What's Sup Forums vaping tonight?

What's Sup Forums vaping tonight?

got the same starter as you op. smok master race ayy

some tigers blood out of my alien 220

Where do you buy your juice

Bad blood

local vape shop house flavor "Black Moon"
it's supposed to be blackberries and cream, but it tastes like inhaling vanilla frosting

>vaping

>faggot
Because lung cancer is manly? Smoker's cough is macho?

No, because vaping is faggotry to non-smokers, as well

Saint Mary On my starter evod

Smoking kush faggot

As a smoker it's not. I have smokers cough in the early morning and it wakes me up. I've tried quitting but went back.

nothing because im not a fucking douche

Smoking cigarettes like a real man, faggot.

>ok joe cool

i do both, vape inside, cigs outside

Your dads dick faggot

Too much of a lazy fuck to walk outside to smoke a cigarette? I assume you're more than likely surrounded by piss bottles right now.

>vaping emoji
are you riding a hover board too?

vaping's gay

Buncha fucking faggots. Takes the joy of smoking away for the sake of being a fucking tool. Let me guess at least one of your last names is Gaylord or Jenner.

>emoji
>vaping
>tonight
Just die

Jokes on you I only have one and it's also filled with dip spit, so it's like 40% piss and I'm not even close to being surrounded by it.

Still a faggot.

Get your life together you fucking pig. Quit the faggot vaping, quit the pissing in bottles, get a job, and get out of your parents house.

I need that sweet nic in my mouth 24/7 baby boi

holy shit i didn't realize it was so cool to hate on vaping now. i thought it was all ironic jokes

White people are true degenerates. Luckily for the world you'll be nonexistent in 50 years.

smok alien with the big beast and cheesecake juice

i need suggestions for good juice. i havn't bought any for quite a while. im vaping one eyed turtle now and it's acceptable but not amazing. im not picky as to flavor profile either way but i have had some juices that are just straight horrible

Seconded

Fuck you and your faggot vaping ass. Your kind disgusts me.

I quit smoking to start vaping. Saving shit tons of money, still get to "smoke" and the only remaining side effect is the physical addiction to nicotine.

Life is much better. I smoked a pack of menthol lights a day, now I vape 6mg nicotine, about 4-5 ml a day

Im Gaylord bro, Dick Gaylord
Nice to meet you

It isn't to be "cool", dicklett. It is simply not being a faggot.

what a sad life you live, le trolling on Sup Forums instead of reading and interacting in threads that interest you

Vaping faggot who smoked light cigarettes anyway. Faggotry of the highest caliber. Laugh at him.

I tried the SMOK T8 and it burns through liquid like no tomorrow. Also the coils don't last very long. Went back to my Aspire Cleito.

> anything that criticizes your degenerate lifestyle
> equates to trolling

Grow up you pig.

i don't think anyone who uses the work dicklett has any sort of valid observations lol

i think people hate because they think they are cool for hating. i feel bad that anyone takes you guys seriously and continues to smoke cigs instead

Pic related
Flavor is fruit roll up with menthol added, smooth as hell. Not much smoke though.

Ohh boy one person insulting every poster, I am truly offended.

criticism is not raging sperg-out in a thread that you have no interest in
were you bullied as a child little boy?

And how sad is your life to feed him when you could have simply ignored him. The amount of stupidity in this thread rivals the faggotry.

sophmore in college for an MBA thanks tho

> sperg-out

Clearly you have autism,you might as well just suck a cock already your faggotry is already exposed.

not everyone is a typical r9k faggot like yourself

Some 18mg berry shit. Vape it on 70W, consumes about 4ml per day, with that I smoke red cigarettes, and cigarillos. Can't stop. I'm only 20 hell, am I going to die at 30?

Nothing because I'm not a raging massive super faggot

Can anyone tell me why I should upgrade to 220w mod/coil? Right now I vape at 60w, max 80 and I like it. I would prefer to make bigger clouds and burn my menthol better.

