Yo Sup Forumsros i need some advice...

yo Sup Forumsros i need some advice, i'm trying to talk to this fucking girl and she's taking hours upon hours to respond let alone seems like shes interested. We've been talking for a while but it's kind of been straining me out a bit.

wat do i do

Well first thing you could do is smooth out your head, those bumps on the side look like they can grow into horns.

She's just not that into you.
Maybe that can change. Who knows.

Advice: don't pay attention to it and remember how many other guys she's talking too.

tyler1

She hates you and is too polite to tell you too fuck off m8

Get out of there, is going nowhere

This.

You should be talking to multiple girls at this stage of the game. There's no 'one and only'.
Carry on with your life, become scarce. Girls are more attracted to you the LESS you message them. Don't push them away by becoming desperate and over-texting.

this

And this. Generally, if they are too busy to see you, it basically means you are not worth making the time to actually see. Move on.

More this, take his advice. Talk to as many girls as you can, don't worry about your looks just be confident.

BigBrother

OP here, I've been trying to talk to other girl's but this is the only black girl who I enjoy talking to.

Thats your first issue

You look like a dick with ears.

If you made a lot of money you wouldn't have to worry about chasing dumb sluts so maybe focus on that

I've been talking to a girl for 7 years dude. She takes days to respond to me. Moral of the story? Stop being a bitch.

this, or ask her out and don't be a gay bitch about it. If she says no or doesnt resched move the fuck on.

rofl at anyone who thinks the picture is OP

unless it actually is t1 but he too alpha for Sup Forums fags

that changes everything, kys

Girls don't get busy. They have their phones on them 24/7. She's just ignoring him. Mostly talking to other dudes. That's all they do.

hehe xd

is it Haley?

Grow some hair man. Nobody wants to see that shit.

It's not him its tyler1 bitch

>all these fucking plebs who don't know the 6'5" alpha Tyler fuckin' 1
You make me sick

Over those 7 years, I've gotten naked pics, vids, and all kinds of dirty shit. I have a girlfriend and she still sends me shit. I'm good.

Yo my man, have someone squeeze that dome back into position. Also, do something about that chin while youre at it.

stop being a compete autist freeek and lying awake at night drooling for her acceptance via reply , realize how ridiculous you are being and back off, also post the messages ive us bros an idea of your charisma or general possibility of you having any chance?

It depends on her level of interest in you, she has to have at least a vague interest in you for it to work, but ignoring her is the way to go. Just back off for a few weeks or even a month or so, and wait for her to message you. Don't reply too fast either, and make sure it seems like you're having fun without her.

Send your dick. That'll get her attention

You look like a mongolian sperglord

>6'5"

do NOT do this user. dick pics are played out.

instead:
>send pics of good pussies without any previous conversation
>then ask if she was born with a pussy that looks like the one you sent
>if she says yes, invite her over
>???
>bang her
>???
>PROFIT