Made the thread,

had low expectations

made a grilled cheese

comeback, and im a bit impressed. soooo, heres your reward

more sisters please

is that your sis?

more family members
someone must have a fuckable sister to post

She does this on purpose though i swear...

Omfg more fucking more

Moar for the mores

Yes

Looks about as "accidental" as when you touch it

One of my exes would do that shit when I was trying to study. And then got upset when I told her she couldn't come over when I was studying for exams. Women.

GameStop fag

more

See that's mildly seductive. She'd be up in full fucking doggy position and pulling her shorts up to give herself a wedgie. Goddamn that girl was nuts. Great photo material tho

There's no fucking way u don't have more man fuckkkkkkkk

I feel you one hundo

You're a piece of shit for posting this and not having anymore I opened you know that u fucking asshole

more

indeed i do. alll OC

>checked
Worst thing is she's not over me, so the temptation is still there to just fuck her again. But I'm not that desperate. Not yet. Really hopin this tinder hookup pays off. Nice ass on the grill btw; hope she doesn't mind her ass being on the internet forever

Story

do this too with my gf but playing Melee. Ive won tourneys fam

step sister, oc.

Holy MOTHER OF FUCKING AHHHH this is fucking pure gold I need the whole set omfg user please

yeah her ass is really fucking nice though

I would have followed right behind her and came like ten times staring at her ass

Thanks guys but in all honesty she is just very petite, its not as big as you think...

oc action

Oh i know its not big; still looks nice tho

Sister got from bfs phone

more?

; )

that a good one! more?

OC or leggings for more content pal

more

More upskirt like this!!

What teens are wearing in my local supermarket today...

(she is basically asking for it, no?)

fuck yes :D. with a phone?

that one is better. she older or younger? also, moarr

MOOOOOAARRRR

jesus christ. girls. :O

leggings are the best fashion trend of recent years :D

a better one. oc again.

Not a creepshot

Someone tell me the best way to get upskirts. I am constantly around friends wearing skirts but i just can't find an opportunity to capture one.

please enlighten us all as to how this is the case, oh great one.

Anyone know a better way to get upskirts? I just lay my phone on the ground around my friends and they step over it but i need to turn up the brightness of the photo to even see they ass.

im not sure. I've mostly only ever tried on escalators.

Oh, the best ones I did were sitting on some steps as they went up them.

im not sure, but that is a nice photo man.

maybe if you're sitting in a chair or on the ground, and they are moving around having it a bit closer, like on your knee would work?

Yeah i'll give it a try tomorrow. Just gonna try and sit there with the phone resting on my knee.

look forward to the results! or I would think like hold it doing stuff, and then hold it resting somewhere by your knee at an angle. thats how I got my best up steps ones. and maybe looks more natural than just resting on your knee?

but whatever works :P

them hips

FUCK YES

god I love schoolgirls.

also that is a great shot.

from the looks of it, it seems that you are trying the video method and then just taking screenshots of when they are over your phone. i'd recommend that instead of video you try just taking pictures. videos require more light and lower the quality. i found that the best way for me is do the same setup as you (phone on the ground) and when someone passes over it i'll either use headphones to take the pic or use your foot to hit the volume buttons. also remember to turn the flash off

shall I dump my creep collection or what? Creep threads are so shit these days.

OC

sounds like solid advice. thanks user.

Kik No rules

Bump

Godofdark491

lol huge fail. hope this never happens to me

Its called getting a 'spy camera' 'secret camera' app. Its when u click on the app ur screen goes black and when u click on the screen it takes a photo and saves to ur camera roll. works like a beauty for me.

nice quads

Any anons on here still in school? The best place to take them, patience is key. crowded buses after school to