The Diana Murder Conspiracy

Does Sup Forums believe it?

Who wanted her dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmo7owRU6o
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets even weirder when you realize what was in the radio when the "accident" happened.

It's already confirmed by investigators that it was an assassination.
There was security footage which showed a huge flash before the crash in the tunnel. Presumably to blind the driver.

Some guy that investigated this shit believed it was Prince Charles that contracted the hit because of heir issues I believe back then, if it was not that there was some other reason but he was most likely the culprit for this whole shebang.

Probably ordered by Prince Phillip and/or Charles when they heard she would be giving birth to an Arab. Entirely plausible that this level of betrayal would be met with such a response

So are you going to tell us or just keep it to yourself?

MI6 and CIA wanted her dead because she was causing problems for them with her campaigning and charity in the third world.

Oh sorry.

Her face.

Lol lined up and hit out the park...

Lets be realistic.

The poster child of the British royal family, which happens to be very very wealthy, fucks some Arab(?) doctor. Then gets in a car of a supposedly highly intoxicated driver?

No... It just doesnt add up m8.

And if i remember right cleaned up and disinfected within hours?

Its been a while, but yes something along those lines of "oops we fucked the evidence".

Absolutely murdered.

If you dig, there is irrefutable proof, literally mountains of it.

She was a disgrace to England and the Royal Family. There was no way that she could be allowed to live.

She was gonna give birth to a fucking arab-white mixed breed.

fucking race traitor deserved it, nothing of value was lost, whoever murdered her did the right thing.

Calm down Hans.

The job of the kings wife is to be his wife. Don't be fucking the kings wife. If you're the kings wife, don't be fucking around. The rest is history.

someone red pill me on this shit please

A question fellow bro.
Why all the ppl shit on germamy about WW I & II and nobody say something about you

Diana left Charles and got pregnant by a muslim so the Queen had her assassinated. I'm 100% sure it happened and I'm glad she did it

She left a note saying Charles was going kill her by cutting the brakes on her car. I think she was murdered.

Because the country of """"Austria""''" is a fucking joke, and is simply a part of Germany. Every great Austrian acknowledged this.

We are one people, and we should stand united.
I am awaiting the next Reich.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmo7owRU6o

Some guy also said that the bastard abomination she would've shit out would get the crown after Charles, since he had no kids. Is that true?
Would be even more of a reason to get rid of it.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_weber.html

"Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, maintained that anti-Semitism is not an aberration, but a natural and completely understandable response by non-Jews to alien Jewish behavior and attitudes. The only solution, he argued, is for Jews to recognize reality and live in a separate state of their own."

>"modern" zionism
Herzl was quite right, he wanted to form a Jewish state and keep his people contained there.
Modern Zionism involves expansion and ruling over other countries, notably over their """Greatest Ally™"'"

KEK