dubs decides if weed will be legalized or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

It already is here
Legal here, illegal everywhere else forever

Maybe

Jan 1st All dispensaries are open to the public in California. Regardless of my roll.

Better be

Dubs

ye

Yeee mek lgl plz

Republicans will make sure it'll stay illegal.

By my Quads, I order that HEROIN must be LEGALIZED for recreational use, without any prescription and available from any pharmacy.

yeah bro

yos

Never

Democrats will make sure it stays illegal. How else are they going to provide substance abuse administrator/counselor/tester jobs for the credentialled professional class they represent?

yos 2

Legalize it

These dubs demand weed be made legal everywhere except where it is already so, in which case there is now a DEATH SENTENCE for such an offense.

It will be, but only after the race war is won

trips says ban it even more

ayyyyy

Boi

Kill all degenerates, never legalise

>California
Democrat
>Colorado
Democrat
>Oregon
Democrat
>Washington
Democrat
>B-but it's the democrats that don't want it legalized!

It must he nice to be so out of touch with the world that you substitute Your Own false reality and believe them as facts.

lmao

>muh larp is generate
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>implying that all partisans get their thoughts and stances directly from party central
>implying that the voters who legalized it were not enemies of the (((centrist))) core of the party
Oh sweetie, life is a lot more complex than your pathological little tiddlywinks politics can possibly consider. Run along and play now.

Already legal in my state

the die has already been cast here in canada, legal next summer.

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

Imagine being so intellectually insecure your ego can only be kept together by calling strange men over the internet "sweetie"

You know what? Quads, so fuck you and fuck off back2reddit

This is Sup Forums's version of not having a real argument and then just screaming back "that's racist". Congrats, you really are liberal tier retarded, even if you were trying to be ironic.

youtu.be/XglLE2mUdkM Dubs Here

Cool

Not at all. Read the greentext. If you're so much of a child that you need a bunch of aristocrats to do your thinking for you and micromanage your lives and opinions, you should save food and oxygen for people who are productive enough to use it and kill yourself.
t.commie who wants all you neoliberals to die in a nuclear holocaust

I would think that everyone posting would be pro weed. Thank you for your try.

Nah.

It's possible that some posters are just anti-drug-war rather than pro-dude-weed-lmao, which is a mostly defensible position to hold.

I meant the quads thing you sperg.

Yes will will be legal.

Then lern2quote, newfag.

Whoa whoa. Coming at me from three angles here.

Wait wait. Do you think your opinion matters? Did get offended? Honestly.

I literally replied to the post where you were screaming about quads. What in the fuck could have been so hard about understand that?

Like I said, lern2quote.
Anyway, if you don't recognize who the Democrat Party actually represents in deed rather than in cheap symbolism, you don't have anything to add to a political discussion.

It'll be legalized in every state eventually. There is no chance of it being reversed.

i hope so, i'm heavily invested in it.

I smoke weed. Live a state that recognizes it. I think I'm eligible. Trying to talk over someone's head is a bad trait.

Most people who smoke weed have something that would get them a medical card
Deep down the "wanna get high" is "i want to feel good and not anxious" after all :D

Shit that's hard
>Pro
Generates more revenue
>Con
Generates more degeneracy

Wow you generalize too? Going back to the pro weed/anti drug war thing. Do you feel special that you are part of one but not the other? Seems to me they go hand in hand. Or am I generalising? We should hash out a diagram. One of those vehns.

Nice!

It's almost like, drug use is somehow linked to mental health?

the dubz has spoken

Nice reversal of cause and effect. That level of retardation is quite a bit more dangerous to self and others than mere disorders of affect.

Haha not the samefag. Apparently too much cocaine will block the brains ability to process endorphins or some such shit that makes "us" happy. So after a long period of use could lead to depression.