A few nights ago my gf and I were talking...

A few nights ago my gf and I were talking. She admitted that when she was about 14 her best friend had a black boyfriend who was like 25 years old. Well the dude would bring his buddies around and my gf and she said she ended up fucking about 4 different black dudes. One night the dude brought a guy who she thought was ugly and didnt want to fuck him. Well her friends boyfriend got mad and slapped her.

Her story started as "I want to tell you something please dont judge me for it." I figured here we go her dad or brother or uncle molested her. Instead she told me that story. The whole time she was crying and telling me I was holding in puke. I am fucking disgusted she was basically pimped out for black guys.
She was balling her eyes out telling me how it made her suicidal and she still hates herself for it. Then she starts saying how happy she is that she found someone who understands and she can be open with.

Fuck that I am for sure dumping her. I am just waiting to find another reason so it doesn't seem like that is why im dropping her. I told my buddy and he was like "I could have told you she fucked niggers." He said he thought i was into the kinda hood white girls. I am the farthest thing from that. Just looking at her picture does she look like she fucks black guys?

Fuck off naruto.

You fuck black guys too, except you green texted it while teary eyed on b

Most white girls look like they do or would fuck niggers tbh.

If you are enough of an imbecile to dump someone because they have fucked someone of a different skin color, you really should break up with her because she deserves much fucking better.

>reddit spacing
dude just fuck off with this larping

You look like a fag.

She looks like she fucks all mammals

its not that she fucked a nigger its that PLUS the fact she was basically a hooker fucking whoever this dude told her to fuck.

wtf you gonna think that you can find a girl with no sexual background?

protip: every girl has a sexual history.

if you can't get over that turn amish.

protip #2: no dude wants to be with a chick that doesn't know what they're doing. the only way they are good at sex is if they had sex.

stupid pleb.

Must be a hooker to fuck you

i can smell the niggerjizz on her breath from here

its one thing if she fucked previous boyfriends, but these was just like random men

dump the bitch. first post her nudes here though. I'm tryna see that pussy b0ss

so she feels bad for doing it, she was 14 at the time, and you still have issues?

i wonder, if the roles were reversed, if she would accept you for the shit that you've seen on Sup Forums and masturbated to.

trips of truth

Fucking loled to death, Jesus what if the fuck has happened to Sup Forums. Any white maie with options should immediately dump nigger cum dump like OPs GF.

Take that "skin tone" sjw bullshit back to tumbr, we call em like we see em here, and they look like niggers.

Yeah, thats a pretty solid reason to ditch someone op.

Also she does kinda look like shed fuck niggers, sorry dude.

See at least one of you fuckers make me not feel like the worst person ever for dumping her

Magnus kekner

dude, every chick has fucked a couple of randos.

wtf u a teenage catholic or something?

Fuck off nigger lover. This girl was groomed into being a whore for a pack of niggers by a nigger. She's basically fucking worthless now.

why does everyone on Sup Forums get so triggered by someone putting a break in between their paragraphs? makes it easier to read, jfc

>find another reason so it doesn't seem like that is why im dropping her
Tfw you're a racist, and know you're a racist, so you have to cover it with something else.

She fucked black guys though you faggot. No one should want a girl after something like that.

You're being a bitch. 14 year olds are super easy to manipulate, she was taken advantage of and you hate her for it?

Fake and gay.

Nu-Sup Forums is so fucking bad these days. So many tumblr-tier posters.

this -
is a break between paragraphs
this

is reddit spacing

Are you just racist? Or the fact she banged hella dudes bother you??

just be honest with her. If i was dating her and she told me that i would dump her and then get tested.

If she breathes, she a thot.

>Every hour
>Every day
>another page long story about how OPs gf once fucked a bleck
>omg I just had to share this entire saga with u anons

>one lonely btard with a nigger fetish writing fanfic
>responses as expected from stormfront-lite

All of you are shit.

yeah i dont care for niggers but it would not have been a total deal breaker if she had like one black boyfriend

Fuck off racist fag. Go back to Sup Forums

She was obviously raped, 14 yr old girl getting done by 25 year olds or so

is it wrong to not want be with a girl who was raped?

Dude her face says "i love black cocks" dump her already

without indents that looks ugly as fuck

people on the internet have been making new paragraphs by double-tapping enter long before reddit even existed

You are the mutant child of Sup Forums and tumbl

its just what a do walls of text are signs of autism

Its tumblr faggot

how do you know what niggerjizz smells like?

Nigga is that a poliwag?

Why does /b always think they are dating virgins? GET OVER IT. Women like to fuck guys who aren't you. If you don't want her I'll take her. She looks like she sucks a mean dick.

grow up kid.
Sup Forums is for 18+

You can choose to do whatever the fuck you want. But it's a stupid reason, and imho it's wrong to leave someone when they need and confide in you

>basement virgin spotted

You're so angry too. Your life is sad.

Ahhh yes, my good sir. The whiteness of her enamel is of one who swallowed the seed of the Gigabooo. You, sir, are a nigger whore fucker. -)

>/b
It's Sup Forums, but newfags can't triforce

I bet that if he were to tell her all the shit that he has seen on Sup Forums and masturbated to she would dump him as well. So he should dump her

*to

Bait

so what's your problem?

are you insecure, that there might have been a big black dick?

do you believe that she isn't faithful?

do you think she has STDs?

