How should I talk to my daughter so she don't date niggers but don't seem racist

How should I talk to my daughter so she don't date niggers but don't seem racist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
youtu.be/9DA427-AuKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aids
and single mothers

Just move to a nice neighborhood and she'll never have to meet one.

Of course. Thats what i did.

Be subtle because you dont want to end up glorifying the moon crickets

Tell her that with the increasing burden on the middle class it's important to try and go after people who can contribute equally to the finances.

You're there for here and you obviously care, that's step 1. I'm pretty sure if you are overbearing she will do it to rebel, but if you don't say anything the Jew propaganda will work its magic.

we are in a good neighborhood but there is still a few niggers in the school

Yeah maybe just talk about shit that would actually affect her. Just scare her with the stories about women who get splashed w acid

Don't tell her anything and don't be racist around her.
Females love to piss men off, especially their fathers, it's in their nature, and the more you tell her not to, the more she wants to do it.

Get a rope and make it a few less?

"How do push my racist lifestyle on my daughter but not lose her respect when she finds out what I really am"

Now by niggers do you mean uneducated blacks that listen to shitty trap music's, live off of welly with multiple baby mamas/daddies? Or all blacks in general? Because you should be teaching your daughter that skin color doesn't matter. It's about the type for man you fall for. Is he responsible,reliable, has plans for his future ,can you trust him and most importantly if your actually in love. Teach her to look out for these things and she will be fine.

Well you can't since you're afraid of your daughter dating or sleeping with black people.

Take her on a trip to Africa let her see for herself how they live and treat each other. Your tour or hunting guide will also do a good job explaining reality

If there's a few around then sounds like its not that nice.

Seriously though if they just black folk and not niggers there shouldn't be a problem.

You know exactly what these ignorant 4channers mean by niggers. They classify the whole race into one behavioral category, so theres no use in trying to convince them that black people arent bound by skin color to act the same.

If you make it taboo she will want it more

Ok, time to get elaborate. Hire yourself a black actor to break into your house, rough you up, and scare her. Have him make it seem like he wants to rape her. This will undoubtedly traumatize your daughter, but against blacks. If you go to your local University there will some black performing arts students that will need the money (note: avoid community colleges, don't be fooled those blacks will actually just rob you and rape your daughter).

So do you want him to purposefully take his daughter to one of the nice modern African countries, or one of the ghettos so that he can push his ignorance on to her and act like thats how they all live?

Just say some facts! Like:
70% of Black guys have herpes on their dick!

black folks make nigger kids

you don't have a daughter, or wife, of gf...or any women in your life,

NO, it's all over. and you voted for an idiot.

Your'e a fucking dumbass you little fucking fool

teach her what she will expect from a good man, which niggers aren't

or how two-thirds of the population has it?

Constantly bad mouth niggers at a young age. Put hate in her heart early on.

>the nice one
you mean where they have guards stationed at the hospital, so that they don't rape the babies trying to get aids off of there dick

I told my kid straight out that if she dates a nigger I will through her ass out on the street, period. Fuck that noise. No niggers, period.

you just focus on raising her to be a good, upstanding, responsible member of your community and you'll guarantee that she'll never share any common interests with a nigger, especially nigger culture. she might fuck one or two when she's going through her rebellious phase. the key there is to make sure she knows that you're not paying for her kid. or her abortion.

do you mean black folks or niggers?

not like she can't just fuck them and not date them or date then when your not there

Dont tell her not to do it, instead create loathing , nausea , revulsing towards niggers. If you forbid something its always a reason for her to do it, make her take the decition "by herself"

Prove that its true.

This, she will figure out by herself. Things like studying, having a good job, caring for family etc, tell her to find a man like you OP, unless you're a piece of shit.

Destroy Sup Forums. Please for the love of christ someone take this site down for good.

holy shit

End your life

does it matter, maybe he doesn't want a half breed grandkid

OP here I'm not racist but I just want the best for my daughter

Honestly, this place is just a circlejerk fest for racists with no social skills who beat their dick to men dressed up as women and act superior.

Calls black people niggers and shows clear prejudice towards them but claims to not be racist. You can only find oblivious ignorance like that right here on Sup Forums.

You are completely justified in feeling this was. The statistics tell the story. If your daughter ends up with a black guy she will more likely be raped, abused, left as a single mother and have her black boyfriend ending up in jail.

Explain they have low IQ's and that she has an much higher chance of being murdered/raped being around them. Use statistics. Amren and Colin Flaherty are great places to start...

That is some Trump level logic right there. I'm not racist I just think black people at bad cause they are black

to lazy to find more and don't want a "party van" showing up at my house ( i shit you not my browser froze all of a sudden) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

saying the truth is racist can you not be so retarded

>saying the truth is racist
forgot to green text

Wrong. Every race, culture, and nation uses niggers as a bar for the lowest of behaviors because sad to say they are responsible for the majority of the crime despite being 16% of this nations populace. However there is a distinct difference between a black man and a nigger. Even ice, diddy, snoop ect. Recognize that fact.

The perfect description for Sup Forumstards

Start em young. Been redpilling all three of mine since they were old enough to start noticing it for themselves. It helps when they have actual experience with them and then you hit em with a meme and its like a light comes on in their eyes and it makes sense to them. Then I know I am a better father than my own dad ever was.

Just show her all of this dude's videos

youtu.be/9DA427-AuKs

i like how when you show proof this faggots just shut up

>in before same guy
yes i posted this just adding to them