th for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins are ELITE AS FUCK

Snack pack of timbits, please.

We're the memeiest city and when we win championships we meme them.

We had the Raiders HC and playbook and the puck was likely in.

Rays aren't meme enough

Sweden is a good friend to the Nashville Predators

French vanilla with a cheese croissant. If I don't win anything this time their'll be hell to pay.

>puck was likely in

going on a publix run, you guys want anything?

>tfw he's a KANG now

footlong italian boars head.

Bishop gonna get exposed af in the superior conference

footlong chicken cordon bleu

Marshmallow Delight

Tendies on white, footlong

spicy chicken tendie sub and salt and vinegar kettle cooked chips

ben bishop

you can have a "prospect" and a washed up backup goalie as payment

they don't have those, i'll stop at hasty market for those since it's next door

""no""

i'm assuming you want them assorted

best of luck with your roll lad

>Assorted
Nah fuck it, Dutchie.

Someone could probably make a fortune mailing refrigerated pubsubs to /hoc/ memers

>injury prone giant

sadly the dutchie timbit was removed from their menu a couple years ago lad

Muh nigguh

MIXING IT UP

Fat shaming

Two footlong tendies, one spicy.

>Černák is a big defenseman with excellent reach and strength. Is brilliant defensively and in front of his own net. Can also play on the powerplay thanks to his hockey sense. Doesn't take a lot of penalties for a physical player.
this motherfucker better pan out

There are no heroes left in man.

t h i c k

If they live in a hockey market that doesn't have Publix then they don't deserve a pubsub.

I have offered this service MULTIPLE times. All I ask for is the payment of ONE (1) Leveraxe. Mongols never deliver.

-Michael from Charleston

>people slobbering over crosby while this ass exists

Imagine what your average mongol would do when confronted by a footlong Mojo Pork pubsub. They'd never go back to their pickled fish or whatever the fuck it is they eat.

>They'd never go back to their pickled fish or whatever the fuck it is they eat.

*Toxic black licorice

Whats wrong with black licorice

>Fat shamming
pls no bully

Anyone have anything nice to say about the people in this photo?

Because Chicago and Minnesota don't want to lose viewers and pay for teams not to go there.

That "fight" earlier with Phaneuf was cute.

I hope both children, as well as any future ones, grow up healthy! I hope they have a fruitful marriage and live out their lives happily together. And, if the kid wants, he has a good hockey career!

>off brand ashton kutcher
lol

Reminder that the selke will go to Alexander wennberg, the hart will go to Sergei bobrovsky, the Richard will go to cam Atkinson, the byng will go to Scott hartnell, the Calder will go to zach werenski, the masterton will go to Seth jones and the Norris will go to David savard check it

Very kind of you to say, user.

Yeah, I can see that actually

Is any team dumb enough to take Ribeiro?

The coilers are trash lmao

Is krejci for shattenkirk a good trade?

>Craig Custance @CraigCustance 59m
>Further to @FriedgeHNIC report, Leafs interested in Riley Sheahan but so are several teams. So far, no offer really giving Red Wings pause.

>several teams interested in guy with 0 goals in 58 games

> it increases blood pressure.... effect can become significant with a daily consumption of 50 g or more of liquorice candy for as little as two weeks
>Comparative studies of pregnant women suggest that excessive amounts of liquorice (100 g a week) may adversely affect both IQ and behaviour traits of offspring
>An excessive amount of black liquorice consumption can cause a chloride-resistant metabolic alkalosis
>The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advises that black liquorice contains the compound glycyrrhizin, which... can cause potassium levels in the body to fall, triggering abnormal heart rhythms, as well as high blood pressure, edema (swelling), lethargy, and congestive heart failure in some people
I can't find a citation for it, but I remember reading once that black licorice acts as an aphrodisiac for women, but has the opposite effect on men.

if broons go for shattenkirk that's a "going for it" move, should be keeping krejci in that case

picks/prospects should be going the other way instead

If repeating digits, Sens obtain Duchene tomorrow in a trade.

>daily consumption of 50 g

that seems like a lot

>Sens obtain Duchene tomorrow in a trade
>in a trade

Is there another way they could obtain him?

no one wants an old center who doesnt play defense or faceoff

MFW the Kings have 2 of last season's 3 vezina finalists, and it took trading 2 minor leaguers to do so.

He had more upside than fucking Budaj lmao

The kings won't even make the playoffs

Reroll for you, bud. I like the sens. Repeating digits and Snes get Duchene for picks.

>@EricEngels
>From what I've been told, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Minnesota picking up Evander Kane between now and Wed

B R O O N S
R
O
O
N
S

In exchange for?

PLS NO

Renaud Lavoie
@renlavoietva
Coyotes are testing the market on Anthony Duclair. Playing in the AHL right now.

Snes organization has all but said they can't afford Duchene. They should try to get Patrick Sharp.

>wanting a rapist on your team

wew

Sharp is done, not worth any real assets at least

no that's patrick

GMs probably only draw the line at serial killer

Kidnapping

Who can stop Toews and why is it nobody?

Okay, too bad you can only play one goalie per game though, eh?

Another team bites the dust

If it's not for Suter you can go ahead and fuck right off