Yeah she looks like she could take on 4 at a time no problemi

Fuck that, dump her now and let her know why. She NEEDS to feel disgusting, the fucking coalburning whore deserves it.

That is a really good point

never know, she might be cool with it.. maybe into some shit.

i hid things from my wife when we were dating, but she's cool with a lot of shit. she knows i browse Sup Forums, she's taken me to strip clubs.. never know unless you open up...

and op's girl opened up to him. it's his decision on what to do.

I know she doesnt have any stds. Dick size isnt and issue. She is faithful. I think I have a touch of autism because somethings i fixate on and have a hard time moving on from.

I still think OP looks like an ignorant fool.

fuck up brah
did you get yourself checked out?
as soon as she told you, you should've told her that you were getting a full std panel come morning or that day.

still fucked up brah.

nah, ignorant would be making a snap decision. at least he's asking for opinions before he decides.

So she's a nigga loving slut , she thought you'd find out so she's admitted it to you. Your mate knew about her being a slut who was fucking random niggas when she was 14. Get rid of that infested slut everyone is laughing at you behind your back.

is he though?

Posting "what happened to Sup Forums" is a 100% sign of newfaggery. Shit hasn't changed here in 15 years. Lurk more, shitbag.

oh shut the fuck up.

same
but i'm more worried about std.
i could care less if prefers huge objects up her ass/vagina (she can always buy toys)
but std's.. the stats on getting something from an ex are even higher if the ex partner is black.

I got tested a few months ago when I had epididymitis

You would be a retard and a coward to dump her. Its your choice in the end of the day but maybe man up and treat her right. Or be one of these racist degenrates that still live in the 1800s

yeah we can give it to him.

Strange how many kiddies here talk about dumping someone just for having a past.

i hope so.

What the fuck

In a word? Yes.

nah, there wern't as many trap/rate/picsushouldntshare/wwyd threads as there are now.

not saying Sup Forums was ever good, but it was better than it is now.

You shut the fuck up Leroy

So you feel like she's broken? You feel like you can do better? You probably can. Most 14 year olds don't get pimped out to random black men, and your gf enoyed it. She's crying because she's ashamed, and she's ahamed because she wanted it. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with her, but deep down she's obviously a massive slut. Use this to your advantage. Fuck her good, do some crazy sadistic shit to her, she probably has daddy issues. Don't marry her, use her. It's what she wants.

*LeRoy

Hey OP consider this:

You might have found the one girl who doesn't want to go black, again.

I agree cept she was willingly getting a train ran on her by strangers so fuck that

And they don't even realize it's all copypasta or bullshit with photos from other threads

100% I've seen this pic in another thread

Newfag

Go back to nu-pol

great. another man that thinks he knows whats going on in a woman's mind.

i still would've dumped her too
can't handle that type of baggage (emotion)

Ok if I was a 14 year old and my best friend had me fuck black chicks I did not want to I am pretty sure I would stop hanging out with them after the first time

This is OC. I'll timestamp if you need me to

Yes Winston I called you Leroy

This is the only response worth reading.
Get your black dick fanfiction the fuck out, OP.

And to clarify, these types of girls do serve a purpose. I've even know girls like this who have settled down and had kids and all that. If you wanted to keep her, your dick game better be strong.

Don't forget that all women have that primal urge to be bent over and fucked, to be used, and mistreated.

What If we get married and like 14 years from now our daughter brings home a black boyfriend. I will be like. JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER!!!

tfw you will never be a 25 year old black man who gets to fucking annihilate a yet untainted underage white girl pussy while she's still innocent and impressionable, leaving an imprint of your enormous cock on both her vagina and her psyche.

Biology is an entire field of study and it will tell you the same thing. Women like powerful men who take what they want. Modern society rejects these truths, but it doesn't dissolve the reality. It's possible that she was literally raped and is truly traumatized by it, but it's more likely that she feels ashamed by something she willingly participated in.

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing.

>implying you can keep a woman

If you have a daughter, at some point she's going to be face down, ass up, calling another man daddy.

That made me do that fake laugh where you act like someone is wrong but you kinda worry they are right

This tumblr faggotry.......idk why I keep hoping for the glory days to come back to /b

I've had sex with sheboons before. I actually lost my V-Card to one of them. I'm a full 1488er but it didn't bother me cause I fucked em like slaves or animals. Managed to not kiss her for more than 30 seconds the whole time and stuck to doggy style. As long as you remember you're basically committing bestiality because you don't feel like masturbating I think it's okay.
That said, I don't think women can really be fucked and still be doing it in a dominant and casually dismissive way. Female sex is naturally submissive. So she basically had to submit to a nigger's cock. So even if it was a meaningless nut for her, it's really not the same. Dump her ass.

why do all these lucky fucks on Sup Forums find girls who have hot experiences with black guys but all i ever find are dumb hoes who fuck wannabe-thug wiggers

life's not fair i tell you

this has to be the most uneducated thing i've ever read on Sup Forums.

like, ever.

tfw I am a 25 year old black man who got to fucking annihilate a yet untainted underage white girl pussy while she's still innocent and impressionable, leaving an imprint of your enormous cock on both her vagina and her psyche. Twice