What's a nice cheap high watt mod, and is the tfv12 my best option for a tank?

Probably just a raging middleclass sperg with Beatles haircut
Ignore

get on my level boiiiii

Your moms stank pussy juice off my cock.

>
>>faggot
>Because lung cancer is manly? Smoker's cough is macho?

As if it's one or the other. How about neither you dumb piece of shit

> Congrats

Congratulations on being accepted into a college for retarded faggots, hopefully if you study hard enough you'll be able to manage your local walmart.

this:

Jesus Christ. You intake like well over 5 times the nicotine that I vape in a day.

>sad life sperg itt

Awe, now they're comparing dick sizes.

Any experience with eleaf ?

-smok alien 220w
-smok tfv12
-some random cheap juice from vapesourcing tastes really good
-like sweet orange

Yall fuckin yet?

I don't like smok products. I had a smok all in one 60w that leaked like a motherfucker. I don't want my daily to leak.
See
It's a rebranded eleaf 80w something mod. I use the eleaf software to update it.
I love it, 5000mah lasts me 2 days, no issues at all, biggest complaint is that the charger is on the bottom. When you have a bubble tank that really sucks.

You fuckers really are in a vaping thread showing off tanks... normie ass vapers...

had a tfv4 and tfv12 and have never had a leak without cracking the glass
inb4 shill

my uncle is a financial consultant for million dollar businesses and his son just got into one of the most selective internships in the business world. I think I'll have a job lined up for me somewhere when I graduate

you banana slammers still do this shit? i was praying vaping was dead. there is no god

don't let the autistic basement dwelling angry neckbeards get to you, they're jealous they haven't quit smoking yet

I don't think you're shilling, and I know my experience with a lower end product shouldn't affect my judgement, but I really wish there more were high watt tank options. When you look it up, the only one ever mentioned is the tfv series.

fuck off faggot, just because I have a great life doesn't mean you can shine in my light

prove it

What?
An expensive mod is just a battery box with a prettier design. Fuck that.

no

then shut the fuck up with your faggy insults and go back to r9k basement dwelling dicksniffer

> Uncle is financial consultant
> Million dollar company
> Son just got an internship

Fuck off faggot, your uncle is a janitor for a local elementary school where he faps to kids.

personal insecurities leaking

Depression

nah bro sorry
dont get your dick hard m8 just because my family is successful is so hard for you to believe doesnt mean you get to cum all over your keyboard and then post it

vaping mostly CBD, and some juice called "the Duke" by Sinister. 3mgs. out of this

Best online shop to buy ejuice?
Cheap mods/tanks?

You don't know what you're talking about...that's awkward you should leave now

so you faggots vape to "not get cancer" or " save money not buying cigarettes" but youre really just using it as a social lubricant to make yourselves feel less like the outsider fags you really are. if youre gonna do something just so people will like you or you have something to talk about, try something way less douchey. And stop vaping inside places and acting like its all cool cause its not cigarettes, shit is for faglords.

tl;dr
cringe

Etaliens ET X-3.

Im vaping to help me quit smoking

some good ass alien piss

> Personal insecurities.

I'm majoring in Computer Science, and have already made money off of software I've coded over the years while I was just in high school. I'm doing just fine.

Same
No fashion statement for me

Taking credit for your uncles work, what a complete faggot. Clearly autistic.

Is that juice really that good? And i can't believe you bought one of those mods dude I honestly thought it was a bad Dragon toy in the thumbnail but whatever keeps you off the smokes I guess

>744136438
(You) probably buy prebuilt coils, faggot.

Damn you're really good at saving those student loans my dude

HTML101

Can't properly call someone out on 4 China but can build coils...yeah I'll buy it haha

i literally bought a 6 dollar vape from ebay and been using for 7 months so far and works well.

Ass

My bloodline is part of me. I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about it.

strawberry apple